Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
One of her recent captions is so stupid. She says "I don't need motivation to train, I'm intristically pretty driven to push myself" and then "I only train if I'm feeling it 110%, if not, I don't go". How does that make sense? Does she realise that this means she's not so driven, she only goes if she's feeling it. I go when I'm feeling it and when I'm not feeling it, surely that's what being driven is 🤔

Reactions: 7

Here to hate

I agree, something about her doesn't sit right with me. Watching her what I eat in a day videos and calculating between 3,500 - 5,000 calories with no exercise would make her obese. She once consumed a whole tub of PB which would've been over 2,000 calories alone. She either eats just salad leaves for the other 4 or 5 days when she's not filming or she throws it back up!

And don't even get me started on how frequently she plays with her hair in her videos!!

She doesn’t seem like she’d be fun to hang out with (unless you’re a guy who wants to hook up with her). I mean she seems friendly and outgoing but it’s far too much “me me me look at me I eat so much peanut butter!” I remember she has this video at a work picnic where she basically goes around and makes all her colleagues tell the camera how nutty she is and how much she eats. I’ve also seen videos where she goes out with friends and eats leftover food off of strangers’ plates...if one of my friends did that I’d never invite them out again.

also I am getting so tired of the daily butt closeups when she does her handstands. 1) how does she not know how to do a handstand by now and 2) why doesn’t she choose a different angle?? She’s even made stories where she’s like “sorry for the bum shots it’s really not intentional!!” Meanwhile there are handstand posts on her page where the thumbnail is her butt...tell me again it’s not intentional.

• Haha

lokiofasgard

I vote for "literally eat a jar of peanut butter on camera" and to make it more interesting do a q and a while at it. Let's see if you can really eat it in one go.

• Haha

Khamper67

It seems she’s moving away from her ‘I eat so much’ stage. I think she has gotten herself into a hole because she can’t continue with over eating as she will gain weight (she already had over lockdown) but had based her whole ‘brand’ to date on eating opposite to how every other fitness influencer does. So she can’t now suddenly cross over into the fitness eating world - although she is trying eith the copious myprotein / eating like Greg douchette etc.

I think her eating has been truly outed for what it is. She can and has eaten huge amounts of food, but that comes at a list of eating very clean/little outside of that. That much is clear from recent meals where it is basically just veg and protein!!

i thought that too! and very standard portion sizes. ofc she had to mention she off camera ate a bag of cheese (clealry a lie)

I don't necessarily see any issue with that. It's a way to still eat what you enjoy with lower calories, what's so bad about that
Not at all, I do that but I am honest about the fact that I need to watch my calories and I don’t brag about my unicorn metabolism.

Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!
Bruh, halo top is a good option for when you are dieting but it isn’t as good as real ice cream. There is no way she eats halo top because she thinks it tastes better. This is pretty good evidence that to some extent she watches what she eats. She is a lah!

Last edited:
this woman winds me up no end. i followed her when i started ED recovery and initially she made me feel more confident about eating more food. but as time has gone on, it’s made me realise that’s THIS is her audience. as a normal - fully recovered - human being, she is full of bs. during recovery i also started to feel bad and guilty because my body wasn’t responding to food like hers. i think she puts an awful message out and she’s just fkin annoying

mrsmk

For me, the weirdest part about her is that if its down to GeNeTiCs, why no one in her family looks like her? I mean, her parents both seem pretty fit and amazing for their age, but they are nowhere near that "iron fit lvl" that you would expect them to be. Her brother also seems like your regular fit guy. And they all eat normal portions of food.

It's awkward because I kind of like her and she is entertaining but darn... I just cant not get my head around her. :)

TamaraSz

Guys, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is such a shallow, boring, fake, unexciting someone, not even funny or genuine in any way. She used to claim she eats an enormous amount of food each and every day, as much as she showed in her cheat day-looking videos, and trains only occasionally so the body she has is due to her being a genetic unicorn. Now that gyms have been basically closed for a year she cannot keep up this image any longer because I reckon that without training she cannot afford eating that much at all. She eats normally, uses low-calorie sauces etc. and still has put on some weight so now whoever is capable of a little logical thinking can realize that what she in fact did was to eat normally/restrict most of the days and ate a lot only in her videos plus trained very hard in the gym. She is still very lucky with her body and metabolism but far from what she claimed to be. I don't know I am just angry with such people who lead on others who follow and copy them and possibly do harm to themselves. Stephanie Buttermore is such person, these two are the worst IMO.

Qwerty1995

This whole cool girl fast metabolism persona trend shit is gonna die down soon once Stephanie Buttermore is exposed 😂 So Miss Stephanie Nutty here better watch out; She could get exposed for being a liar and her career will go down the drain right away.

Also, this woman literally threw out her damn career over being an iNfLuEnZeR on youtube.

