Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudgeyPants

I honestly can’t understand how people like this have so many followers still, they disappear for months on end and then come back posting photos of their coffee machine sporadically - who is still interested in this stuff??!

Reactions: 12

Annie65

VIP Member
Good for her for making that change again! It’s not easy, especially now but she’s doing it so i applaud her for her determination 👏🏻

• Heart

alex_l_87

What is with the sudden
‘I’ll share the name of the hotel when I leave, because it’s a bit wierd sharing it now.’ thing Instagram people are doing? Do you think you’re gonna get mobbed? I don’t get it! You’re in Krakow, we can’t all just nip over and see you.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
It’s a very emotive subject. I think we should move on.

My issue is how Lori seems to think her baby will fit it with her aesthetically pleasing ideas. She’s in for such a shock!

• Heart
On that note, does anyone else feel like 2014 was a different time 😂 back when Lori etc had their big sw accounts and now a lot of them have moved on had families etc which is obviously going to happen but posting of food seems to completely be forgotten with now with a lot of the accounts. I had a weightloss instagram and loved it, would constantly go on there and just scroll through pics of food, transformations etc but now I very rarely even go on that Instagram and if I do it would be to look at people like peachylife who post day to day things. Food posts of someone’s babybels and banana just don’t interest me now. Funny how things change does anyone else feel like they lost interest with food accounts?. (I know this is slightly off topic but I’ve been thinking it for ages and this does kind of relate to this thread as Lori was a weightloss account to begin with)

I agree it’s not the most flattering picture of her but at least it’s real - if she’d have got dressed up, head to toe in make up, trying to do an OotD etc I’m sure people would take issue ‘Why is she dressing like that with nowhere to go? Must be for the gram!’

I think losing weight when you’ve lost it before is harder - you know you can do it, so it’s the mentality of ‘I’ll start tomorrow’ and that endless cycle. Yes, there’s a massive difference between those two pictures and what five years if I remember following her SW journey back then. I think a lot of old SW big accounts are just moving beyond doing things for the followers and it looked like Lori was doing this too?

Insta_hunz

Did anyone else notice that she flipped the screen on her story to show her Jaguar steering wheel 😴 complete accident obviously

• Haha
  • Wow
6lb 7oz birth weight is in the 2nd centile so quite small. Not uncommon but she will be tracking on that centile
She could have given birth to the BFG and you’d still find an argument to say it was a small baby, have a day off. 6lb 7oz is a perfectly normal sized baby. Petition for Gill to become the new Karen?

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God it’s so pathetic that all her stories and posts are about the baby or birth. I know it’s exciting but does she not have her own personality?

I find every story even if it’s in no way related to baby they will make it somehow. Like those bags,I wouldn’t look at them and think hospital organisation FFS. Get a Tesco bag and piss off

Reactions: 11

Crb250

She has piled so much weight on and that's really not good for a healthy pregnancy. She's annoyed me being absent on Instagram for so long then the minute she's pregnant she's back posting regularly again and hinting for freebies 🙄 so self absorbed

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I think that’s quite a small weight. And I’ve also seen plenty of fat shaming before Gill started so I don’t understand the pile on her over anyone else. But I may have missed a tattle rule change. I’ve not been about as much.

That said, please crack on, the bickering is more entertaining than Lori’s usual content 😂

The baby is gorgeous though ❤

• Haha
  • Heart