Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lookoutbelow

He's driving the car around like that?
I was thinking the same thing - its not totaled by any means, especially if he's driving it around.

Also, I don't wish an accident on anyone, and feel a little bad for him. However, when he started mentioning that he gets depressed sitting at home, and goes to the parks to cheer up, is what worries me. This is what I mean about these vloggers that are always at the parks, its unhealthy. If he is depressed all the time at home, something else is wrong and escaping to Disney every day is not the answer. Just saying. Maybe he should talk to someone

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

And with all of that...he still burnt up. Next video he'll be red as a damn tomato!

I mean, he's done some pretty slapstick, dumbass things but this...spraying it damn near right up your nose and inhaling...Smh.

I'm surprised he doesn't have Velcro shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Funfouryou

If the car is totaled maybe he can get that lobster car from the all you can eat seafood buffet that he creamed his shorts over

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Gaylord Faulker

YOU guys are amazing the things that you find is wonderful. I don’t even know how to find the divorce records and you guys are showing me and teaching me things that I never knew! Now a while back I saw ’Nate and Veronica‘s proposal video on YouTube. Its been probably four years ago that I saw it and I can never find it again but it’s on a random channel I think from 2015 And even again tonight I tried to find it! I have been wanting to share it with you guys at how Veronica reacted. I honestly don’t even know where to begin to find it but it was on a strange channel of hers.
You’re Welcome in advance 😘😘

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

bhg469

Chatty Member
Ok I TAKE IT BACK!!! Just watch one of her videos and that B&W photo is not an accurate representation!! I apologize for any grossness i may have caused any of you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
EED85EE9-BABF-4F6B-995B-6D30725E5DB2.png

Nate, you need to open your mouth when applying your sunscreen or else your tongue will get burnt. At least you got your eyelids nice and coated.

• Haha
To be fair PMM keeps allowing it to happen. Now he’s being used by Serena, The Kingdom Krew, & Joho. None of these people are his friends.

Also if I was Universal I would pay for him to not come to our parks. This fat fuck ate 2 donuts, a slice of cake with a coffee, had a beer, and ate a burger and fries in just a few hours! He didn’t get on any rides probably because he can’t fit. He went to the gym and he looks bigger…. And those nasty dirty fingernails made me want to vomit…if you are gonna eat food on camera take care of that shit….who could blame any woman for not wanting to be around him.
Let's be honest, we all know why he hangs out with Promise Hope...
472164FA-34D7-43D4-93F9-1F02B440E952_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I'm stunned Disney as their employers are happy for the KK's conduct.

The fact they work for Disney, and then make money off videos whilst still being on their employers property acting like utter arseholes does not put them in a good light at all.

• Haha

lookoutbelow

He says midway through the Disney Springs vlog he was in a car accident that day (?????) and his car could be totaled? Why the hell are you there? I wouldn't want to be anywhere a place like that after a trauma like that.
Dude, accident or not, must have cookie!!! lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
One of his helpers said they cleared a bit over $15,000. The total I got by copying and pasting from the sold items list shown was $21,720

He had to re-auction 2 items due to payment failing. I accidentally copied and pasted some of this out of order but the final sale was $1605 for the signed PMM hat. I decided to remove buyers user IDs to make this list shorter:

PMM Hat
$1605

Used Cast Member name tag Susan
Walt Disney World 50th anniversary name tag
$284

Epcot Center The Florida Project Pin LE500
Disney Pin Trading Pin LE 500
$1615

Exclusive Mary Poppins and Bert Beanbags
Made exclusively for the Disney store and Disney theme parks Mary Poppins and Burt beanbags
$365

Disney’s Haunted Mansion 16MM Film Strip of Little Leota
The Little Leota 16mm Film strip was Projected onto her face and Walt Disney World’s haunted mansion Before the conversion to digital projection
$1260

Unopened Box of Hunchback of Notre Dame trading cards
48 packs Of trading cards in an unopened box
$282

Lion king used shower curtain from Art of animation
Shower curtain from the lion King suites in Disney’s art of animation resort
$686

Club 33 Spotlight Lounge Pin From Hollywood Studios
$485

star wars XL
Giveaway

1978 Disneyland Pepsi Mickey Mouse counter display
A counter display for Mickey Mouse’s 50th birthday party at Disneyland in 1978 this display was created for a Pepsi and offers special collectible drinking glasses with sections and display to showcase the glass
$1960

Magic Kingdom No Strings attached pass #1
Paper pass that was given out to guest to grant them priority entrance to one attraction or sodas popcorn and making ice cream bars
$445

