Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In my opinion, Veronica was definitely the loser of the two sides.

She's with a man that will never legally marry her and she will be perpetually jealous of her Ex's Disney Clout (which she originally wanted more than him).

The reason she never got that level of clout when she was in Florida doing videos with Nate is because she was unlikeable on camera and holding him back. Don't believe me? The numbers don't lie.

Nate's going to have his pick of any Disney Female Fanatic "Up & Coming Vlogger" to pursue a relationship with. He doesn't need to chase after a Doctor his Mother's age that has adult children who are very skeptical of their Father playing Peter Pan with his midlife crises toy.

Winters at Epcot > Winters in Kansas
I don’t know that I can agree with all that. I mean of course I agree that winters in Epcot would be better than Kansas. The Disney clout will fadeaway. If Veronica really wants Disney clout how come she hasn’t run back to Nate or ever posting anywhere? Nate‘s channel only grew so much because of the same reason everyone else is did…. Covid. He’s been growing for the last few years and if I personally wanted to be famous, I would go where I could be. If she’s a clout chaser as you say, I just checked her YouTube channel she has only made two Vlogs this entire year. We all can tell that she travels way more than that from her public Flickr account. Say what you want but I think they look really happy together and I really believe Nate is depressed badly. No amount of Disney clout can hold you to sleep at night. We don’t know what his kids think at all and from the looks of the pictures of the kids and her they seem to really like her. I may never date someone 20 years younger than me, but to each his own. I don’t think we’re to say that he will never legally marry her unless we know her and him personally. Anyone that Nate gets it in a relationship with Will more than likely be with him to gain their own clout. You may need to change your thinking. I feel like I always argue with you because I don’t understand your logic or where you get your thoughts from. i’ve been around the block not in a sexual way but I know I figure too and I can usually tell when someone’s depressed from a picture or video and I can tell you one looks super depressed and one looks ecstatically happy.

Reactions: 7
In my opinion, Veronica was definitely the loser of the two sides.

She's with a man that will never legally marry her and she will be perpetually jealous of her Ex's Disney Clout (which she originally wanted more than him).

The reason she never got that level of clout when she was in Florida doing videos with Nate is because she was unlikeable on camera and holding him back. Don't believe me? The numbers don't lie.

Nate's going to have his pick of any Disney Female Fanatic "Up & Coming Vlogger" to pursue a relationship with. He doesn't need to chase after a Doctor his Mother's age that has adult children who are very skeptical of their Father playing Peter Pan with his midlife crises toy.

Winters at Epcot > Winters in Kansas
from the proposal video that I shared a few pages back it doesn’t look like Veronica ever wanted to be married in the first place, I don’t think she’s someone who enjoys marriage.

Reactions: 3
I think his videos on disneyana is probably one of his strongest selling points.
Those are certainly the ones that draw me in. For some reason I'm a sucker for watching somebody go shopping through antique shops and thrift stores.

But I'm often disappointed with them when it turns into him getting really excited over odd things: "This is ACTUALLY an ACTUAL Bic pen that you'd ACTUALLY use to ACTUALLY sign your receipt at the ACTUAL restaurant from one of the hotels that's ACTUALLY on property! I think that's just so nifty, know what I mean?"

A few years ago there was a pop-up promoting a large Disney memorabilia auction that most of the west coast vloggers covered, and I liked that a lot better than some of the smaller antique shops.

That was more interesting to me because of the scale and the significance of the items up for sale.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know that I can agree with all that. I mean of course I agree that winters in Epcot would be better than Kansas. The Disney clout will fadeaway. If Veronica really wants Disney clout how come she hasn’t run back to Nate or ever posting anywhere? Nate‘s channel only grew so much because of the same reason everyone else is did…. Covid. He’s been growing for the last few years and if I personally wanted to be famous, I would go where I could be. If she’s a clout chaser as you say, I just checked her YouTube channel she has only made two Vlogs this entire year. We all can tell that she travels way more than that from her public Flickr account. Say what you want but I think they look really happy together and I really believe Nate is depressed badly. No amount of Disney clout can hold you to sleep at night. We don’t know what his kids think at all and from the looks of the pictures of the kids and her they seem to really like her. I may never date someone 20 years younger than me, but to each his own. I don’t think we’re to say that he will never legally marry her unless we know her and him personally. Anyone that Nate gets it in a relationship with Will more than likely be with him to gain their own clout. You may need to change your thinking. I feel like I always argue with you because I don’t understand your logic or where you get your thoughts from. i’ve been around the block not in a sexual way but I know I figure too and I can usually tell when someone’s depressed from a picture or video and I can tell you one looks super depressed and one looks ecstatically happy.
Agreed, I really don’t know where anyone can get off saying that this man will never marry her, I don’t know why this person says that I think he just really hates Veronica 😂 I like to keep this page talking more about Nate negatively actually not negatively realistically!

