Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with the swimming-in-his-clothes thing. Buy a freaking swim shirt and some trunks. They shouldn’t even let him in the pools dressed like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping gag me.... If half these people knew who this douche really was and that he's drunk driving all over Orlando.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
On some Disney FB group I am in someone bragging they met him and comments about how wonderful he is, how nice, how they love him and I'm siting here going 'can I link Tattle so they see what a gross drunk driver he is'

Reactions: 5
On some Disney FB group I am in someone bragging they met him and comments about how wonderful he is, how nice, how they love him and I'm siting here going 'can I link Tattle so they see what a gross drunk driver he is'
I am probably a part of that group too...I read that today!

Reactions: 2
I thought I saw Nate and Veronica's engagement photo posted here? They got engaged at the Magic Kingdom, Was I imagining that?

Why do y’all think his wife really divorced him?
Why do YOU think? I think it’s more than obvious…. and the more I watched the proposal the more I think she felt pressured to marry him. If she didn’t want to say yes she could have broke his heart later that evening.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think someone mentioned this in our previous few threads where in an interview with the pair, Nate was trying to get Veronica to date him and she kept telling him no and she wasn’t interested, eventually she must have gave in but I don’t know.

Reactions: 2
The world does NOT need a ginger Nate. Let me take a wild guess. He goes on & on about how honored he feels that people came dressed as him? That it’s nifty and they look fancy dressed as him & Gracey?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.