Alice in Wonderland picture from Disney’s grand Floridian resort
A Used Disney’s Grand Floridian Alice in Wonderland prop
$986

Disney Buena Vista construction hardhat 1970 Walt Disney Productions
Cast Member Used hard Hat With Mickey Mouse On and It Says 1970 Walt Disney Productions
$685

Club 33 Epcot Pin From Constellation Club
$405

1950s Mickey Mouse (Ben Copper) Halloween Mask
Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Halloween mask
$325

Cast member name tag Alex from Orlando Florida
Used 50th anniversary name tag
$260

Cars Radiator Springs shower curtain from Art of animation
Used Shower curtain From Disney’s art of animation resort
$430

Figment popcorn bucket
Giveaway

Club 33 Walt Disney World Trading Pin
Disney trading Pin from club 33 in Walt Disney World
$490

Mickey Pumpkin wreath candy corn prop
A candy corn From Mickey pumpkin wreath that was used in the Magic Kingdom
$395

Little mermaid shower curtain from Disney’s art of animation resort
Used shower curtain from Disney’s art of animation little mermaid suites
$520

Cinderella Castle Suite Bathrobe ( Kids)
This is a bathrobe that you wear if you are lucky enough to stay in Cinderella castle at the magic kingdom ( Super Rare)
$545

Dooney and Bourke beauty and the beast purse
Dooney and Bourke beauty and the beast purse from Disney princess line
$730

Alice in Wonderland & Mad Hatter Used Disney prop
Alice in Wonderland picture that used to hang in grand Floridian bathrooms
$825

Used Cast Member Name Tag Jim
50th anniversary Walt Disney World name tag
$425

1968 Wonderful world of Disney magazine advertisement
Advertisement sign for the wonderful world of Disney magazine from 1968
$761

Buzz Lightyear Astroblaster used prop ( DisneyQuest)
A Ball from BUZZ LIGHTYEARS ASTROBLASTERS AT DISNEYQUEST
$325

Disney’s Grand Floridian Duffy Bear Hidden Mickey picture
A picture From one of Disney’s grand Floridian suites that has Duffy the Bear and a Hidden Mickey
$1655

Magic Kingdom No Strings attached pass #2
Paper pass that was given out to guest to grant them priority entrance to one attraction or sodas popcorn and making ice cream bars
$363

Disney’s Polynesian resort used shower curtain
Used shower curtain from a Polynesian resort room
$630

Magic Kingdom Halloween prop
Own a piece of Magic Kingdom Halloween
Giveaway

Club 33 Animal Kingdom Pin from Harambe house
Club 33 Disney pin trading
$465

Chef Mickeys Used Table caddy From Disney’s contemporary resort
A table caddy with a Hidden Mickey from Chef Mickey’s in Disney’s contemporary resort
$505

Cast Member Name Tag Theresa
Used Walt Disney World cast member name tag
$122

Disney Hollywood Studios operating hours rope sign
$205

Magic Kingdom Halloween prop
Own A piece of Magic Kingdom Halloween
Giveaway

1960s Disneyland lunchbox With Thermos
Vintage Disneyland lunchbox
$681

• Wow
  • Heart

Alpha_Bravo2

I hate to make it seem like I'm defending but man he could pull a kid out of a burning car and the fine folks of tattle would say he only did it for the Gideon's cookie the kid had. Honestly I think it's a step in the right direction for him to have an unselfish thought and actually do something to help an organization.

• Heart

Figgy411

Something I have been thinking about lately, so many of these vloggers and streamers are trying to do this full time, with no actual job or responsibilities it seems like. I wonder how they think this is normal? I mean, if you have a legitimate channel I suppose, that brings in tons of money, more power to you. However, these theme park channels, where they do nothing but go to theme parks all week, don't seem healthy.

Obviously they are escaping from some sort of reality, but that's not a good thing. Just like they say, everything in moderation. Without having a real job or real adult responsibilities, they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe it's why most of them are in their mid 20's to mid 30's with a few exceptions like Joshenna and Maria, but we all know Maria comes from money so she doesnt have to worry about anything really.

It's sad that some of these people will be eventually coming to a brick wall at some point. Thoughts?
Well, I could be wrong, but most of these vloggers don’t exactly come from high profile careers, as far as I can see. A job in retail/service is not really hard to walk away from, because what have you got to lose, really? I don’t mean to sound condescending at all, but I have worked those jobs and I know it’s some of the most soul-crushing work you can do. So, I kind of get why they might just say “screw it” and ride that wave as long as it’s profitable, regardless of whether it’s likely to turn into a life-long career, or not.