Oh wow
She's started to suck up to Greg so hard. Ew... havent followed here for a while and surprised how scared she is of him calling her out. I hope all this sucking up shit won't work on Greg and he will give her really hard times!

Last edited:

Khamper67

Not at all, I do that but I am honest about the fact that I need to watch my calories and I don’t brag about my unicorn metabolism.

Bruh, halo top is a good option for when you are dieting but it isn’t as good as real ice cream. There is no way she eats halo top because she thinks it tastes better. This is pretty good evidence that to some extent she watches what she eats. She is a lah!
Yes, this is exactly it. Absolutely nothing wrong with going for lower calorie options. But it’s the fact that she claims to have no awareness of calories and eats whatever she likes.

emm

VIP Member
I’ve watched parts of the marathon video and although I do think it’s possible to complete a marathon with no training it’s a bit of a dangerous thing to promote pushing yourself over the limit when we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Really don’t need to put ambulances/hospitals under more strain if something goes wrong - which is likely for 99% of people!
I’m not convinced she actually did it especially since her time was fairly quick, but there is still a possibility she did since she’ll have a high level of fitness from gym training.
ithink she must lie about the amount of training she does. its ridiculous she is sponsored by fitness brands when she claims to barely train

I don’t understand why people find her inspiring or why she thinks she motivates people. She used to have a really cool career and then she dropped it to make poorly edited videos of herself eating food - how is that inspiring in any way? Her entire online presence is confusing, boring, and repetitive. She makes the same videos over and over again. She constantly claims she doesn’t care about her weight or diet but it’s the entire focus of her YouTube and Instagram. I don’t get the point of any of it.

Anyone with 2 eyes and a brain could see that there’s something disordered about her. Regardless of her actual diet and fitness habits - whatever they may be - it’s not normal to be so obsessed with food and your body. I’m pretty sure 99% of her audience is girls with eating disorders and a poor understanding of thermodynamics. They find her “inspiring” because they want to believe that they can eat a lot and look like her. Well, you can’t, and she’s a humblebrag queen who’s lying to everyone.

Qwerty1995

Hello I'm new here! Thank God I found a thread about this woman.

Anyways, she annoys the hell outta me cause she's been lying about her genetic unicorn since day 1. I don't understand how on earth this woman has fans. Her fans claim that she helped their ED recovery. It's not even HEALTHY she shows off she's eating a whole ass jar of peanut butter when no normal person would do that. How is she any different from Mukbangers like Amberlynn or Nickocado who eat tons of amount of food??? Just cause she looks good it doesn't mean she is excused to eating bunch of crap.

Her, Livia, and Buttermore are toxic af. I dislike this girl the most because she is a humble brag who lies a lot on youtube

She’s making a Greg Doucette video. I really hope he does some research and ends up bashing her. He is going to shit all over the claim that she eats a jar of peanut butter every day (I really thought she had stopped with that shit but she started it up again in Miles’ video lol)

also so annoying in her latest post when she’s like “people don’t get sarcasm these days....” people get it just fine, you’re just genuinely not funny. Especially because her version of sarcasm nearly always includes a humblebrag

• Haha

Khamper67

She literally infuriates me. Not only is she a complete tosser generally, for someone who never tracks food or cares about calories - why is she always eating low fat snacks?! Her latest video, low fat creme fresh BUT with her finger strategically placed over the low fat label. Why would she need this if she’s such a generic unicorn?!

emm

VIP Member
She is AWARE that it's disordered but goes along with it. It pisses me she promotes this kind of content especially most of her audiences are underage.
underage and seemingly in recovery from EDs.. so irresponsible

Reactions: 6

emm

VIP Member
Guys, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is such a shallow, boring, fake, unexciting someone, not even funny or genuine in any way. She used to claim she eats an enormous amount of food each and every day, as much as she showed in her cheat day-looking videos, and trains only occasionally so the body she has is due to her being a genetic unicorn. Now that gyms have been basically closed for a year she cannot keep up this image any longer because I reckon that without training she cannot afford eating that much at all. She eats normally, uses low-calorie sauces etc. and still has put on some weight so now whoever is capable of a little logical thinking can realize that what she in fact did was to eat normally/restrict most of the days and ate a lot only in her videos plus trained very hard in the gym. She is still very lucky with her body and metabolism but far from what she claimed to be. I don't know I am just angry with such people who lead on others who follow and copy them and possibly do harm to themselves. Stephanie Buttermore is such person, these two are the worst IMO.
it is also just so clear how little imagination she has for videos, IIRC everyyy video in the last 6 ish months has been some kind of "what I eat in a day/eating only.../eating like..." I cannot believe she gave up a good career for this, she is basically just lucky she is attractive so gets gymshark etc sponsorships, otherwise god knows how she would maintain this. I have no idea what she thinks she will do long term

• Heart
Reactions: 6