Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1538718

It is oddly compelling to watch. Wish I would have started keeping a total. Wonder if he will announce a total at some point? Who are his friends helping him? They both seem to be current or former Cast Members. Also he has about 1550 people watching that got cut off my partial screen shot. That's about half of what the Trackers were getting last night. Different type of stream yes but still impressive.
You can look at the SOLD tab and total it if you want!

Hope he isn’t getting punked. These folks need to pay up.
My experience with Whatnot is you have to provide a credit card and when you win an auction you are immediately charged. Not sure if there is another way it works.

Reactions: 1
He only sticks to the certain malls (Lakeland Antique Mall) and stores in the area that follow/mention him. Pretty sure he has a side hustle or deal with Vault Collectables and Forever Vintage since those are the only two he mentions and visits on the regular. This makes me wonder how legit this auction is. On the surface it looks like a commercial for the antique store. We just don't trust him since there are so many more in the central FL area that he hasn't featured on his channel. There are plenty to visit that have Disney items in Kissimmee, Orlando and Mount Dora just to mention a few.
Oh, I'm sure he's got some deals going on with the places he visits. As a non-local I'd love to see other places to find vintage stuff for sale. And I wish the vloggers would explore non-park things to do in the area. With all the food reviews they all do, a review of one of the food truck places like World Food Trucks on 192 would be a nice change of pace. Just something different from all the usual videos they all seem to do.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I'm sure he's got some deals going on with the places he visits. As a non-local I'd love to see other places to find vintage stuff for sale. And I wish the vloggers would explore non-park things to do in the area. With all the food reviews they all do, a review of one of the food truck places like World Food Trucks on 192 would be a nice change of pace. Just something different from all the usual videos they all seem to do.
Speaking of the food trucks, we have yet to go there but the one on sand lake seems to have closed down!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can't believe how gullible all these people are. So they opened their wallets, donated way too much and for what? Now he gets to donate a very large check to GKTW in HIS name. All those dumb stans just handed over his very large tax write off for the year. Well played Nate...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Speaking of the food trucks, we have yet to go there but the one on sand lake seems to have closed down!!
Was the one in sand lake near where they're building the new universal park? I know there was one over that way. I wonder if they lost the land. The one on 192 is great for central/south American and Puerto Rican food. PMM would be way out of his element, it would be fun to watch.

Was the one in sand lake near where they're building the new universal park? I know there was one over that way. I wonder if they lost the land. The one on 192 is great for central/south American and Puerto Rican food. PMM would be way out of his element, it would be fun to watch.
Yes... I haven't driven past in a few weeks but the last time I did there was one trailer left. I don't see them losing the land because the auto shops or whatever is next to it is still there..

Based on this conversation and my current intake of rye whiskey (in the safety of my house Nate) I'm gonna go by for lunch tomorrow and pick something up in Dr Phillips and see if it's still empty.

One of his helpers said they cleared a bit over $15,000. The total I got by copying and pasting from the sold items list shown was $21,720

He had to re-auction 2 items due to payment failing. I accidentally copied and pasted some of this out of order but the final sale was $1605 for the signed PMM hat. I decided to remove buyers user IDs to make this list shorter:

PMM Hat
$1605

Used Cast Member name tag Susan
Walt Disney World 50th anniversary name tag
$284

Epcot Center The Florida Project Pin LE500
Disney Pin Trading Pin LE 500
$1615

Exclusive Mary Poppins and Bert Beanbags
Made exclusively for the Disney store and Disney theme parks Mary Poppins and Burt beanbags
$365

Disney’s Haunted Mansion 16MM Film Strip of Little Leota
The Little Leota 16mm Film strip was Projected onto her face and Walt Disney World’s haunted mansion Before the conversion to digital projection
$1260

Unopened Box of Hunchback of Notre Dame trading cards
48 packs Of trading cards in an unopened box
$282

Lion king used shower curtain from Art of animation
Shower curtain from the lion King suites in Disney’s art of animation resort
$686

Club 33 Spotlight Lounge Pin From Hollywood Studios
$485

star wars XL
Giveaway

1978 Disneyland Pepsi Mickey Mouse counter display
A counter display for Mickey Mouse’s 50th birthday party at Disneyland in 1978 this display was created for a Pepsi and offers special collectible drinking glasses with sections and display to showcase the glass
$1960

Magic Kingdom No Strings attached pass #1
Paper pass that was given out to guest to grant them priority entrance to one attraction or sodas popcorn and making ice cream bars
$445

Alice in Wonderland picture from Disney’s grand Floridian resort
A Used Disney’s Grand Floridian Alice in Wonderland prop
$986

Disney Buena Vista construction hardhat 1970 Walt Disney Productions
Cast Member Used hard Hat With Mickey Mouse On and It Says 1970 Walt Disney Productions
$685

Club 33 Epcot Pin From Constellation Club
$405

1950s Mickey Mouse (Ben Copper) Halloween Mask
Walt Disney’s Mickey Mouse Halloween mask
$325

Cast member name tag Alex from Orlando Florida
Used 50th anniversary name tag
$260

Cars Radiator Springs shower curtain from Art of animation
Used Shower curtain From Disney’s art of animation resort
$430

