Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chisme

I checked out her Instagram stories for the first time in a long time and she is truly in awe of herself. Lots of 'Look, everyone, look! Even my dad thinks I eat a lot :D !!!'. I just wonder how long her content can continue going when it literally provides nothing of value. No handy recipe tips, workout ideas or reviews of the clothes she is sponsored to wear just a cycle of; I eat lots, I don't gain weight, I'm genetically blessed and sorry you're not as lucky as me.

Reactions: 10
this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying
THIS IS ME. I am also going through ED recovery and thought she might be a positive source of content. But her message is "see, eat however much you want - I do it, but remember, I am a genetic anomaly and won't gain weight!! Also, I don't have to train at ALL to have a 6 pack, I am just naturally amazing at sports without trying." It makes me feel AWFUL about myself - how do others connect to this? Why is her message that she doesn't have to try at the things that other people find to be really, freaking, stinking hard. I felt this with the marathon training too - she mentioned that it was pure mindset that can get someone to finish a marathon, which I felt was a bit tactless, considering so many people train so hard for that kind of race. Also - I did 100 pushups a day for 2 weeks (I would never have even gotten to 200) and my whole body was sore! And it took like... 25 minutes ish? That counts as a workout!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she genuinely doesn’t know how to count calories, then she’s an idiot who can’t grasp extremely simple concepts...

Kinda reminds me of her attitude towards makeup. She always goes on about how she doesn’t understand it and barely owns any, blah blah blah...yet she actually owns a lot of makeup and wears pretty intense winged eyeliner in every video.

Reactions: 9

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I find it gross she does that. And rude. In my culture, eating off from someone else's plate is rude unless you two are close friends. I bet she doesnt eat out with friends a lot cause then she couldnt edit or hide her eating habits
I don't know of eating off someone else's plate is acceptable in any culture... yuck! Absolutely no table manners!

I unsubscribed from insta - sick off her unnecessary lyrca clad arse cheeks in those handstands vids and of her faux motivation speeches which are just thinly disguised humble brags.

Everyone made excellent points - her meals are mostly vegetables / salad with meat or cheese ontop. She acts as if a bagel at brunch is HUGE - wow bagel lid (urgh) and base.

Why yes Stephanie, one bagel.

She shows her family meals and, passes them off as though they are hers alone.

Training to be a pt and, take some short courses online about food and nutrition could be great for her. It seems to be where her passion lies.

That hairline is showing she's not that healthy or eating soooo much regularly. Go to see an endocrinologist privately (and pay for it yourself) to see how healthy you really are Stephanie, it's a video I'd watch, ads and all.

She is almost 30 - her parents and brother can't guide her in what to do, it's up to her. Youtube life seems to almost always create monsters. Only exception I've found to date is grackle.

Last edited:
her latest story rambling about how other people compare themselves with others, yet she compares herself to herself... she is sooooo full of herself jesus! I can totally see where she gets it from her dad is the same, he described some awful looking recipe he made as "genius" today or yesterday :rolleyes:
These rants where she tries to give “life advice” never make any sense. She isn’t very good at expressing herself verbally. Most of the time they’re just ill-concealed, long-winded humblebrags. And, like I’ve said before, why would anyone take life advice from this girl? If she didn’t have a nice body, no one would listen to a single word she says.

Also I was proud of her the other day when she finally took a handstand video without shoving her ass in the camera. Then she finished the handstand, walked to her phone, and turned to the side while picking up her phone - clearly *just* so you could see her ass. She really thinks it’s something special. It’s nice enough but she’s not someone I would follow for ass inspiration lol. Abs and upper body, sure, but her ass is not very impressive in relation to the rest of the fitness world...yeah I might be a dick for saying that but if she didn’t shove it in the camera all the time I wouldn’t even be thinking about it lol.

She's definitely full of shit. Just take her running. She likes to pretend she's some novice and it's all just mindset, but she's run at least 2 official half marathons (at quick paces for your hobby-runner, ie low 1:40s) relatively recently as well as claimed to have run several on her own time (also all the training for them). You go back to 2016 and she was posting about running an hour+ a day runs as well as going to the gym for a full session. She also posted meal prep and did more IIFYM types of food. I think when IIFYM got less popular she decided to bait and switch and just pretend she doesn't exercise at all and eats like a pig. Because I fail to see how what appeared to be an over-exerciser who clearly monitored food intake carefully can now just eat whatever and have the same if not even more ripped body. Her claims of having good genetics are probably true- it's hard to get and maintain a 6 pack otherwise. But they can't override the laws of thermodynamics. She's like 125 lbs(? somewhere around there- I think she weighed in for a video a year or two back at an even lower weight), and even if she were 100% muscle her bmr wouldn't even be 2000 cal/day. Which means she's moving a ton or she's not eating a lot (or has a thyroid problem she's ignoring).

