Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sorry for her. She’s obviously aware she doesn’t have a bump because of her weight and is doing the cupping thing to try emphasise it. At her gestation there shouldn’t be any doubting it’s a bump and I think she probably knows that.

Reactions: 6
I feel really sorry for her. She’s obviously aware she doesn’t have a bump because of her weight and is doing the cupping thing to try emphasise it. At her gestation there shouldn’t be any doubting it’s a bump and I think she probably knows that.
Do you not think its like a bump?? Looks like a normal (big) bump to me!

Why does she always look so bleeping miserable more to the point?!
I get the impression she’s massively uncomfortable. I was mid size, went skinny then gained a tit ton of weight due to illness and let me tell you being fat in this heat is miserable (disclaimer: This is my personal opinion and I’m not talking about how other people may/may not feel in the heat).

Reactions: 11
Fat in the heat is savage, but pregnant on top? 🤯 i was a grumpy swollen mess! 😂
I have a July baby and by the end of June I was miserable and cried on my due date when the midwife said the head wasn’t even engaged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I was heavily pregnant in the summer of 2018 during the heatwave, I know it’s miserable but... maybe don’t take the picture? Or post the picture?
Idk I just think she could smile for 5 seconds 😂

Reactions: 2
The holding bump photo, I get because it’s tracking pregnancy etc. But the stories photo is one I wouldn’t post to social media - she just doesn’t look happy in the slightest and I don’t get the point of it. I was really surprised she’s shared that.

Deffo got a preggo bump today! She must be near her due date now I'd have thought.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her- they were talking about bringing baby out early. Most likely cause of her size. It’s not a good start for a child to be carried by such an unhealthy mother. Bets the wee girl is pretty small?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for her- they were talking about bringing baby out early. Most likely cause of her size. It’s not a good start for a child to be carried by such an unhealthy mother. Bets the wee girl is pretty small?
Its not healthy to be overweight but plenty of healthy babies are born from those women.

Reactions: 9
Plenty of bigger women have healthy births and healthy sized babies.

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure she said it was because the amniotic fluid levels were on the low side nothing to do with the size of her.

Reactions: 8
Nothing to do with her weight.
Birth is never brought on because of this, there’s always a medical reason.

Medical reasons will be associated to her weight. People of that size tend to have complications and usually smaller babies as they are unhealthy.

• Angry
  • Wow
I'm of that size and both my children were very normal weights, and healthy. Lets not outright fat shame and belittle, fat mums have healthy babies too. Their 'start' will be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 19