Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone look at me with a straight face and tell me you bought a name tag, granted the 50th, that says Jim on it For $425. Go ahead I’m waiting.
Hello, I bought a name tag that says Jim for $425. I should also let you know I am the president of liars anonymous. But I did say it with a straight face. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He could have had a high deductible and we don’t know any of the circumstances surrounding the accident but he just seems guilty and desperate times call for desperate measures…it hasn’t stopped vloggers before from ruining their image and he probably feels like he can get away with it because from my understanding nobody knows what he actually paid for the items.

I do think he will donate to GKTW. I just don’t think it will be all of what he made because he won’t be honest about the price he paid for the items. So he donates and walks away with some cash.

This is also the same guy who shorted someone on rent and drives home drunk. Not to mention he was very selfish in his marriage. What good guy image?
I am not saying he has a good guy image with US. WE all know better, but last night in the chat seeing the stans fawning over him...I just can't see him wanting to tarnish that. Hell, I could be completely off base, but I generally believe that people are good and I want to believe he is going to do the right thing. I know from reports here, he should be arrested for DD and I don't know about the rent thing, but that sucks too. Just in my heart can't see him doing that. I hope I am right.

Please I can't. I'm watching a universal studios while he posted 9 days ago.. and this man says after eating a donut and a big burger "that was good but I can't stop thinking about the special food and snacks that will be here soon for horror nights" and continues to talk about said snacks after just eating. Then turns to some bushes and talks about pregaming and beer and how much he drinks during horror nights. THIS IS A PROBLEM YALL. His family can't be watching these and not be concerned?

Oh lordy.. donuts, burgers, fries, and a big slice of cake with frosting dipped in his coffee to end his trip. Idk how long he was there but he didn't do much just walked and ate.
Then it was off to the grocery store to end the vlog. Kinda odd to see him in regular nate mode. He was more chill I think. Where he talked about more food and food and got cookies for Gracie. Yes...cookies.. they resemble oreos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I hate to make it seem like I'm defending but man he could pull a kid out of a burning car and the fine folks of tattle would say he only did it for the Gideon's cookie the kid had. Honestly I think it's a step in the right direction for him to have an unselfish thought and actually do something to help an organization.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to make it seem like I'm defending but man he could pull a kid out of a burning car and the fine folks of tattle would say he only did it for the Gideon's cookie the kid had. Honestly I think it's a step in the right direction for him to have an unselfish thought and actually do something to help an organization.
I think it was a great gesture, I take it as most people here were WTFing the fans that would pay obscene amounts of money for a sweaty hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Considering his grifting behavior, the proof is in the pudding. We will believe it when we see the check donated.

Reactions: 1
I don't have a problem with him actually doing this for charity, in fact I think more should be doing this, they all have fan clubs so why not take advantage of that platform in raising money for good causes

What I DO have a problem with is the fact he bought expensive stuff that he's taken the money BACK ON, to me I just feel that isn't right, you don't do this not to make a loss, I mean technically he HIMSELF isn't donating anything because what he paid for things he's taken the money back on, as someone who's done charity things I've never done them so I don't lose out, I either got stuff donated or paid out my own pocket, an I still stand by my earlier post that I hope he makes it VERY CLEAR that the money raised was his STANS an not HIM an he doesn't take the whole credit for this

I think it was a great gesture, I take it as most people here were WTFing the fans that would pay obscene amounts of money for a sweaty hat.
I don't have a problem with him actually doing this for charity, in fact I think more should be doing this, they all have fan clubs so why not take advantage of that platform in raising money for good causes

What I DO have a problem with is the fact he bought expensive stuff that he's taken the money BACK ON, to me I just feel that isn't right, you don't do this not to make a loss, I mean technically he HIMSELF isn't donating anything because what he paid for things he's taken the money back on, as someone who's done charity things I've never done them so I don't lose out, I either got stuff donated or paid out my own pocket, an I still stand by my earlier post that I hope he makes it VERY CLEAR that the money raised was his STANS an not HIM an he doesn't take the whole credit for this
I agree with the last part he should definitely document him making the donation for transparency. I watched the entire thing and a few times he did make it clear that credit should go to those that bought items and he was just acting as a 3rd party so to speak. But I do understand how it all could be suspect and he should do everything correctly so GKTW doesn't get screwed.

