Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if everything she said about being a genetic unicorn was true, it seems to be her entire personality. Not having to work hard makes you an obnoxious bore. Challenging yourself build character. Why did she quit her day job?
I remember her saying something like she didn’t feel excited by it anymore... which i wouldn’t be pleased to hear if I was her employer tbh, it’s quite short sighted as what if she ever wanted to go back? I find most you tubers become so much more boring after YouTube becomes their life and their sole job. I don’t get what she does all the time if she’s only uploading once a week? Just Hours of handstands a day?

Reactions: 4
God I’ve said it before but her Instagram is so boring, just fotos of her showing bloating or “inspirational” motivational speeches. Of all the you tubers I watch she must be the least creative with her content

So basically admitting that she fakes her ab shots through angles and flexing and people are applauding this?
Dunno if she fakes it, she obviously has abs. Most people won't have perfectly visible abs throughout the day and at every angle. To me it's another attempt at "I'm so cool and relatable. I mean I have abs but obviously it's just angles and I totally don't train and pig out on food all day"

Dunno if she fakes it, she obviously has abs. Most people won't have perfectly visible abs throughout the day and at every angle. To me it's another attempt at "I'm so cool and relatable. I mean I have abs but obviously it's just angles and I totally don't train and pig out on food all day"
As other people has said it is just the %” cool girl” trope from gone girl

Her latest stories pitched as female rights is a low key brag how she gets comments EVERY DAY from males.

It’s so frustrating as the actual sentiment behind it, I heartedly agree with. But she has to make it all about her.
She is, as other have said, the ultimate ‘cool girl’. She wants everyone to know how effortless everything is, doesn’t brush hair, doesn’t wear make up, has a crazy metabolism, doesn’t need to train for a marathon. The list goes on. One thing she is shite at however, is banter. Her personality is dead 🤣

Reactions: 8
Her latest stories pitched as female rights is a low key brag how she gets comments EVERY DAY from males.

It’s so frustrating as the actual sentiment behind it, I heartedly agree with. But she has to make it all about her.
She is, as other have said, the ultimate ‘cool girl’. She wants everyone to know how effortless everything is, doesn’t brush hair, doesn’t wear make up, has a crazy metabolism, doesn’t need to train for a marathon. The list goes on. One thing she is shite at however, is banter. Her personality is dead 🤣
totally agree, believe it or not she’s not the only one who gets creepy messages from men - it’s nothing special babe.
also what gets me is the sly bum angles she shoves in before she does her “handstands”

• Haha

Yeh her comments whenever it was (today/ yday?) about being cat called were in a similar vein... it sounded weirdly more like bragging than a complaint 🙄

Reactions: 2
I feel like I'm general she thrives on good comments and needs to be bragging all the time. I used to like her but at some point it got too much. Idk. Also I am frustrated at how she doesn't have to work and can do only youtube and post so rarely, wish I had this kind of job ahahah. But yeah, I'm glad to see people here thinking as I do.

NGL, I used her discount code to order from my protein though :'D

Reactions: 5
I feel like I'm general she thrives on good comments and needs to be bragging all the time. I used to like her but at some point it got too much. Idk. Also I am frustrated at how she doesn't have to work and can do only youtube and post so rarely, wish I had this kind of job ahahah. But yeah, I'm glad to see people here thinking as I do.

I was just looking at her socialblade account and her estimated earnings are very high, I don’t get why she would have quit her job for this (if they’re vaguely correct) judging by her latest video she is going to have a poke bowl named after her or something 🙄

I can't tell if it's just because of lockdown, but does she live at home? No hate on it, but I'd imagine she can't afford a nice place on her own with only YT/IG, and if she isn't paying rent/mortgage that significantly impacts how much money she needs (especially since she's in London, right?). I'd quit my day job too if I just needed fun money lol.

