Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this doesn't come across as defending Nate because he is an annoying drunken slob. However...

Yeah he was definitely being a drama llama about that. I do find it odd that even if he did think it was totaled, would you:

A. Be able to drive it anywhere?
B. Take it willingly to a theme park and spend the whole day there?
The term "totaled" when used in a car insurance context is a mathematical description rather than a one describing the car's fate. It simply means that the estimated cost of the repair required exceeds the value of the car.

I don't know what kind of car Nate drives, but I do know that car repairs are freaking expensive -- especially bodywork. And now that new cars have all sorts of added sensors and electronics in the bumpers for parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, emergency braking, and the like, that would add to the expense. It's certainly possible that an insurance company would declare a car a total loss due to the cost of extensive cosmetic repairs even if it remains in good mechanical working order.

Of course, I'd be surprised if that all were to happen so quickly (crash, repair estimate, insurance assessment -- all in the span of just a few hours to allow enough time to still visit Disney by the end of the day), so it's also possible that he made that part up or exaggerated in an attempt to elicit sympathy from his fans.

I have a serious question for the ladies on here, do any girls find him attractive or would want to be with him? I’m genuinely curious bc I just can’t see it.
As to the "could anyone find him attractive" question, I don't expect to see any responses here of "Oh yeah, gimme some of that Mr. Morrow lovin'" because Tat-Life isn't exactly a fan club, but I'm not so convinced that there's no one out there for him for the following reasons:
  1. He's found a match before. If he's done it before, he can do it again.
  2. What we see in the videos isn't his true personality. I'm sure he doesn't leap into bed with a lady saying "Anywhos, let's go do dis" while wearing nothing but a fedora trilby (You're welcome for that mental image.). He's putting on an act for his YouTube show, and he's a different guy off camera. Now, from the reports of those here who have encountered him in the wild, it sounds like that off-camera persona is a bit of a jerk, but the sample size on those reports is small enough that it's tough to truly piece together what he's like when he doesn't have a camera in his face.
  3. I am constantly amazed by the ability of people to pair up. Have you been outside lately? There are some real weirdos out there! And a lot of them have matched up! Some have found other weirdos but some weirdos are with seemingly normal people. I don't understand it, but it's happening all the time. Why couldn't Nate be one of them?
...and that's just those who might like him for who he is. It doesn't even count the clout-chasing wannabe vloggers who see his nearly 200k subscribers and 100k view videos and want to leech off of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope this doesn't come across as defending Nate because he is an annoying drunken slob. However...

The term "totaled" when used in a car insurance context is a mathematical description rather than a one describing the car's fate. It simply means that the estimated cost of the repair required exceeds the value of the car.

I don't know what kind of car Nate drives, but I do know that car repairs are freaking expensive -- especially bodywork. And now that new cars have all sorts of added sensors and electronics in the bumpers for parking assistance, adaptive cruise control, emergency braking, and the like, that would add to the expense. It's certainly possible that an insurance company would declare a car a total loss due to the cost of extensive cosmetic repairs even if it remains in good mechanical working order.

Of course, I'd be surprised if that all were to happen so quickly (crash, repair estimate, insurance assessment -- all in the span of just a few hours to allow enough time to still visit Disney by the end of the day), so it's also possible that he made that part up or exaggerated in an attempt to elicit sympathy from his fans.

As to the "could anyone find him attractive" question, I don't expect to see any responses here of "Oh yeah, gimme some of that Mr. Morrow lovin'" because Tat-Life isn't exactly a fan club, but I'm not so convinced that there's no one out there for him for the following reasons:
  1. He's found a match before. If he's done it before, he can do it again.
  2. What we see in the videos isn't his true personality. I'm sure he doesn't leap into bed with a lady saying "Anywhos, let's go do dis" while wearing nothing but a fedora trilby (You're welcome for that mental image.). He's putting on an act for his YouTube show, and he's a different guy off camera. Now, from the reports of those here who have encountered him in the wild, it sounds like that off-camera persona is a bit of a jerk, but the sample size on those reports is small enough that it's tough to truly piece together what he's like when he doesn't have a camera in his face.
  3. I am constantly amazed by the ability of people to pair up. Have you been outside lately? There are some real weirdos out there! And a lot of them have matched up! Some have found other weirdos but some weirdos are with seemingly normal people. I don't understand it, but it's happening all the time. Why couldn't Nate be one of them?
...and that's just those who might like him for who he is. It doesn't even count the clout-chasing wannabe vloggers who see his nearly 200k subscribers and 100k view videos and want to leech off of him.

