Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
All the vloggers ran to the first night of MNSSHP only to have a horrible looking rained out event that they all did a bad job covering.

Everyone had the same format…

- grab m$ms at the entrance
-look at merchandise
-eat the festival food
-first parade rained out
- Max on Main Street
-fireworks
-parade
-castle stage show

rinse. wash. repeat

I wish someone would Vlog Disney better…it’s all the same garbage over and over again. It all feels the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Funfouryou

After party Agenda
8pm to midnight -giant gulping of free beer rapidly, repeating lame attempts at jokes, loud giggling and laughing , sweating profusely, and saying I’m bald after removing his hat every hour on the hour

Special events include
- watching him try to button a size 54 Roosevelt shirt
-reading of “go dog go” book ( with assistance)
-9 pm breaking a cookie in half to show the crowd
-midnight lottery drawing to see who guessed what time he shit himself after eating 30 pounds of nachos and four entrees

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
He’s very active elsewhere on Tattle and has been incredibly generous in donation to charities and a clever and valued member of the community. Uncle Lester is not Nate.
Thank you for the very kind words, Happiest!

I may not be Nate, however, I know who here is Veronica. 🧐 🕵️‍♂️

• Wow

Forest

VIP Member
I would be so mad if I was at that meal with kids and those characters were bouncing around doing a private show for Nate and Jojo. One little boy came up to Goofy and he interacted for about 15 seconds and then literally sent him back to his table. Meanwhile let’s go entertain Jojo and Nate some more

• Angry
  • Sad

lookoutbelow

Something I have been thinking about lately, so many of these vloggers and streamers are trying to do this full time, with no actual job or responsibilities it seems like. I wonder how they think this is normal? I mean, if you have a legitimate channel I suppose, that brings in tons of money, more power to you. However, these theme park channels, where they do nothing but go to theme parks all week, don't seem healthy.

Obviously they are escaping from some sort of reality, but that's not a good thing. Just like they say, everything in moderation. Without having a real job or real adult responsibilities, they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe it's why most of them are in their mid 20's to mid 30's with a few exceptions like Joshenna and Maria, but we all know Maria comes from money so she doesnt have to worry about anything really.

It's sad that some of these people will be eventually coming to a brick wall at some point. Thoughts?

• Heart

Bucknasty

He was absolutely moist with sweat in this one. My condolences to the person who sat in his ass sweat stained seat after him. Imagine sitting down and getting lubed up by his sweat and smelling nothing but shrimp farts with a hint of pistachio cake.

Paging Mr. Morrow #9 Shrimp Farts and Pistachio Cake

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
No matter what his faults, I do firmly believe he is a genuine disney fan and I think his latest video proves it. I don't see many of the other vloggers buying so much historic disney things. That collection doesn't come cheap

Why the fuck does this moron keep going swimming in pyjamas? Everybody knows you’re a fat fuck, and nobody cares. Own it.

• Haha

starri

VIP Member
120$ to stand in line for 4 hours to take a picture with some dude dressed as Jack Skellington??… whatever floats your boat I guess…
Disney has so thoroughly weaponized FOMO, you almost have to admire them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

PagingMrGrifter

WTF?!?!?!?!? How fucking crazy do you have to be to dress up as the fat in the hat and have your girl dress up as his dog?!?!?!?!? Thats mental hospital worthy!

• Haha

DoreenP

He’s not sure you can count the braised beef poutine at the refreshment port as a Canadian dish because it sounds a little French. Who wants to tell him…??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry

airbusA330

VIP Member
Totally spot on. He's the small fish in a big pond out west and he needs to stand out to feed his ego. Not that the crimson face and heavy breathing doesn't stand out in a crowd.
Wonder how long until he’s in a scooter in the parks? It would probably increase his viewers. So many WDW guests are massive and obsessed with the sugary treats now 🤮

Paging Mr. Morrow #9: Out of Breath and Ideas

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
I think we need to give Nate the benefit of the doubt jumping to conclusions assuming he was drunk for the car accident. Its highly plausible, but so is also a few stale churros congealed into a brick becoming lodged under the break pedal scuppering him at the most vital time

• Haha
I was on IG and a video of him and that “krew” popped up and it’s ignorant and disgusting. Why do people think this is funny? Not real family friendly and gross. It looks like it’s at park closing cause I don’t see anyone around. I’m sure the CMs and Security love staying later due to this ignorance. That’s just too far.
Yeah, it's gross. But it's also not funny.

If someone ripped off Nate's shirt after asking "Does anyone have a parachute?"... now that would be funny.

• Haha
Perhaps I'm jaded but I felt like the bit about, "I know my videos make you happy but they are what I do to make me happy" made me want to barf. Had a supposedly major car accident and his first thought? "Better go to Disney Springs and get this month's new cookie at Gideon's." Makes complete sense. Then again, griftin ain't easy and if anything he's gotta kick it into overdrive so his stupid stan's can get the waddler some new wheels! I don't hate myself enough to read through his comments but I have a feeling there were probably a lot saying how positive he always is and how happy he always makes people and that he is just such a light to the world. Also, am I the only one who thinks he could possibly be eating some of Gracey's pupcakes? 🤔 His excitement at the cupcake atm is cringe worthy. Image how he would be if he could get everything from a machine?!

• Haha