Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Paging Mr. SpecIal Ed gets into the expo early and waddles thru the parks and resorts and doesn’t explain anything for the most part, sees Kevin Feige and follows him showcasing his back but spends plenty of time describing food truck alley and reading the menu before he shovels BBQ down his throat. Oh and setting up an auction to sell the free tit he got to rubes. Surprisingly doesn’t wedge his fat ass under the hotel bed in the previous video and says a balcony is not necessary…..guess you only love it so much when it’s free. Nifty!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So Paging Mr. SpecIal Ed gets into the expo early and waddles thru the parks and resorts and doesn’t explain anything for the most part, sees Kevin Feige and follows him showcasing his back but spends plenty of time describing food truck alley and reading the menu before he shovels BBQ down his throat. Oh and setting up an auction to sell the free tit he got to rubes. Surprisingly doesn’t wedge his fat ass under the hotel bed in the previous video and says a balcony is not necessary…..guess you only love it so much when it’s free. Nifty!
Setting up another auction but hasn't said anything about the previous one and the donation.....

Reactions: 2
Here’s Nate from not quite a year ago.
1662860738982.png

The runDisney thing has really helped him get into shape in the last 12 months, hasn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You’d think he’d mention Rsvlts more than just for 10 seconds or at the very least show the boot maybe?… aren't they paying him?… actually watched the D23 video of the couple he met (Magic Journeys) and their video was 23409756843267 times more informative than his rummaging thru old Disney junk boxes and fawning over menus. So sick of his shtick!

Can you imagine partnering with this bag of walking purple sweat to promote your product?

• Haha
  • Sick
This really was a boring video and really wasn't informative at all. Just looked like any other convention. I was hoping to see more of the booths that were set up. I know that the panels couldn't be filmed, but why not recap them afterwards? I also wouldn't have even minded seeing more than one dumb BBQ food truck. I would have loved to see some of the different options available as food trucks really aren't a big thing in my area and it would have been pretty cool to see some healthier options. Two thumbs down from me (and you know I really am pretty generous with him.)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was at Disney these past two days and it was pretty dead until Saturday evening when people started pouring in from d23 expo ending for the day, they had an exclusive d23 oggie boogie bash starting at 6pm Saturday night, and so everyone in California adventure who didn't have a ticket for d23 oggie boogie bash had to go over to Disneyland. It felt like disneyland was over max capacity after taking everyone from dca because of the bash. We left at 7pm. I kept my eyes peeled the who time for him but never saw him so🤷‍♀️
I also didn't love his newest vlog. Seemed rushed, chaotic and felt like he had way more footage than he knew what to do with.

Not sure if anyone watched, but I got an alert on my phone that PMM was doing another whatnot auction. People in the chat asked about if the proceeds were going to charity and if the kondom krew were dating 😂 . They said they were donating to GKTW, and they ignored the dating questions.

Not sure if anyone watched, but I got an alert on my phone that PMM was doing another whatnot auction. People in the chat asked about if the proceeds were going to charity and if the kondom krew were dating 😂 . They said they were donating to GKTW, and they ignored the dating questions.
Anyone mention if they donated the funds from the last auction?

Anyone mention if they donated the funds from the last auction?
Nope. At least, not when I was online (I came in late). They did mention a few times this was going to GKTW though. It really is shady that he hasn't mentioned anything about it since the first show. The kondom krew were really running things today.
Someone asked how much it cost to send a child on vacation and a random person in chat said 6K. Not sure how accurate that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Paging Mr. Morrow #9 With an insane amount of alcohol and a whole lotta food, you to can look like him; "let's go do this".

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.