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yeh it’s ridiculous ... I saw a story of hers about how she had content but cba to edit... wtf does she do with her days, this is her full time job! I also don’t get why she isn’t just stay longer in Spain, she’s doing nothing in London anyway
In case she gets ill (nhs)

She seems to just want to show off her bum in booty shorts when she's doing handstands? Fair enough, but then complains when unattractive men try their luck sliding into her dms?! Either complain about all creept dudes or silently concentrate on the ones she thinks are attractive?

No one eats that many nuts or nut butters. That saturated fat would floor her, or any human. Aaaannnd she is always eating food on beds of spinach / cabbage / lettuce or kale etc. Sorry ze spinach zee cabbbbbagè!

Her hair condition gives the game away, she ain't that healthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Since she reads here, I hope she is aware that her content are boring af lately.

Hey you know what's interesting Ms. Nutty? Maybe give us a scientific explanation why your metabolism is "fast" or ask a dietician/nutritionist if eating a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting or your stupid obsession on peanut butter are supposed to be "normal" 😂
Have you watched her “DNA test” video? It’s complete BS and it’s clear she doesn’t even understand the results because she doesn’t explain them at all.

These commercial DNA tests are also considered soft scams by a lot of medical professionals in genetics (I’m in an adjacent industry which is why I know this). For one, they’re not held to rigorous standards like a medical-grade test. Also, they only show the probability that you have a certain trait, not whether you have the trait itself. Here is a good article about it: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-accurate-are-online-dna-tests/

The genetics community is a long way from fully understanding how genes affect your physical fitness, and I think the way DNAfit represents their information is misleading. But Nutty clearly didn’t do any research about it and doesn’t even seem to understand how a DNA test works.

I’ll never believe her “fast metabolism” myth until she gets her BMR measured , which she seems reluctant to do. Probably because it will expose her as a fraud.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
yeah it also makes no sense as she said she was going to give some to her dad anyway? I feel bad for her mum that she was basically pushing her to be in the video when she clearly doesn't want to.
Anyone else find it weird she has spanish in the video and doesn't add subtitles? I speak it so don't care, the conversations are nothing special anyway, but it seems stupid to have it in there and not make it understandable for everyone, it is just laziness on her part IMO
adds to the whole cool girl mystery persona. I hate it when people start a conversation in front if a person who can't speak that language, just to make them feel left out. "oh, don't worry we weren't talking about you, herhee," but when the shoe is in the other foot they get all bent
Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!
obviously a total foodie, low fat creme French just tastes better, richer and full of flavour. Same for halo top, literally no one goes for regular old ben and Jerry's or Haagen-Dazs over that fake sweetened cream free mush. Kettle chips verses pop chips, we all know those baked crackers are superior to deep fried potatoes any day. if this is what she normally eats no wonder how body is pushing her in the direction of nut butters or going crazy over the delights of a simple bagel.

she d0es not magically have the metabolism of a teenage boy, she's lying to her auidence.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I never thought about how awkward people may feel around her. But this is true, I would be thrown off if someone kept going like 'i eat a lot right, right, RIGHT????'

Also I'm tired of her handstands and constantly showing off her body.

Fitness influencers are sometimes so problematic. I like Natacha Oceane though, she has a good vibe!
Yeh I love Natacha, also I love how she has evolved and realised doing those "cheat days" was not a good idea and has learned a more healthy approach and also expplained it instead of just brushing it under the carpet, I find most influencers actually seem to regress as time goes on rather than learn and grow

It is quite obvious she is trying to impress her audience with her bum. She is sooooo pathetic though. I'm sure in real life she doesn't have many real friends because she is insufferable. No boyfriend either, I guess for quite a long time, judging from her yt videos. Which is no surprise to me because although she has a very nice figure in terms of shape and muscle definition etc., her body is quite manly. Guys in general prefer a bit more meat and curves, even for those who like if a girl is rather shredded she is a bit too much. In addition, she has a very average face, she is not pretty at all (chipmunk jaw, gaps between teeth, messy hair, facial hair). Or God knows maybe she would be but her personality is so repulsive that makes her not attractive.
I think that is wrong about her figure not being attractive to men, men like all sorts of different things, some like big boobs, some small etc etc. I think it is probably her personality tbh, did anyone see her on that dancing dating show on ch 4 last year? After she kept tweeting at the guy she was on with (someone from made in chelsea) and tagging him and he not ONCE acknowledged her at all. At the time I think she imagined that would be some big break for her "career" which it clearly wasn't, so cringe

• Wow

Khamper67

Her latest stories pitched as female rights is a low key brag how she gets comments EVERY DAY from males.