Figment popcorn bucket
Giveaway

Club 33 Walt Disney World Trading Pin
Disney trading Pin from club 33 in Walt Disney World
$490

Mickey Pumpkin wreath candy corn prop
A candy corn From Mickey pumpkin wreath that was used in the Magic Kingdom
$395

Little mermaid shower curtain from Disney’s art of animation resort
Used shower curtain from Disney’s art of animation little mermaid suites
$520

Cinderella Castle Suite Bathrobe ( Kids)
This is a bathrobe that you wear if you are lucky enough to stay in Cinderella castle at the magic kingdom ( Super Rare)
$545

Dooney and Bourke beauty and the beast purse
Dooney and Bourke beauty and the beast purse from Disney princess line
$730

Alice in Wonderland & Mad Hatter Used Disney prop
Alice in Wonderland picture that used to hang in grand Floridian bathrooms
$825

Used Cast Member Name Tag Jim
50th anniversary Walt Disney World name tag
$425

1968 Wonderful world of Disney magazine advertisement
Advertisement sign for the wonderful world of Disney magazine from 1968
$761

Buzz Lightyear Astroblaster used prop ( DisneyQuest)
A Ball from BUZZ LIGHTYEARS ASTROBLASTERS AT DISNEYQUEST
$325

Disney’s Grand Floridian Duffy Bear Hidden Mickey picture
A picture From one of Disney’s grand Floridian suites that has Duffy the Bear and a Hidden Mickey
$1655

Magic Kingdom No Strings attached pass #2
Paper pass that was given out to guest to grant them priority entrance to one attraction or sodas popcorn and making ice cream bars
$363

Disney’s Polynesian resort used shower curtain
Used shower curtain from a Polynesian resort room
$630

Magic Kingdom Halloween prop
Own a piece of Magic Kingdom Halloween
Giveaway

Club 33 Animal Kingdom Pin from Harambe house
Club 33 Disney pin trading
$465

Chef Mickeys Used Table caddy From Disney’s contemporary resort
A table caddy with a Hidden Mickey from Chef Mickey’s in Disney’s contemporary resort
$505

Cast Member Name Tag Theresa
Used Walt Disney World cast member name tag
$122

Disney Hollywood Studios operating hours rope sign
$205

Magic Kingdom Halloween prop
Own A piece of Magic Kingdom Halloween
Giveaway

1960s Disneyland lunchbox With Thermos
Vintage Disneyland lunchbox
$681

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
PMM kept palming & hiding the tag that was on the lunchbox while he was showing it on camera. It gave me the impression he was trying to hide the original price from viewers. That makes me think he’s going to be dishonest about how much people bid above the price he paid for the items.

• Wow
It would be amazing if Dr. Oldballs won every single auction and went to pick up the items in his luxury sports car!

• Haha
Over $21k?!?!? He better have receipts for all these donations and a video to prove he sent the check or made the donation to GKTW!! But let's dig a bit deeper on this and the timing of the auction. Anyone else find it odd that this auction comes right before his trip to Anaheim and right as he is getting his car repaired? Like I said before, if he does donate the total profit, this all goes to GKTW under his name for his personal tax write off. Remember, he is not a corporation or a LLC. Say he paid $700 (for the sake of numbers) he now has a $20k tax write off if he in fact donates the entire portion. He will brag till he is blue in the face (it's already red) about how HE was able to send a family to GKTW. Doubtful his stans get any of the credit.

Reactions: 5
I can not believe what these people payed. I suppose it’s for a great cause, IF, and I stress if, it all goes to GKTW. You can buy a used name tag for $5…. If Nate started selling his used apartment things he could retire off his stans!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Over $21k?!?!? He better have receipts for all these donations and a video to prove he sent the check or made the donation to GKTW!! But let's dig a bit deeper on this and the timing of the auction. Anyone else find it odd that this auction comes right before his trip to Anaheim and right as he is getting his car repaired? Like I said before, if he does donate the total profit, this all goes to GKTW under his name for his personal tax write off. Remember, he is not a corporation or a LLC. Say he paid $700 (for the sake of numbers) he now has a $20k tax write off if he in fact donates the entire portion. He will brag till he is blue in the face (it's already red) about how HE was able to send a family to GKTW. Doubtful his stans get any of the credit.
While that's true that he'd have a $20k tax deduction if it all went through him personally, he'd also have an additional $21k of income listed (WhatNot is a real business, and I'm certain that they send all the applicable tax forms and report earnings to the IRS for people who make money on their site -- they wouldn't operate under the table), so it'd be a wash.

Back to comparing his auction to legitimate charity auctions, I always got a letter from the organization stating the fair market value of the item as well as what I paid for it. He should be doing the same if he wants to do this right.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You had to give them a scan of your ID to bid or try and win the giveaways so I didn't bother. 2 people had payments fail so I assume it was all pay immediately.

The fact he is using his celebrity to send a bit over $15k to GKTW is a good thing. The timing I get it makes it look like possible fraud but that seems highly unlikely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After some idiot paid $1605 for his salt sweat stained hat, his head must have grown 2 sizes bigger and it wouldn't fit anyway.

• Heart
I wonder how much Nate pays in spousal support on a vlogger salary. How would that be determined? If the divorce finalized last year how did they figure a number on a job that fluctuates? That’s assuming there is support.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.