Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t understand how people like this have so many followers still, they disappear for months on end and then come back posting photos of their coffee machine sporadically - who is still interested in this stuff??!
My biggest pet peeve on IG is coffee/coffee machine posts, who or why had made it so this is classed as content 😳

Reactions: 7
I honestly can’t understand how people like this have so many followers still, they disappear for months on end and then come back posting photos of their coffee machine sporadically - who is still interested in this stuff??!
And how they still get gifted things (although it is pointless tat to be fair). If I was looking for someone to advertise a product it certainly wouldn’t be by someone who only posts every couple of months.

Reactions: 2

I wonder if it’s because people forget they are following them? Like I only really remember if I see them do a story then I unfollow?

Reactions: 4
And how they still get gifted things (although it is pointless tat to be fair). If I was looking for someone to advertise a product it certainly wouldn’t be by someone who only posts every couple of months.
Yes, that’s exactly what I think! Why choose someone who blatantly can’t be arsed with Instagram anymore?

I wonder if it’s because people forget they are following them? Like I only really remember if I see them do a story then I unfollow?
Yes, that could be it. I wonder if she’s lost many followers since coming back.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how the conversations go

‘oh babe we need to get a pram, oh they’re expensive quick put out an ominous leading insta post about Prams’

I think a lot of these older Insta accounts have a lot of followers who are no longer active. That’s why they get so little amount of likes in comparison to their follower count

Reactions: 5
“I wonder how much that changing bag was....”

*clicks on the link*

£150, erm yep 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMG it looks like bloody Martin is the one pregnant in that pic the way she’s caressing his beer belly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s got a bland nursery, bland baby grows, wore a bland dress for the pics but her fake tan is the colour of ronseal...agree Maaaartin was never an oil painting but he looks awful.
Also, she could do with a better bra 🙊

Reactions: 9
Did Martin go to the reveal straight from work?! I had to scroll back for a comparison 👀

Reactions: 8
Honestly you would think you’d get your bf to make an effort I know it’s lockdown but he could of st least have a shave he looks a mess