Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexa deciding her one meal and making a whole video out of it has been the laziest video I have seen this year.

Reactions: 5
I bet you a million bucks that if you did analytics on her channel that most of her audience are young teenage girls.

Reactions: 3
her talking about this pasta brand "not sponsored, they hooked me up" surely that should be declared as gifted? this is clearly just a way of getting round the rules

I bet she didn't even have the pasta. Accidentally deleted video, suuuuure.
yeah it also makes no sense as she said she was going to give some to her dad anyway? I feel bad for her mum that she was basically pushing her to be in the video when she clearly doesn't want to.
Anyone else find it weird she has spanish in the video and doesn't add subtitles? I speak it so don't care, the conversations are nothing special anyway, but it seems stupid to have it in there and not make it understandable for everyone, it is just laziness on her part IMO

Reactions: 4
yeah it also makes no sense as she said she was going to give some to her dad anyway? I feel bad for her mum that she was basically pushing her to be in the video when she clearly doesn't want to.
Anyone else find it weird she has spanish in the video and doesn't add subtitles? I speak it so don't care, the conversations are nothing special anyway, but it seems stupid to have it in there and not make it understandable for everyone, it is just laziness on her part IMO
adds to the whole cool girl mystery persona. I hate it when people start a conversation in front if a person who can't speak that language, just to make them feel left out. "oh, don't worry we weren't talking about you, herhee," but when the shoe is in the other foot they get all bent
Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!
obviously a total foodie, low fat creme French just tastes better, richer and full of flavour. Same for halo top, literally no one goes for regular old ben and Jerry's or Haagen-Dazs over that fake sweetened cream free mush. Kettle chips verses pop chips, we all know those baked crackers are superior to deep fried potatoes any day. if this is what she normally eats no wonder how body is pushing her in the direction of nut butters or going crazy over the delights of a simple bagel.

she d0es not magically have the metabolism of a teenage boy, she's lying to her auidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she's not restricting, I don't think it's very healthy to be thinking about food every waking moment?

Can she even spend quality time with her bf without her mind wandering to the true love of her life - peanut butter?!

Reactions: 6
Even if she's not restricting, I don't think it's very healthy to be thinking about food every waking moment?

Can she even spend quality time with her bf without her mind wandering to the true love of her life - peanut butter?!
and the way she just shovels food in without tasting it and then sits there and watches the other person eat 🙄

Guys, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is such a shallow, boring, fake, unexciting someone, not even funny or genuine in any way. She used to claim she eats an enormous amount of food each and every day, as much as she showed in her cheat day-looking videos, and trains only occasionally so the body she has is due to her being a genetic unicorn. Now that gyms have been basically closed for a year she cannot keep up this image any longer because I reckon that without training she cannot afford eating that much at all. She eats normally, uses low-calorie sauces etc. and still has put on some weight so now whoever is capable of a little logical thinking can realize that what she in fact did was to eat normally/restrict most of the days and ate a lot only in her videos plus trained very hard in the gym. She is still very lucky with her body and metabolism but far from what she claimed to be. I don't know I am just angry with such people who lead on others who follow and copy them and possibly do harm to themselves. Stephanie Buttermore is such person, these two are the worst IMO.

Reactions: 7
Guys, I cannot even hate watch her anymore. She is such a shallow, boring, fake, unexciting someone, not even funny or genuine in any way. She used to claim she eats an enormous amount of food each and every day, as much as she showed in her cheat day-looking videos, and trains only occasionally so the body she has is due to her being a genetic unicorn. Now that gyms have been basically closed for a year she cannot keep up this image any longer because I reckon that without training she cannot afford eating that much at all. She eats normally, uses low-calorie sauces etc. and still has put on some weight so now whoever is capable of a little logical thinking can realize that what she in fact did was to eat normally/restrict most of the days and ate a lot only in her videos plus trained very hard in the gym. She is still very lucky with her body and metabolism but far from what she claimed to be. I don't know I am just angry with such people who lead on others who follow and copy them and possibly do harm to themselves. Stephanie Buttermore is such person, these two are the worst IMO.
it is also just so clear how little imagination she has for videos, IIRC everyyy video in the last 6 ish months has been some kind of "what I eat in a day/eating only.../eating like..." I cannot believe she gave up a good career for this, she is basically just lucky she is attractive so gets gymshark etc sponsorships, otherwise god knows how she would maintain this. I have no idea what she thinks she will do long term

• Heart
it is also just so clear how little imagination she has for videos, IIRC everyyy video in the last 6 ish months has been some kind of "what I eat in a day/eating only.../eating like..." I cannot believe she gave up a good career for this, she is basically just lucky she is attractive so gets gymshark etc sponsorships, otherwise god knows how she would maintain this. I have no idea what she thinks she will do long term
Agreed! I wouldn't predict a long YouTube career for her, it is obvious she is out of ideas. She is not a versatile and creative person. She is just waiting to have views and subscribers without putting any efforts into the videos. She wants to be like Matt does fitness but doesn't have the talent and the personality plus she is lazy as duck.

Agreed! I wouldn't predict a long YouTube career for her, it is obvious she is out of ideas. She is not a versatile and creative person. She is just waiting to have views and subscribers without putting any efforts into the videos. She wants to be like Matt does fitness but doesn't have the talent and the personality plus she is lazy as duck.
yeah also she posts 0 fitness content anyway, I get that gyms are closed but most of us are still working out at home

yeah also she posts 0 fitness content anyway, I get that gyms are closed but most of us are still working out at home
Nutty would never do something that’s useful/educational for us regular metabolism peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually could not have said this better myself! I think it’s hilarious how she eats low calorie snacks plus a normal diet, yet is still bigger than when she was eating crazy amounts.

• Heart
Nutty would never do something that’s useful/educational for us regular metabolism peasants.
god why is she doing a cookalong? she is not even a particularly good cook imo, just throws things together covered in a million different sauces, and everything she has makes is already on her channel if anyone wants to see

She is so boring. And I'm really fed up with the peanut butter obsession. She is all talk, but no action.

Will Tennyson just posted a great video about buying a diet and workout plan from fiverr, this is how you properly make foodie-fitness content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.