I'm just poking at folks on here.

I agree with the last part he should definitely document him making the donation for transparency. I watched the entire thing and a few times he did make it clear that credit should go to those that bought items and he was just acting as a 3rd party so to speak. But I do understand how it all could be suspect and he should do everything correctly so GKTW doesn't get screwed.

I'm just poking at folks on here.
I agree, he should document it just so everyone sees that those that raised the money will be getting the credit because how much of his word can you really take?

What I am seeing here is Our Hero venturing out from the world of making videos at theme parks to new areas of finance, accounting, tax implications, etc .

Fortunately the dude has a mind like a steel trap. He’s so got this!!!

• Haha
Hey I bought one of those shower curtains to wrap myself in when I sleep, whats wrong with that? I also bought his sweaty hat because I want to smell him, leave me alone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yee and I bought his sweaty hat so I could wring it out and collect his sweat drops to make a cologne called Essence of Nate. Mmm yummy 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t even think he spent his own money on that junk. It is obvious the app sponsored the video. Everything should go to GKTW.

Reactions: 4
On the scale of theme park vloggers, Nate is one of the least offensive. He’s not live begging everyday, he’s not self absorbed or constantly bitching. So what if his on screen persona is a little folksy (a lot).
If we are being honest, he’s cut back on the eating and drinking on camera lately. It’s still too much, but his success shows that overall, he’s delivering a product that lots of people want to watch.
As far as driving drunk, it’s a bad look to accuse someone of a crime without some real evidence. Maybe some local tattlers could put their money where their mouth is?? Uncle Lester sure puts extra effort to bring the dirt on BLAB, especially when they go to Vegas (where he lives).
What’s he doing on camera if he’s not eating? Whenever I turn on any video, he’s always stuffing his face?

And least offensive? What about when he’s shouting and screaming in the parks and getting drunk with Jojo and the Kingdom Krew? We must be watching different videos.

I think all of them are offensive amd obnoxious but in different ways.
I think the over consumption of merch, food and alcohol in every video all these vloggers post is Strange and reeks of desperation to hold onto some kind of immediate gratification and feeding serotonin before they are on the hunt for their next hit, what ever that might be.
Even some of them who leek toxic positivity at every moment of the day; because they only want to put off a front.

His video from today touched on something I brought up before, where he seems to be using the parks to replace something or help maybe with depression, he mentioned he goes to the park all the time when hes not recording, which means he must be at a park every day of the week probably. It's a little unhealthy, not to mention I would get so jaded and worn out and the magic of Disney would be lost for good.

He just seems to not be able to be away from Disney ever or he will get depressed, and that's something he needs to deal with maybe with therapy I dont know.

He also mentioned the auction, so we will see if he shows donating the money on video.

I do love Gracie though lol that dog is awesome

I watched the newest vlog and when he said he comes all the time and just doesn't film and it makes me wounder how many times a week he really goes. I mean not to sound poor but I can't imagine going to Disney every single day. Wouldn't you get bored after a while. Would the same food, and merch get boring if your going every. Single. Day. I just can't really imagine needing something so bad. He needs to deal with his issues in threapy and stop using wdw as life support.

I watched the newest vlog and when he said he comes all the time and just doesn't film and it makes me wounder how many times a week he really goes. I mean not to sound poor but I can't imagine going to Disney every single day. Wouldn't you get bored after a while. Would the same food, and merch get boring if your going every. Single. Day. I just can't really imagine needing something so bad. He needs to deal with his issues in threapy and stop using wdw as life support.
We are annual pass holders, we go maybe twice a week. We get our moneys worth out of the tickets but IMO there a lot of people that use these parks as a crutch for their own mental illness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.