Agree. There’s someone for everyone. As someone that has had previous encounters and conversations with him he was always nice, coherent, and always seemed interested in what you were saying. I don’t know if it’s an act for the camera of being jerky especially when that kingdom krew group or he really is like that IRL. I would guess it’s that he actually is lonely and just hangs out with those people cause they are there and wants company and attention and feels like he’s part of a group.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jojo posted a story of at the gym with Nate. Jojo actually does use the gym regularly, if he can get Nate into it, good.

Reactions: 7
Jojo posted a story of at the gym with Nate. Jojo actually does use the gym regularly, if he can get Nate into it, good.
But does Nate offset the gym by consuming 12 protein bars and shakes.

Pretty sure that's the shirt PMM wore to Promise Hope's wedding. And it looks like those are his swim trunks (or the clothes that he wears while swimming.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that's the shirt PMM wore to Promise Hope's wedding. And it looks like those are his swim trunks (or the clothes that he wears while swimming.)
Wait.. so they go to the gym one day.. so they can spend 6 days drinking and eating like fools...

Maybe the other two guys can get away with that for a few years.. Nate doesn't have that luxury.. he's 6 months away from a visit to the ER for permanent heart conditions..

Reactions: 3
I never understand why he actually goes swimming fully clothed? Like we all know ur fat… I wanna see him shirtless lol

Him an Jackie no longer seem to be friends i mean i get it maybe once her now husband came to the u.s an once she got engaged i def saw a difference..

Before they were together 24/7 i even got the vibe that they were hooking up on the low..

Was it because things soured between them or jealousy an her man..

Idk🤷
Jackie is Veronica's cousin - my guess is she's known Nate for a long time prior to "vlogging-life". I doubt Jackie or Nate looked at each other as anything other than family.

Reactions: 2
Wait.. so they go to the gym one day.. so they can spend 6 days drinking and eating like fools...

Maybe the other two guys can get away with that for a few years.. Nate doesn't have that luxury.. he's 6 months away from a visit to the ER for permanent heart conditions..
You beat me to it, I was going say that's not how it works, one day of gym does not mean you can eat an drink for 18 the other 6 days of the week 🙄🙄 it's like those people on the crazy fad diets "ohh I did a 20min walk, now I can go reward myself with a whole cake" maybe he should I dunno.... Switch it round, 6 days of gym an 1 day of epcot

An I doupt the other guys are 1 only going one day a week an 2 eating enough for a football team alone

But seriously if he IS doing the gym now then what you eat is just as important, gym doesn't automatically cancel out 4000 calories per day

It doesn't even count the clout-chasing wannabe vloggers who see his nearly 200k subscribers and 100k view videos and want to leech off of him.
Now, I ain't saying she a gold digger....

So he works out in his wedding attire. Cool.

Reactions: 5
Him an Jackie no longer seem to be friends i mean i get it maybe once her now husband came to the u.s an once she got engaged i def saw a difference..

Before they were together 24/7 i even got the vibe that they were hooking up on the low..

Was it because things soured between them or jealousy an her man..

Idk🤷
They were together this week. I doubt Sam is jealous they're close. It's just getting married you'd expect her to be more with him than others now.

Jackie is Veronica's cousin - my guess is she's known Nate for a long time prior to "vlogging-life". I doubt Jackie or Nate looked at each other as anything other than family.
Is there any proof they are cousins or is this just another internet rumor made into fact?

Is there any proof they are cousins or is this just another internet rumor made into fact?
Jackie wished her cousin Veronica a happy birthday on her instagram account. You can go back on both Jackie's and Veronica's instagrams and there are photos of them.

I will go back and screen shot - but it will take me a few minutes to get the time to scroll.

Reactions: 1
They are not cousins.
I don't regularly follow either of them on instagram - so I apologize for posting they were.

However - Jackie did post on her instagram HB to her cousin and it was a photo of Veronica. My guess is it was an inside joke from a few years ago. Again, sorry for the misinformation that I spread.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.