I get why one would rather spend their days in theme parks, than dealing with entitled customers at a retail store, or restaurant. Once it’s no longer profitable, you can always go back to those kinds of jobs.

Last edited:
I keep thinking how the people sponsoring these rooms could be gifting the rooms to Make a Wish or to some other deserving family. Instead, they keep funding a childish, almost 40-year old man-child with a continuous Disney vacation. This buffoon stuffs himself with food, beer & sugary drinks while acting like a loud mouth fool in the parks on a daily basis. Priorities, people. Priorities.

UncleLester

VIP Member
To me, Nate is living the American Dream (as critical of Disney Vloggers and their choices that we might all be).

His story could be the sequel to Will Smith’s Pursuit of Happyness film.

Here’s a man that was grinding at Denny’s and hit a real low when his wife left him and his father passed away,

Nate didn’t tuck his tail and head back to PA. He just kept moving his feet and putting out solo video content - until he found a niche that popped and then he has kept nurturing that niche until he has exploded like now.

Most importantly, why Nate will be able to do this for decades instead of just a short run, he’s found a perfect persona and demographic.

Nate is not a young good looking Vlogger that gets creepy men to fawn over him and hoping his looks don’t fade quickly or someone younger and better looking comes along.

He’s just a friendly and relatable guy that doesn’t flaunt his status. And I have never heard one story about anyone that his met him in person saying that he came off rude or disingenuous.

Maybe it just didn’t work for Veronica because she wasn’t a big enough fan of Walt and Disney World? Perhaps, she just doesn’t have the same amount of Disney spirit inside and people saw through it?

Nate and her cousin (SuperEnthused) sure have figured out how to take different approaches in showing their passion for the Mouse to make content careers out of it.

People have different passion. Veronica’s true passion may just be all things Kansas and being the loving girlfriend of a much older man. Her life and her choices.

Tattle is just a place where we can gossip about them. I enjoy posting and rooting for Nate (a true American underdog). 😊

• Sick
  • Haha

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
I hope this doesn't come across as defending Nate because he is an annoying drunken slob. However...

Yeah he was definitely being a drama llama about that. I do find it odd that even if he did think it was totaled, would you:

A. Be able to drive it anywhere?
B. Take it willingly to a theme park and spend the whole day there?
The term "totaled" when used in a car insurance context is a mathematical description rather than a one describing the car's fate. It simply means that the estimated cost of the repair required exceeds the value of the car.

I don't know what kind of car Nate drives, but I do know that car repairs are freaking expensive -- especially bodywork. And now that new cars have all sorts of added sensors and electronics in the bumpers for parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, emergency braking, and the like, that would add to the expense. It's certainly possible that an insurance company would declare a car a total loss due to the cost of extensive cosmetic repairs even if it remains in good mechanical working order.

Of course, I'd be surprised if that all were to happen so quickly (crash, repair estimate, insurance assessment -- all in the span of just a few hours to allow enough time to still visit Disney by the end of the day), so it's also possible that he made that part up or exaggerated in an attempt to elicit sympathy from his fans.

I have a serious question for the ladies on here, do any girls find him attractive or would want to be with him? I’m genuinely curious bc I just can’t see it.
As to the "could anyone find him attractive" question, I don't expect to see any responses here of "Oh yeah, gimme some of that Mr. Morrow lovin'" because Tat-Life isn't exactly a fan club, but I'm not so convinced that there's no one out there for him for the following reasons:
  1. He's found a match before. If he's done it before, he can do it again.
  2. What we see in the videos isn't his true personality. I'm sure he doesn't leap into bed with a lady saying "Anywhos, let's go do dis" while wearing nothing but a fedora trilby (You're welcome for that mental image.). He's putting on an act for his YouTube show, and he's a different guy off camera. Now, from the reports of those here who have encountered him in the wild, it sounds like that off-camera persona is a bit of a jerk, but the sample size on those reports is small enough that it's tough to truly piece together what he's like when he doesn't have a camera in his face.
  3. I am constantly amazed by the ability of people to pair up. Have you been outside lately? There are some real weirdos out there! And a lot of them have matched up! Some have found other weirdos but some weirdos are with seemingly normal people. I don't understand it, but it's happening all the time. Why couldn't Nate be one of them?
...and that's just those who might like him for who he is. It doesn't even count the clout-chasing wannabe vloggers who see his nearly 200k subscribers and 100k view videos and want to leech off of him.

• Heart