Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

And with all of that...he still burnt up. Next video he'll be red as a damn tomato!

I mean, he's done some pretty slapstick, dumbass things but this...spraying it damn near right up your nose and inhaling...Smh.

I'm surprised he doesn't have Velcro shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
EED85EE9-BABF-4F6B-995B-6D30725E5DB2.png

Nate, you need to open your mouth when applying your sunscreen or else your tongue will get burnt. At least you got your eyelids nice and coated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He went full Peter Griffin in that Blizzard Beach video, you never go full Peter Griffin!…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1464849

And with all of that...he still burnt up. Next video he'll be red as a damn tomato!

I mean, he's done some pretty slapstick, dumbass things but this...spraying it damn near right up your nose and inhaling...Smh.

I'm surprised he doesn't have Velcro shoes.
If thats sunburn, I'm the president... Thats hypertension. He's always a shade or red or purple. Im as fair skinned as they come and spent entire days outside in the Florida sun. Never got anywhere near what he looks like on a daily basis.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fear not folks….the big man has made his way to Disney Springs with an upload on the 2nd of August to try everything they have to offer in the month of august….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fear not folks….the big man has made his way to Disney Springs with an upload on the 2nd of August to try everything they have to offer in the month of august….
New cookie/cake at gideons... The Flavors of Florida event is still happening.. Oh yeah... SPOILER ALERT! Unless hes literally eating everything at disney springs... Which isn't out of the question

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
New cookie/cake at gideons... The Flavors of Florida event is still happening.. Oh yeah... SPOILER ALERT! Unless hes literally eating everything at disney springs... Which isn't out of the question
He’s taking some of it home with him. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He says midway through the Disney Springs vlog he was in a car accident that day (?????) and his car could be totaled? Why the hell are you there? I wouldn't want to be anywhere a place like that after a trauma like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He says midway through the Disney Springs vlog he was in a car accident that day (?????) and his car could be totaled? Why the hell are you there? I wouldn't want to be anywhere a place like that after a trauma like that.
Dude, accident or not, must have cookie!!! lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Something I have been thinking about lately, so many of these vloggers and streamers are trying to do this full time, with no actual job or responsibilities it seems like. I wonder how they think this is normal? I mean, if you have a legitimate channel I suppose, that brings in tons of money, more power to you. However, these theme park channels, where they do nothing but go to theme parks all week, don't seem healthy.

Obviously they are escaping from some sort of reality, but that's not a good thing. Just like they say, everything in moderation. Without having a real job or real adult responsibilities, they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe it's why most of them are in their mid 20's to mid 30's with a few exceptions like Joshenna and Maria, but we all know Maria comes from money so she doesnt have to worry about anything really.

It's sad that some of these people will be eventually coming to a brick wall at some point. Thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haven't watched his video yet, but if the acccident was during the day we can hope he was probably sober. Would have been a much different situation most evenings.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The clothes he wore to blizzard beach they were ok for chlorine? Did he get any questions on if they were waterproof? He could by swim shirts.

I give him kudos for going at least and trying it out, going in water.

Reactions: 1
Something I have been thinking about lately, so many of these vloggers and streamers are trying to do this full time, with no actual job or responsibilities it seems like. I wonder how they think this is normal? I mean, if you have a legitimate channel I suppose, that brings in tons of money, more power to you. However, these theme park channels, where they do nothing but go to theme parks all week, don't seem healthy.

Obviously they are escaping from some sort of reality, but that's not a good thing. Just like they say, everything in moderation. Without having a real job or real adult responsibilities, they are in for a rude awakening. Maybe it's why most of them are in their mid 20's to mid 30's with a few exceptions like Joshenna and Maria, but we all know Maria comes from money so she doesnt have to worry about anything really.

It's sad that some of these people will be eventually coming to a brick wall at some point. Thoughts?
Well, I could be wrong, but most of these vloggers don’t exactly come from high profile careers, as far as I can see. A job in retail/service is not really hard to walk away from, because what have you got to lose, really? I don’t mean to sound condescending at all, but I have worked those jobs and I know it’s some of the most soul-crushing work you can do. So, I kind of get why they might just say “screw it” and ride that wave as long as it’s profitable, regardless of whether it’s likely to turn into a life-long career, or not.

I get why one would rather spend their days in theme parks, than dealing with entitled customers at a retail store, or restaurant. Once it’s no longer profitable, you can always go back to those kinds of jobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.