It’s so frustrating as the actual sentiment behind it, I heartedly agree with. But she has to make it all about her.
She is, as other have said, the ultimate ‘cool girl’. She wants everyone to know how effortless everything is, doesn’t brush hair, doesn’t wear make up, has a crazy metabolism, doesn’t need to train for a marathon. The list goes on. One thing she is shite at however, is banter. Her personality is dead 🤣

Did anyone see her story today where she’s wearing a blue outfit and she talks about how it makes her look even more tan...then she captioned it “sorrrrry 😬😅” idk why but that pissed me off so much. Like why do you need to add a bitchy little apology, as if we’re all peasants who are jealous of your tan? (For the record I’m naturally darker than her even in the winter so no you don’t need to say “sorrrayyy” to me). That would be like saying “these pants make my ass look really good, sorrry everyone who doesn’t have an ass like me” or “this color makes my hair look so pretty, sorry your hair isn’t as nice!”

wow what a rant. This egotistical girl really gets me going. I’ve known a few people like her in real life and they were horrible to be around.

Qwerty1995

What I hate about this woman is she keeps making dumb excuses that her genetics are so blessed and good she claims can eat whatever the f*ck she wants. People got mad on Greg because he didn't tackle the hypocrisy and fraud part of Nuttie since she shows off a lot on instagram on the bullshit she spews and how calories in calories out doesn't apply to her.

Her latest video is nothing special. She's running out of content ideas. Also no food videos anymore? I think she got scared after people called her out

Qwerty1995

her stories.. is it just me who wants to hibernate when it's dark like this?! wow I am so special and unique! I hVe yet to meet any adult who has not wanted to hibernate in the dark winter weather. she is just SO obsessed with being some kind of special unicorn it is pathetic
She's the Mary Sue of the toxic fitness industry on social media. I don't know how she even has fans. Whh would I fangirl over a woman who talks about herself everyday? I mean with Stephanie Buttermore she was "promoting" something so I still kinda understood why but this woman isn't promoting anything. All she does is show off her body and food that she "eats".

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I would love to know what happened between her and that guy on the dancing show. He seemed to be really into her at the beginning. I wonder if she started bragging about how much peanut butter she can eat and he ran a mile 😂 😂

• Haha
So I have no life and I went back through her Instagram and she used to post about running all the time, and the way she talked made it sound like she was into running before she started her Instagram (e.g. “haven’t been for a run in a little while” as the caption on one of her first posts; throwback pictures to running events). She also used to do pole fitness and posted throwback pictures of it. So it’s clear she worked out before she started formally going to the gym. Her “before” picture that she always posts - where she says “this is my body before I ever set foot in a gym!” - is BS. She may not have been training in a gym but she was definitely physically active. This girl just *has* to be special.

emm

VIP Member
I hope someone exposes her lies soon. AlwaysHungry is already exposed; Next is Stephanie Buttermore then this Stephanie Nutty. Once this woman is exposed, her career will go down the drain FOR GOOD. Greg already exposed the first two; I hope he can make a video out of this woman.

Looking at this woman's ig stories, she shows off eating a whole ass jar of peanut butter or a bar of chocolate but never swallows it🙄
I don't get why a company which is basically diet food would think it's a good idea to sponsor her when she brags about never eating low fat products and most of her fans seem to be people who have had eating disorders. It seems very irresponsible of her tbh, god knows what is in all those spreads if they somehow have no fat or sugar

does it annoy anyone else that she is now talking about how she eats a balanced diet when before she has spoke about eating whole tubs of peanut butter etc in one sitting? I think she is backtracking as she's worried she will be called out tbh

Last edited:
I think it’s so funny that she made a video with her dad’s response to Abbey’s first video (the one that was actually critical.) It’s how a child would react - “you’re being mean to me, I’m gonna tell my dad so he can yell at you! Watch out!” Also, her parents’ praise means nothing. Lots of parents think the sun shines out of their kid’s ass and their little angel can do no wrong...

• Haha

CandyLand

We need Greg Doucette on the case tbh.

this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying
I’ve seen quite a few comments of people who had/have an ED on these forums. Apparently that’s large portion of her audience. She is also well liked by other youtubers who recovered from ED such as helena rose and HealthyCrazyCool. I find it very concerning, and bizarre. I am worried that she is just gonna end up making a lot of people feel like shit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7