Paging Mr. Morrow #8 He'll Give you The Shirt Off His Back.....If You Use The Discount Code.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many days in CA and he was only able to muster 2 videos so far? I'm sure RSVLTS got a huge return on that investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nope. At least, not when I was online (I came in late). They did mention a few times this was going to GKTW though. It really is shady that he hasn't mentioned anything about it since the first show. The kondom krew were really running things today.
Someone asked how much it cost to send a child on vacation and a random person in chat said 6K. Not sure how accurate that is.
He did mention it, to be fair, he said that once it has all been processed, he will make a proper announcement. He also said he wasn’t sure they’d raise enough money to even send one kid on vacation, but ended up raising enough to send four or five. Whether you want to take his word for it, or not is a different story, of course.

I will say, if a couple of kids get to go, that’s awesome, however you may feel about him otherwise.

I will never understand the appeal of the Kingdom Krew. Most Disney vloggers/influencers/tik-tokers are annoying, but these clowns really take the cake. No redeeming qualities what.so.ever.
The fact that she is a CM makes it that much worse.

Reactions: 7
I can’t understand how her antics haven’t lead to her getting fired.

Reactions: 4
He did mention it, to be fair, he said that once it has all been processed, he will make a proper announcement. He also said he wasn’t sure they’d raise enough money to even send one kid on vacation, but ended up raising enough to send four or five. Whether you want to take his word for it, or not is a different story, of course.

I will say, if a couple of kids get to go, that’s awesome, however you may feel about him otherwise.

I will never understand the appeal of the Kingdom Krew. Most Disney vloggers/influencers/tik-tokers are annoying, but these clowns really take the cake. No redeeming qualities what.so.ever.
The fact that she is a CM makes it that much worse.
You mean both of them are CM's. According to a quick google search, Sean works for Disney as well. He is listed as "Assistant Site Operations".

You mean both of them are CM's. According to a quick google search, Sean works for Disney as well. He is listed as "Assistant Site Operations".
Now there’s a job with some real clout. Can you imagine the credentials required to secure that gig? If he runs into trouble and needs to bring in some muscle he can always count on the other half of the KK.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm stunned Disney as their employers are happy for the KK's conduct.

The fact they work for Disney, and then make money off videos whilst still being on their employers property acting like utter arseholes does not put them in a good light at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We went in June and July, and I didn't see any of the idiot vloggers I witch about. I AM EMBARASSED TO admit that I was hoping to see one.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We went in June and July, and I didn't see any of the idiot vloggers I witch about. I AM EMBARASSED TO admit that I was hoping to see one.
You only see them if theres something new. New food item, new festival, new mug at trader sams.. And they're usually early in the day

Disney World employs around 77,000 people. That is a estimate from a website not an exact number. So the chances someone at Disney HQ cares enough to slap down some employees making a few YouTube videos seems quite low to me. If they get big enough or people complain directly about them maybe that it would make a difference.

Disney World employs around 77,000 people. That is a estimate from a website not an exact number. So the chances someone at Disney HQ cares enough to slap down some employees making a few YouTube videos seems quite low to me. If they get big enough or people complain directly about them maybe that it would make a difference.
You would be surprised on what they do see. Not just YouTube but on IG as well. We are friends with a former CM and this person said Disney monitors a lot. Especially with those that have on stage positions. I'm sure with a few complaints, there would be red flags.

Reactions: 5
Oh, no kidding, I didn’t know that. All I remember is how Nate visited her while she was doing crowd control for a parade or fireworks, and she had the most sour look on her face, until she realized he was filming her. To be fair, crowd control is the most annoying task I ever had to do as a CM lol so I get it. But she is just the most unpleasant, obnoxious person ever.
Sean certainly isn’t far behind, though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, no kidding, I didn’t know that. All I remember is how Nate visited her while she was doing crowd control for a parade or fireworks, and she had the most sour look on her face, until she realized he was filming her. To be fair, crowd control is the most annoying task I ever had to do as a CM lol so I get it. But she is just the most unpleasant, obnoxious person ever.
Sean certainly isn’t far behind, though.
As I said before I would do whatever she told me to. She looks like she could beat the hell out of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.