Veronica is still in his older videos. Still has her own channel. Made a public Flickr. I think she is fair game here.

I think she just has resting witch face. And she appears to be with her new man for clout as well showing pics of the guy's Ferrari.

• Heart
Agreed, I really don’t know where anyone can get off saying that this man will never marry her, I don’t know why this person says that I think he just really hates Veronica 😂 I like to keep this page talking more about Nate negatively actually not negatively realistically!
I will give $5,000 to your favorite charity if he legally marries her before 2030. Look at my post elsewhere on this forum. I follow-up on all of my charity bets.

Reactions: 5
Veronica is still in his older videos. Still has her own channel. Made a public Flickr. I think she is fair game here.

I think she just has resting witch face. And she appears to be with her new man for clout as well showing pics of the guy's Ferrari.
I just like talking and hearing about Nate more 😂 She’s a resting sad face. What old videos?

I will give $5,000 to your favorite charity if he legally marries her before 2030. Look at my post elsewhere on this forum. I follow-up on all of my charity bets.
I will reach out to you in 2030 and see where we are! I would probably donate to her relocation back to Orlando charity if you win.

Veronica comes off to me as a wild /free spirit woman. Not in a negative way or hippie way but someone who does whatever she wants without a care in the world. I think her and marriage is no bueno. I don’t think she ever wanted to be married in the first place. I could be wrong but you could be wrong too. What makes you think he won’t marry her or that she wants to be married? Do you know her or him? If so spill more.

Flickr isn’t exactly a social media. That’s an image hosting site with no socializing. I think her channel is in the dust and gone now. We can’t hold someone accountable for old videos she has no choice to be in. The only place I see her post is instagram which also is few and far between. I get it you’re name is vlogger critic so you’re going to critique everyone. I just don’t think it’s fair to assume anything about her personal life with her man. I just said this in my previous post but they look very happy together and I’m not going to doubt that they aren’t serious. I will forever think that Nate he’s going to bed sad and he is not the winner here. There is clearly things in their relationship that we don’t know about. No one just randomly up and leaves somebody for no reason.
One thing on my mind is if this public image hosting account is known to be seen by everyone WHY she doesn’t share him on social media. I’m done on the subject. I just think that there’s a lot of things that we don’t know.

Edited to add, they may never get married and you may end up being right but at the end of the day I don’t know why that’s a point of interest. Most people and relationships discuss what they want out of them and usually if one wants one thing and the other doesn’t they go their separate ways. Although in this case I thought Veronica was the one who wanted to have kids but I guess having stepchildren is good enough.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people are projecting their own ideas of happiness onto Nate's situation (and to Veronica's as well) when making the assumption that he's unhappy or depressed. So many people find happiness through partnering up, getting married, and making babies, but that's not necessarily for everyone. It's possible that Nate is happiest when he's on his own making videos and playing with his dog. On the other hand, it certainly seems like he's trying to fill some type of hole in his life with food and alcohol.

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of people are projecting their own ideas of happiness onto Nate's situation (and to Veronica's as well) when making the assumption that he's unhappy or depressed. So many people find happiness through partnering up, getting married, and making babies, but that's not necessarily for everyone. It's possible that Nate is happiest when he's on his own making videos and playing with his dog. On the other hand, it certainly seems like he's trying to fill some type of hole in his life with food and alcohol.
THIS!! It's such an outdated and insulting view assuming everyone has to have someone or they're lonely. It's quite possible to be alone and happy and not want someone around all the time. Hell I'd look at a lot of couples I know and say they settled in some depressing codependent situation where they never seem happy.

But I also agree that he is filling some void with Disney and food.

• Heart
I’m sorry, I was only in response to the person saying that Veronica’s boyfriend will never marry her. He seems to have a busy mouth when it comes to Nate and Veronica situation. I’m sorry for what I said. But there are a lot of scenes were Nate is clearly finished crying, He posted the about me video where you can tell he still loves his ex and he is always drinking alcohol and eating an excess. You’re right to say it’s not fair of me to assume someone sad but it’s also not fair to assume another person’s relationship either or if they are happy. I sometimes believe the person who doesn’t have to prove anything is usually the happier one.

THIS!! It's such an outdated and insulting view assuming everyone has to have someone or they're lonely. It's quite possible to be alone and happy and not want someone around all the time. Hell I'd look at a lot of couples I know and say they settled in some depressing codependent situation where they never seem happy.

