Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eye_rolling_always

I'm sorry but she looks awful. She isn't a healthy weight and 100% looks uncomfortable. She hasn't even brushed her hair an it looks like she hasn't washed her face either! The clothes look terrible, it's such a shame shes let herself go so much. Not necessarily in regards to weight either, you can still gain a few pounds and make an effort!
On the flip side, people say that they miss the old days of Instagram when you could post whatever you wanted without having to prep. From other thread I'm watching....
*Slimming world gem annoys people with her "cute" flatlays
*Fopp annoys people by dressing up and putting on makeup to stay home

All vaild opinions may I add.

I feel like Lori is just being realistic. Working from home, joggers, slippers, coffee in hand... ready to roll. (I think her hair is just unplaited bed hair rather than not being brushed)

((sidenote: I'll admit I didn't even register her weight. That's down to her own feelings and opinion))

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she can win with some of you guys on here , and no before anyone says.. hi lori.. it’s not I used to have a slimming account with a larger following and lost a lot of weight and piled it all back on and more. I think she’s really relatable. But I just a lot of people are assuming things on here a saying things like, it’s fine she’s put on weight but own it.. I don’t think you can tell someone’s emotion or outlook on their own life / weight from a picture! And how many of us say we want to lose weight and can’t, I know I say this most days. I think some of the comments are a little bit unfair.
I agree with this. She hasn’t said she’s a size 16 for a long time, she’s hardly trying to hide anything and realistically she doesn’t owe anyone anything so why should she own it? She’s not pretending to be a weight loss account, she doesn’t ram ads down your throat on every post and doesn’t have a rotten attitude like a lot of these big accounts have.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Instafamous1

VIP Member
It's tragic to be so unoriginal. To live your life in others shoes all to scrape by and beg for a few measly freebies. Pregnancy really does mean very little to these people. They just see it as a meal ticket. It's disturbing. Martin has not aged well being with her and she's just taken the eating for 2 as eating for 20 too litetally. I wish her and others would respect their babies/children more and stop whoring them out to make a few quid. They are literal scum of society. Piss off back under your rock Lori and take that ogre with you.
I do think that’s a bit harsh calling her the ‘literal scum of society’ just because she’s thought she may as well get a few freebies like everyone else on insta?! She’s obviously excited about the baby and he’s probably thought why not try and get some #gifted shit.

I know she’s irritating but I don’t think it’s that deep
I know this is tattle and I’m not defending her, think she’s a knob but not scum 😂 I’m sure if the likes of Lori really were the scum of society as you say rather than rapists and murderers the world would be a much nicer place!

Last edited:

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Where's maaaartin? She used to go about him all the time. They seem so mismatched. He's got a face only a mother could love.

• Haha

Instafamous1

VIP Member
she’s put a post up saying “mamas can I have your pram recommendations, I already have mine but want to know if there’s any I haven’t considered” 🙄 why would you care if you already have your pram.. what’s she gonna do take hers back and get a new one lol? On the beg I reckon

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
On that note, does anyone else feel like 2014 was a different time 😂 back when Lori etc had their big sw accounts and now a lot of them have moved on had families etc which is obviously going to happen but posting of food seems to completely be forgotten with now with a lot of the accounts. I had a weightloss instagram and loved it, would constantly go on there and just scroll through pics of food, transformations etc but now I very rarely even go on that Instagram and if I do it would be to look at people like peachylife who post day to day things. Food posts of someone’s babybels and banana just don’t interest me now. Funny how things change does anyone else feel like they lost interest with food accounts?. (I know this is slightly off topic but I’ve been thinking it for ages and this does kind of relate to this thread as Lori was a weightloss account to begin with)
I loved the more innocent days of instagram. I think that was just before the begging and gifted really kicked in. I used to chat to so many people just from looking at their dinners 🤣 it's a far more sour place these days I find. The genuine aspect has melted away.

Reactions: 14

fishsticks

Has anyone ever considered the fact that may she has a hormonal imbalance or PCOS or something else that causes weight gain? Underactive thyroid, etc?

I went through such a dark period of my life just after I got married and we all went into lockdown. I piled on four stone even though I was eating sensibly and exercising. Went to the drs to be told I just needed to lose weight and it was lockdown's fault...

After months and months of telling them it wasn't, tracking calories, exercising, etc. I was eventually told the weight was still going on due to a hormone imbalance which I would never have known about and wasn't anything to do with how I ate. I'm currently ttc and although I have lost some of the four stone I'm heavier than I've ever been and in the overweight BMI category. I am now getting the medical help that I need, but had I not have constantly gone to the Drs I'd probably now be 6 stone heavier. I still worry about my weight and feel self conscious and people on this thread really don't help. Weight is so personal!

I feel really sad reading this thread bcus now it makes me think how people will view me if I do conceive yet the weight gain wasn't even my fault. I don't overeat and I exercise. There are always two sides to a story and we have no idea if she's been battling through something like this or not.

Being overweight has nothing to do with how you are as a parent. I'm overweight, but I'm still active. I'm still trying to be the healthiest I can be for my child and people need to realise that hormones and body types play a HUGE part in how we look physically on the outside, but doesn't mean we look like that on the inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Saints123

She has liked a post on Mamas&papas Instagram page which has the caption “double tap if you’re due in 2021” 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Yerrbutnoobut

Guys.... stop what you are all doing. You have GOT to watch her latest story. She has jammed her shredder. Absolutely life changing content x

• Haha
  • Wow

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Totally disagree with you. My view is you should do the best you can do for a baby you are bringing in to the world which includes many things she is doing but also includes not increasing health risks to the child by your own weight. The reason she’s overweight is she eats too much and moves too little- the reason most people are overweight. I’m not ashamed of that statement or thought at all. I’d be more ashamed risking the health of my unborn child. We can agree to disagree but I don’t need to be told I can’t have an opinion and you won’t shame me in to thinking differently.
I hope you are a perfect body of health, eating your five a day and exercising daily on that high and mighty pedestal of yours.

How horribly judgemental.!

Cookiemonster83

She's cradling her gunt (gut and c*nt) and the outfit looks like she's just escaped an asylum. Especially with the trainers.

• Haha