Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people just try and make up any excuse to justify his egregious behaviour. I suspect some people on here are stans.
We did have a time when a load of stans all come on here, was about the time he was traveling, an I still say it was probably him an his asshole patreons that were on

People go on about "poor" Nate as if he's some 17yo being led astray an falling in with the wrong crowd, he's a grown ass man that's acting like a child an has atrocious behaviour, he needs to grow the fk up, his behaviour, his alcoholism an his eating is all his choice an the state he's in is his own damn fault

Veronica probably pissed off because she seen the path he was going down an didn't want any part of it, she doesn't strick me as the alcoholic he is an since she's lost weight then she clearly wasn't happy being big which was only going to happen with being with him, usually you see if one in the relationship is obese then the other starts to follow, my brother is the same, was slim all his days an then met his wife an is now getting as big as her because her lazy lifestyle is rubbing off on him an he's just eating out constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His Halloween video was a little over the top again - he gets so giddy like a little kid sometimes, and the sing a longs and loud behavior is too much at times for sure. Of course he had to spend $120 or whatever to make sure he had enough food to eat lol

Also, what is this fascination with Max and powerline?? I actually dont even know what powerline is TBO

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His Halloween video was a little over the top again - he gets so giddy like a little kid sometimes, and the sing a longs and loud behavior is too much at times for sure. Of course he had to spend $120 or whatever to make sure he had enough food to eat lol

Also, what is this fascination with Max and powerline?? I actually dont even know what powerline is TBO
I just can't stomach these adult Disney vloggers running after characters like teenagers running after the Beatles. WTF is wrong with them?????
It's like a giant furrie convention. I actually think that Nate might pleasure himself to pictures of Sully.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't stomach these adult Disney vloggers running after characters like teenagers running after the Beatles. WTF is wrong with them?????
It's like a giant furrie convention. I actually think that Nate might pleasure himself to pictures of Sully.
Disney adults can be extremely weird. I wouldn't be caught dead posing with a character or paying obscene amounts of money for a character meal.

Reactions: 2
I think it depends on how the stated Disney Adult interacts with the character. Patrick Dougall's interactions with them are frequently adorable (he has a great one with a Peter Pan who clearly wanted into his pants), JoJo's can be entertaining, and the rest of them....are highly cringe inducing.

I don't watch the Trackers videos anymore, but when I did, a bit of me would die every time I saw Tim trying to sound natural talking with the face characters.

I thought it was a great idea when they had all of the characters keeping distance because of Covid. They should have kept that.

Max refers to the goofy movie which for many is a massive piece of nostalgia from the 90s. I'm similar age but tbh the goofy movie kind of passed me by so doesn't mean much to me compared to other disney 90s stuff.

I think it depends on how the stated Disney Adult interacts with the character. Patrick Dougall's interactions with them are frequently adorable (he has a great one with a Peter Pan who clearly wanted into his pants), JoJo's can be entertaining, and the rest of them....are highly cringe inducing.

I don't watch the Trackers videos anymore, but when I did, a bit of me would die every time I saw Tim trying to sound natural talking with the face characters.
Oh god I'd put jojo on just the same level as all the others, very cringe inducing. He tries way too hard

Saw this on someone's story and wanted to leave it here for your viewing pleasure.
View attachment 1502099
Now that just goes to show with how stans view him, can't do anything without food being involved, somthing like that should be a wake up call, that stans literally cannot picture him without food

Disney adults can be extremely weird. I wouldn't be caught dead posing with a character or paying obscene amounts of money for a character meal.
I have to admit, the very first time I ever went to Disney back in 2012 I did get a picture with mickey, was my very first time ever in Disney, an I honestly didn't think I'd ever get to go back again so I went in said hi got my pic an left, it was back when he didn't talk so it was a 2 min stand an get a pic an thank the cast member for taking it, but I've never done it again even though I've been lucky to get back an I haven't done any of those character meals, that would honestly annoy me trying eat an people come up or met any other characters either

At first glance I would of assumed it was Nate, but im now not so sure because the creator clearly had access to the colour red doing the detail on the shirt, but neglected the obvious red on the face
The artist should have substituted a Bud Light for Mickey bar and threw some sweat stains on the shirt and hat along with adding the red to the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His ability to drink a lot is probably due to his tolerance from drinking too much, not his size even though it can play apart. I'm close to his height and 234 and would be knocked out after 2 beers these days.

I don't think Veronica is a saint in the break up though I remember in some of his past videos she seemed to whine alot and guilt Nate into buying her stuff. They both seemed like immature people who married because they didn't want to be alone.

Reactions: 4
His ability to drink a lot is probably due to his tolerance from drinking too much, not his size even though it can play apart. I'm close to his height and 234 and would be knocked out after 2 beers these days.

I don't think Veronica is a saint in the break up though I remember in some of his past videos she seemed to whine alot and guilt Nate into buying her stuff. They both seemed like immature people who married because they didn't want to be alone.
Yes but although I don’t think she’s innocent either, it takes two to make a marriage and one to break it. I guess we forgot the rumor that he used to buy her things on camera and then return them when the camera shut off. It was all just some weird act that they would do. I remember when, which I think they currently still do, Used to sell T-shirts that said her famous quote of “will you buy me this” to contribute to their act I think they still have their T-shirt site up with that same piece of merchandize for sale.

Update, they do still sell these shirts. https://pagingmrmorrow.myspreadshop.com/
All I had to do was type in “Paging Mr Morrow Shirts” fifth link down!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nate always manages to find the most white trash vloggers to hang out with. Nate….they are using you in hopes to increase their subscribers/views. They are not your friend.

I couldn't stand the older vlogs for that reason 🙄

I don’t say much here but I believe he would call his ex-wife, I think she’s the only person who ever loved him and I don’t doubt he loves her still. I think a few people have stated an agreement on this. This food and alcohol and fake friends and fake dating is all to fill a huge void from missing her. Sorry if you disagree but i’m probably not wrong.
Can someone fill me in on who he's been dating recently?
I remember the race video and a new other videos he mentioned he was talking with someone long distance. What am I missing? Don't tell me he's dating another nauseousating disney tiktok vlogger.

The people dressed as him and Gracie. What is wrong with these people?
No bleeping way. Your lying?? Your probably not lol🤣🤣😭😭 that's SO Weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.