Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the name Autumn but does it bother anyone else that she was named after a season she wasn’t even born in? 🤣 it’s a lovely name though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
6lb 7oz birth weight is in the 2nd centile so quite small. Not uncommon but she will be tracking on that centile
The febrile graph is worked out on the mums height and weight so 6 lb 7 for you may be 2nd febrile but not for me or her. Plus do we actually know what gestation she is for that to what calculated?? One of my twins was born 35+4 at 5 lb 7 and was 10th centimetres so I can’t see it being 2nd for someone. 39-41 weeks

Anyone one else not shocked at all she hasn’t chose a ‘normal’ name and has the baby in those bleeping ridiculous giant bows already (my pet hate)

Reactions: 7
6lb 7oz birth weight is in the 2nd centile so quite small. Not uncommon but she will be tracking on that centile
She could have given birth to the BFG and you’d still find an argument to say it was a small baby, have a day off. 6lb 7oz is a perfectly normal sized baby. Petition for Gill to become the new Karen?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beautiful little baby, love the name - detests those headbands for little ones though, the risks they come with are not worth the cute insta pics

Reactions: 10
Gill give it rest man, even if you were right (which you’re absolutely not) nee one gives a shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gill give it rest man, even if you were right (which you’re absolutely not) nee one gives a shite!
Someone posted that I was wrong; I wasn’t. Point made. Can’t deal with the ‘even if you are right ‘you’re not’’ - again tell the NHS that their guidance is wrong 🙄 some folk can’t hack being wrong 🙈

Reactions: 1
Had 2 kids. One when I was obese. One when I had a BMI of 23 and was a size 8/10.

Was an oz between them at birth. 😁

Reactions: 6
She could have given birth to the BFG and you’d still find an argument to say it was a small baby, have a day off. 6lb 7oz is a perfectly normal sized baby. Petition for Gill to become the new Karen?
Tell the NHS that - it’s second centile. That’s small. 98% of babies are born bigger and she was overdue which should mean she was further up the centiles. Hate being right 🙄

The febrile graph is worked out on the mums height and weight so 6 lb 7 for you may be 2nd febrile but not for me or her. Plus do we actually know what gestation she is for that to what calculated?? One of my twins was born 35+4 at 5 lb 7 and was 10th centimetres so I can’t see it being 2nd for someone. 39-41 weeks

Anyone one else not shocked at all she hasn’t chose a ‘normal’ name and has the baby in those bleeping ridiculous giant bows already (my pet hate)
Nope- doesn’t take account of parent’s height. It’s based on full term gestation. Prem babies aren’t measured the same way but her baby wasn’t prem- she was overdue.
anyway, glad I was right and the NHS doesn’t need an overhaul 😂

Again, facts are fine. Your initial attitude was fat shaming. Pitying a child for having a fat mother. Horrid.

Reactions: 6