Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it seems like she is more suitable on instagram. Her youtube channel just makes her look like a fraud.

Here's a better idea to add more views: her and Nick should date or something so their fans would have a fiTnEsS couple to fantasize about. Both of them have disordered eating and are liars so they are a matchmade in heaven
at least he does fitness though tbh

Reactions: 1
Abbey Sharp has does a video on her again and I'd much rather watch that than any of Nuttys recent content.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I dont like Abbey but I wish she didnt make a 2nd video about Ms. Nutty; Her first was enough to break this woman's ego. Abbey just made a 2nd video about Ms. Nutty because she received backlash and wanted to save her reputation and image. Her latest video added more fuel to Ms. Nutty's ego

Reactions: 3
The Skinny Food Co - 'Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects' she will 100% have a poorly tummy.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I dont like Abbey but I wish she didnt make a 2nd video about Ms. Nutty; Her first was enough to break this woman's ego. Abbey just made a 2nd video about Ms. Nutty because she received backlash and wanted to save her reputation and image. Her latest video added more fuel to Ms. Nutty's ego
Really? Why?
Manc Abbey's great in polite calling out, with a high class, but man she freaks out from bad comments 🤦‍♀️ Second video on nutty defending her? C'mon!
Btw, I like Greg'a calling out on Livia, but Abbey's totally right about him. He is not far away from people who he judges so enthusiastically! He has ED as well, just another type of it. And just wow how abusive his relationship with his poor gf..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Really? Why?
Manc Abbey's great in polite calling out, with a high class, but man she freaks out from bad comments 🤦‍♀️ Second video on nutty defending her? C'mon!
Btw, I like Greg'a calling out on Livia, but Abbey's totally right about him. He is not far away from people who he judges so enthusiastically! He has ED as well, just another type of it. And just wow how abusive his relationship with his poor gf..

That's my problem with Abbey! She just cares more about her image and reputation than being factual. I still didnt like she was defending stephanie buttermore's all-in 🙄

As for Greg, personally, he helped my ED recovery. Back then I used to be so scared of carbs until his videos helped me. I do think he goes overboard with his screamings and name-callings but lately he has been objective with his videos.

The Skinny Food Co - 'Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects' she will 100% have a poorly tummy.:sick:
I actually have skinny syrups but i only consume once or twice a week of it. Still natural syrups are definitely much better

Reactions: 3
I started watching the video and after 5 ish minutes gave up, so she is now back tracking on everything she said and basically saying Steph has great habits? Why? did she get so much abuse from that first video?

• Sad
That's my problem with Abbey! She just cares more about her image and reputation than being factual. I still didnt like she was defending stephanie buttermore's all-in 🙄

As for Greg, personally, he helped my ED recovery. Back then I used to be so scared of carbs until his videos helped me. I do think he goes overboard with his screamings and name-callings but lately he has been objective with his videos.

I actually have skinny syrups but i only consume once or twice a week of it. Still natural syrups are definitely much better
i agree much better, however she is eating the entire jar!

Stephanie’s bitchy comment on Abbey’s new video (but of course she’s jokingggg guyzzz)

Says the girl who recently filmed herself eating only waffles for 24 hours. witch I can’t even watch 5 minutes of your videos without falling asleep
thats so passive aggressive! at least abbey's videos are edited, not like the millions of hours she takes to non edit a 38min video of her eating

Stephanie’s bitchy comment on Abbey’s new video (but of course she’s jokingggg guyzzz)

Says the girl who recently filmed herself eating only waffles for 24 hours. witch I can’t even watch 5 minutes of your videos without falling asleep
Yikes sounds like a narcissist. You got abbey sharp finally kneeling down to her but she still acts all bitchy. Told ya this video added more fuel to her ago 🙄

thats so passive aggressive! at least abbey's videos are edited, not like the millions of hours she takes to non edit a 38min video of her eating
Abbey is a hit or miss to me but she comes off as a toxic nutritionist to me. But to be fair some of her videos are objective. Ms. Nutty is downright a narcissist!

I started watching the video and after 5 ish minutes gave up, so she is now back tracking on everything she said and basically saying Steph has great habits? Why? did she get so much abuse from that first video?
Thats my problem with Abbey; She goes what she needs to protect her damn image and reputation on youtube instead of being objective. She did that video on purpose so she wont lose her fans 🙄

I hope someone like My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You or Greg himself calls her out; These people aint shitting around narcissist influencers!

