Peachy_lifee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the sudden
‘I’ll share the name of the hotel when I leave, because it’s a bit wierd sharing it now.’ thing Instagram people are doing? Do you think you’re gonna get mobbed? I don’t get it! You’re in Krakow, we can’t all just nip over and see you.

Like when Fopperholic went on holiday to ‘a small island off Portugal’ and wouldn’t even post the name of it until she returned to the UK. Obviously because all of her fans were waiting with bated breath to see on her vlog where she travelled to😂

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch what happened on her stories? I must of missed it and just saw the post about deleting the story that had the comment?

Someone had messaged her saying she had a moon face. That's all it was, not the major drama she's creating!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow bit dramatic. I used to love her but it’s all very borning now.

I do find it funny how she bigged up that house when she first got it and how wonderful it was that it was all new thanks to the builder. As soon as they had a bath their lounge ceiling was leaking. And now they have rats running around inside the ceiling.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think the big peachy is the real peachy. She said herself that shed never had a boyfriend before. We all tuned in when she was slimming then she met Martin and let herself go back to normal again. On here were saying she dosnt feel comfortable being larger, but she said when she started to regain that she never felt comfortable being small. Must have been too much to keep up with or that she was heavily restricting to get down to her lowest which is what most of these sw accounts do (and they are not actually following sw at all!!!). The ironic thing is that shes getting the attention from simply be et all as a formerly slim person who needs the bigger clothes after re gaining, she would have never gained popularity or their attention if she was just a bigger girl posting on the gram.

Reactions: 7
I think some of these comments are awful and I enjoy using tattle! But some of these are just pulling her apart over her appearance, I think she’s lovely big or small she always looks nice. Life happens people gain weight I’m sure Lori is aware she’s gained weight... all the nasty comments must be written by supermodels 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think some of these comments are awful and I enjoy using tattle! But some of these are just pulling her apart over her appearance, I think she’s lovely big or small she always looks nice. Life happens people gain weight I’m sure Lori is aware she’s gained weight... all the nasty comments must be written by supermodels 😏
Agreed I think she's a beautiful girl whatever her size, she always dresses lovely and takes care of her appearance

Reactions: 6
I think she is beautiful and I don’t think she looks uncomfortable at her size at all. I think she did rush into the house with her boyfriend and messed up with then Arbonne stuff but she knows more than anyone that she made that error.

I think she is beautiful and I don’t think she looks uncomfortable at her size at all. I think she did rush into the house with her boyfriend and messed up with then Arbonne stuff but she knows more than anyone that she made that error.
What mess happened with Arbonne?

What mess happened with Arbonne?
She became an consultant or whatever they’re called, she sold loads of products. Mainly the diet shakes. She documented losing something like 8lbs a week and was banging on about it for sales, she shared events she was going to and tried recruiting people. She then went silent and off grid and then never ever mentioned it again...

Agree, I think she's very attractive regardless of her size. Her hair is lovely too and she's always well turned out

She a big girl with no neck and her features disappear as she gains weight.
She doesn’t look comfortable and she seems at times that she’s wheezing.
She also doesn’t seem to know what her content is anymore, some of her outfits choices are questionable and she’s absolutely taken the piss in the past with pyramid schemes and crappy ads.

• Haha
She a big girl with no neck and her features disappear as she gains weight.
She doesn’t look comfortable and she seems at times that she’s wheezing.
She also doesn’t seem to know what her content is anymore, some of her outfits choices are questionable and she’s absolutely taken the piss in the past with pyramid schemes and crappy ads.
But why are you so bothered by her appearance you feel the need to insult her on an online forum? It’s nothing to do with anyone what the girl weighs.. Like I said before I like tattle but it’s too personal calling her looks in my opinion!

But why are you so bothered by her appearance you feel the need to insult her on an online forum? It’s nothing to do with anyone what the girl weighs.. Like I said before I like tattle but it’s too personal calling her looks in my opinion!
Who said I’m bothered? I’m passing comment.

What do you use tattle for? What do you think is acceptable to post? What is it ok to judge?

Reactions: 3
I used to like her until she started with all that Arbonne crap and how it's was the most amazing product ever and the business model was infallible and she used all their products cause they were soooo good and she was going right to the top and getting her white Mercedes and then it all went quiet. She obviously had no quarms about ripping off her followers and not saying another word when it all went tits up.

Thats what did it for me too, she went on about #girlboss and how this was going to change her life and she'd be on top in no time with her white merc. It was a pyramid scheme, and she was on the bottom run!

Though I did see one of the Arbonne Mercedes out the other day as it had their logo on back, didn't think they were actually real! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Sorry but what’s the point in coming on tattle if you’re going to get annoyed by people making points or comments on someone?! Grow up