Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember when Nate raved about some dish at Disney tasting like Dinty Moore Stew? He was so giddy & excited that it tasted just like the canned stew. I’m pretty sure he also said it was fancy. This guy is such a joke.
If someone were to tell me a restaurant's dish tasted like canned stew beef that'd likely deter me from wanting to try said dish.

Reactions: 4
I just think it's sad that it's his reference for haute cuisine.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been watching him for a couple months now. What’s his story? What did he do before he decided to start eating and sweating all over everything? I’m so curious about his origin story.
Nate has an entire video about this, I don’t think it was two years ago that he posted it I want to say it was a year ago. The video may make you vomit, he talks about his ex-wife like he’s still in love with her. Pretty much he was raised by a single mother, met Veronica, thought his life was great But she didn’t wanna be with him anymore. Period. So let’s go cry in a corner because I got a divorce like 80% of couples.

Isn't at least one of them a cast member? Isn't she worried about the Mouse discovering the video and her getting fired?
There was actually a clip in his lastest video showing Kristen working directing traffic during the fireworks.
Of course Sean was in the video during dinner. I have this irrational dislike for those 2. Even more than KP...and that is saying something.

There was actually a clip in his lastest video showing Kristen working directing traffic during the fireworks.
Of course Sean was in the video during dinner. I have this irrational dislike for those 2. Even more than KP...and that is saying something.
I tell you one thing. If she told me to do something, I would do it. I'm afraid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nate is extremely depressed at his pointless life and pops happy pills like crazy. Its why he cant control his emotions and thinks everything is the greatest. Also why a 35 year old man crys over sunsets and sunrises. He has a legion of older cat ladies who follow him and financially support him by mailing him gift cards and other presents. He is nothing more than a grifter!
He is overly emotional - and that works well for his sympathetic female audience. It’s not his reactions to sunsets that skeeves me out though. It’s things like nearly weeping over hugging some Orlando High School sophomore making minimum wage dressed in a goofy costume. Grow the eff up dude!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is overly emotional - and that works well for his sympathetic female audience. It’s not his reactions to sunsets that skeeves me out though. It’s things like nearly weeping over hugging some Orlando High School sophomore making minimum wage dressed in a goofy costume. Grow the eff up dude!
Wait..... You're telling me those aren't real giant dressed up mice ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the duck does this moron keep going swimming in pyjamas? Everybody knows you’re a fat duck, and nobody cares. Own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some thoughts from his Old Key West Video:

I love how he started off the Old Key West blog with, "People ask how I can afford to stay at these premium hotels" then tells us the room he got is sponsored/paid for. I find it hard to believe he has paid a cent for most of his stays/gluttonous food purchases, binging drinking, etc. Also, does he expect the hotel to load the fridge with his swill beer and french vanilla creamers???

He is also constantly out of breath during most of this video, especially when he tried to squeeze down the kid's slide.

Olivia's has an amazing brunch - one day maybe I will try it. It's amazing, yet you never had it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I keep thinking how the people sponsoring these rooms could be gifting the rooms to Make a Wish or to some other deserving family. Instead, they keep funding a childish, almost 40-year old man-child with a continuous Disney vacation. This buffoon stuffs himself with food, beer & sugary drinks while acting like a loud mouth fool in the parks on a daily basis. Priorities, people. Priorities.

Reactions: 12
I love how he started off the Old Key West blog with, "People ask how I can afford to stay at these premium hotels" then tells us the room he got is sponsored/paid for. I find it hard to believe he has paid a cent for most of his stays/gluttonous food purchases, binging drinking, etc. Also, does he expect the hotel to load the fridge with his swill beer and french vanilla creamers???

He is also constantly out of breath during most of this video, especially when he tried to squeeze down the kid's slide.
He clearly reads the boards on here and reddit (Hi Nate, try a diet coke once in a while!). People have been calling him out a lot more lately about being gifted rooms/points for his hotel stays. Or someone may have reminded him that by FCC law, if you are sponsored/gifted certain items you have to disclose them in your video. The stans also needs to realize (in the title of the video) that not all DVC resale websites sell points at the same price. So the title of the video is misleading....but we all know he's not smart enough to research this.

Speaking of being out of breath, he gets winded getting off Dumbo or walking down one flight of stairs.

Any updates on the car situation? Did a stan pay for the repairs? Was it an accident? Was it an "oopsie, I was drunk and hit a light pole?

Reactions: 4
Why the duck does this moron keep going swimming in pyjamas? Everybody knows you’re a fat duck, and nobody cares. Own it.
You'd think if he was that self conscious then he would do somthing about it

My biggest pet peeve is when people witch an moan an whine about their size then proceed to eat for 16 every day an do nothing

Someone posted this in the comment section of his latest video.
DF37255B-4F3F-4F3F-9065-E22C3AD2C9B7.jpeg

Any updates on the car situation? Did a stan pay for the repairs? Was it an accident? Was it an "oopsie, I was drunk and hit a light pole?
I’m surprised one of his bright & sunshiney friends hasn’t created a Go Fund me for him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The poor cast member telling him to blow out his marshmallow 🙄 "A little more..." That poor girl. Jesus. Also, what a kick in the dick for the stupid stans that gifted this fat duck resort stays. "How do I afford to stay at all these places?" Well of course it is from spending his own hard earned Denny's Dollars on his stays right? How pissed would you be to have him imply that he pays for his stays that he has made content off of when it was your dumbass that gifted him the room? Also him being out of breath the entire video...don't know why he was so excited about the sauna when everyday he spends outside his cave is a bleeping sauna.

Fancy Count needs a few more entries: "Bad boy" and "so-so good" at least.

And a "scoopsie" count, of course.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why he uses the word “sponsored” for these stays. They’re gifted by some of his mindless stans that are DVC members. He probably wants to convince the rest of the stans that he’s getting “sponsored” by Disney.

And he doesn’t buy any of the food or merchandise from Disney himself. They’re all purchased with gift cards sent to him by stans.

New cookie/cake at gideons... The Flavors of Florida event is still happening.. Oh yeah... SPOILER ALERT! Unless hes literally eating everything at disney springs... Which isn't out of the question
If thats sunburn, I'm the president... Thats hypertension. He's always a shade or red or purple. Im as fair skinned as they come and spent entire days outside in the Florida sun. Never got anywhere near what he looks like on a daily basis.
You are so right. Just wish one of his so called friends tell him to at least chew his huge bites if food with his mouth closed. Would not be surprise if he would stroke out in the middle of eating.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.