I somehow have the feeling that behind all this bullshit she is awfully insecure about herself (not body-wise of course). She definitely has no friends. That is one reason why her videos are boring, she is always on her own (apart from family occasionally). Maybe she left her job so easily because only the job was good but her colleagues didn't like her. Honestly, I can't imagine the type of person who may like her 😁 She is not popular with real people so she is trying to be with strangers on yt and insta to compensate ...

Reactions: 6
I somehow have the feeling that behind all this bullshit she is awfully insecure about herself (not body-wise of course). She definitely has no friends. That is one reason why her videos are boring, she is always on her own (apart from family occasionally). Maybe she left her job so easily because only the job was good but her colleagues didn't like her. Honestly, I can't imagine the type of person who may like her 😁 She is not popular with real people so she is trying to be with strangers on yt and insta to compensate ...

Her video with her colleagues was so weird! She was eating their leftovers (gross) while her "friend" was filming and praising her ass. I bet she quit too because she found it hard to interact with these people and they dont kiss her arse.

And yeah, she definitely doesnt have any friends. If she has, she would be eating with them.

I want to watch the video Abby made but at the same time I don't because Steph needs to be called out and does not need her ego to be boosted. I don't understand how I can dislike an I fluencer so much hahah

Reactions: 2
Her video with her colleagues was so weird! She was eating their leftovers (gross) while her "friend" was filming and praising her ass. I bet she quit too because she found it hard to interact with these people and they dont kiss her arse.

And yeah, she definitely doesnt have any friends. If she has, she would be eating with them.
Yeah I saw one of Chillin with TJ's videos (love him, love his energy) and I'd never heard of her before and she was just eating food off other people's plates there too like it's qUiRkY of her.

Reactions: 1
I want to watch the video Abby made but at the same time I don't because Steph needs to be called out and does not need her ego to be boosted. I don't understand how I can dislike an I fluencer so much hahah
I thought back then stephanie buttermore was the worst but nope this woman irks me a lot. She just loves people kissing her arse.

Yeah I saw one of Chillin with TJ's videos (love him, love his energy) and I'd never heard of her before and she was just eating food off other people's plates there too like it's qUiRkY of her.
I find it gross she does that. And rude. In my culture, eating off from someone else's plate is rude unless you two are close friends. I bet she doesnt eat out with friends a lot cause then she couldnt edit or hide her eating habits

yeh the only frends she seems to have are other people she seems to have met via youtube who are probably similar to her

I think it’s so funny that she made a video with her dad’s response to Abbey’s first video (the one that was actually critical.) It’s how a child would react - “you’re being mean to me, I’m gonna tell my dad so he can yell at you! Watch out!” Also, her parents’ praise means nothing. Lots of parents think the sun shines out of their kid’s ass and their little angel can do no wrong...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it gross she does that. And rude. In my culture, eating off from someone else's plate is rude unless you two are close friends. I bet she doesnt eat out with friends a lot cause then she couldnt edit or hide her eating habits
I don't know of eating off someone else's plate is acceptable in any culture... yuck! Absolutely no table manners!

I unsubscribed from insta - sick off her unnecessary lyrca clad arse cheeks in those handstands vids and of her faux motivation speeches which are just thinly disguised humble brags.

Everyone made excellent points - her meals are mostly vegetables / salad with meat or cheese ontop. She acts as if a bagel at brunch is HUGE - wow bagel lid (urgh) and base.

Why yes Stephanie, one bagel.

She shows her family meals and, passes them off as though they are hers alone.

Training to be a pt and, take some short courses online about food and nutrition could be great for her. It seems to be where her passion lies.

That hairline is showing she's not that healthy or eating soooo much regularly. Go to see an endocrinologist privately (and pay for it yourself) to see how healthy you really are Stephanie, it's a video I'd watch, ads and all.

She is almost 30 - her parents and brother can't guide her in what to do, it's up to her. Youtube life seems to almost always create monsters. Only exception I've found to date is grackle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
did anyone watchthe latest abbey sharp? it is so cringe i watched half she is basically just sucking up to steph in such an exaggerated way. i had mixed feelings about abbey but I've now unsubscribed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.