But I also agree that he is filling some void with Disney and food.
Your analyses are probably correct for some except for the fact that he expressly said in a video about 2 weeks ago that he has been very depressed lately.

Reactions: 1
Your analyses are probably correct for some except for the fact that he expressly said in a video about 2 weeks ago that he has been very depressed lately.
Oh, yikes. I didn't see that video of his. I hope he deals with his depression in a healthy way.

• Haha
Glad Veronica is gone, she’s obviously superficial with her bad extensions and her old man with a tan.

Nate seems lonely, but who really knows? He comes across as someone who really wanted marriage and family. He unfortunately chose the wrong person. I don’t give him much chance at finding the right one with his work/drinking schedule. His weight doesn’t help either.

Time will tell, Uncle Lester is good for the money on his bets. LOL But, I hope we’re not still talking about vloggers in 2030!

• Heart
Nate seems lonely, but who really knows? He comes across as someone who really wanted marriage and family. He unfortunately chose the wrong person. I don’t give him much chance at finding the right one with his work/drinking schedule. His weight doesn’t help either.
Him being lonely really has nothing to do with his weight. It has everything to do with his lifestyle, immaturity and the fact that he is acting fake (on camera and with his fwiends) most of the time. Food, alcohol and Disney clearly fill a void in his life. The problem is that he chose the void to be his way of life and income. So he really isn't doing much to help the situation. Saying he is depressed on camera fits his narrative and how he frames his life for his "fans" to see. This way he gets the sympathy vote and makes it easier for them to support him with gift cards, free hotel stays and patreon money. He has them fooled and he's taking it to the bank. He will continue to lie, grift and do whatever it takes to not have a job so he can live his best childish dream.

To me, Nate is living the American Dream (as critical of Disney Vloggers and their choices that we might all be).

His story could be the sequel to Will Smith’s Pursuit of Happyness film.

Here’s a man that was grinding at Denny’s and hit a real low when his wife left him and his father passed away,

Nate didn’t tuck his tail and head back to PA. He just kept moving his feet and putting out solo video content - until he found a niche that popped and then he has kept nurturing that niche until he has exploded like now.

Most importantly, why Nate will be able to do this for decades instead of just a short run, he’s found a perfect persona and demographic.

Nate is not a young good looking Vlogger that gets creepy men to fawn over him and hoping his looks don’t fade quickly or someone younger and better looking comes along.

He’s just a friendly and relatable guy that doesn’t flaunt his status. And I have never heard one story about anyone that his met him in person saying that he came off rude or disingenuous.

Maybe it just didn’t work for Veronica because she wasn’t a big enough fan of Walt and Disney World? Perhaps, she just doesn’t have the same amount of Disney spirit inside and people saw through it?

Nate and her cousin (SuperEnthused) sure have figured out how to take different approaches in showing their passion for the Mouse to make content careers out of it.

People have different passion. Veronica’s true passion may just be all things Kansas and being the loving girlfriend of a much older man. Her life and her choices.

Tattle is just a place where we can gossip about them. I enjoy posting and rooting for Nate (a true American underdog). 😊

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
To me, Nate is living the American Dream (as critical of Disney Vloggers and their choices that we might all be).

His story could be the sequel to Will Smith’s Pursuit of Happyness film.

Here’s a man that was grinding at Denny’s and hit a real low when his wife left him and his father passed away,

Nate didn’t tuck his tail and head back to PA. He just kept moving his feet and putting out solo video content - until he found a niche that popped and then he has kept nurturing that niche until he has exploded like now.

Most importantly, why Nate will be able to do this for decades instead of just a short run, he’s found a perfect persona and demographic.

Nate is not a young good looking Vlogger that gets creepy men to fawn over him and hoping his looks don’t fade quickly or someone younger and better looking comes along.

He’s just a friendly and relatable guy that doesn’t flaunt his status. And I have never heard one story about anyone that his met him in person saying that he came off rude or disingenuous.

Maybe it just didn’t work for Veronica because she wasn’t a big enough fan of Walt and Disney World? Perhaps, she just doesn’t have the same amount of Disney spirit inside and people saw through it?

Nate and her cousin (SuperEnthused) sure have figured out how to take different approaches in showing their passion for the Mouse to make content careers out of it.

People have different passion. Veronica’s true passion may just be all things Kansas and being the loving girlfriend of a much older man. Her life and her choices.

Tattle is just a place where we can gossip about them. I enjoy posting and rooting for Nate (a true American underdog). 😊
I hope this was all sarcasm. If not I fear your IQ has dropped so low from watching Nate the Whale that you have become intellectually challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.