Reactions: 3
She now requires her Dad to be on her videos to tell everyone how amazing she is.
We get it nutty! You are far better than everyone else in any way possible. You have crazy good genetics and natural athleticism. In fact, everyone else is a ‘peasant’ (as you so often like to refer to people/things in your videos).
i really just don’t get her vibe. I mean, she tells everyone that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it - but in the same breath talks about how she is a genetic unicorn with crazy amount of muscle. How is this inspiring to anyone?!

I can't tell if it's just because of lockdown, but does she live at home? No hate on it, but I'd imagine she can't afford a nice place on her own with only YT/IG, and if she isn't paying rent/mortgage that significantly impacts how much money she needs (especially since she's in London, right?). I'd quit my day job too if I just needed fun money lol.
Yeh it seems that she lives with her mum, which as she is half spanish is pretty normal tbh...

She now requires her Dad to be on her videos to tell everyone how amazing she is.
We get it nutty! You are far better than everyone else in any way possible. You have crazy good genetics and natural athleticism. In fact, everyone else is a ‘peasant’ (as you so often like to refer to people/things in your videos).
i really just don’t get her vibe. I mean, she tells everyone that anyone can do anything if they put their mind to it - but in the same breath talks about how she is a genetic unicorn with crazy amount of muscle. How is this inspiring to anyone?!
I am just watching her video with her dad.. it is just cringe.. how is she providing any useful information to anyone anyway? How can he claim a certified dietician isn’t an expert?! The dad is clearly aiming for a social media career as we can see from his Instagram

So again On this video... no athletic ability until 24 but she was head of a running club at uni... wtf

Last edited:
They did not address anything at all :ROFLMAO: How can she say that they are spilling the tea if she does not call out anyone - except Abby Sharp - for which she even said she did not watch the whole video? And Abby actually did make some valid points about her diet, especially when she said she is eating a lot of less nutrition-dense food (which Nutty does - she eats a tit load of junk, and that is a fact - even her roasted peanuts are nowhere near healthy since she buys the cheapest version of it from Aldi/Lidl that is roasted in a s***-load of oil and salt).

I will say that her dad is funny, and the video was entertaining, but I was waiting for some miracle story about it - like how dad was the same when he was her age, or her grandparents were the same or something... But all they did was talking how talented she is when it gets to sports, she does not hold fat in her belly area, and that's it. 😂 Like, hit me with some amazing bloodwork, measurements, or even an epic story - not this BS. But yeah I get her, she will rather do another video on that and milk the cow out of the genetics story for a bit longer. 🤑

That video with her dad was plain embarrassing. And what’s this about an ultra marathon? Is she now claiming the marathon was an ultra because she went over 26.2 miles by a smidge? What a joke. She totally ignores the fact that she had completed multiple half marathons somewhat recently and used to run a decent amount and that means that she had a baseline cardio fitness level that allowed her to do it (if she indeed did)... just like the runner’s criticism pointed out. But nutty as always has to make it out to be vastly superior genetics and mental toughness instead of admitting she used to run quite a lot and that allowed her to do the silly challenge. Compare to Natacha Océane who has done similar challenges. While she doesn’t do lots of running anymore, she doesn’t deny her past as a triathlete and the fact she still is very active and that allows her to do crazy things. It’s still insane to run a marathon or something like that without training IMO but at least own that your baseline fitness allowed it, not your genetics.

They did not address anything at all :ROFLMAO: How can she say that they are spilling the tea if she does not call out anyone - except Abby Sharp - for which she even said she did not watch the whole video? And Abby actually did make some valid points about her diet, especially when she said she is eating a lot of less nutrition-dense food (which Nutty does - she eats a tit load of junk, and that is a fact - even her roasted peanuts are nowhere near healthy since she buys the cheapest version of it from Aldi/Lidl that is roasted in a s***-load of oil and salt).
Abby irritates me though, claiming she's above drama when she literally spends her time running what is basically a commentary channel and poking people who will react (like Stephanie when she reviewed her and Miles). Not defending Stephanie, but I understand why she got on the defensive when Abby made the video about her.

Reactions: 1
DietGossip I know what you mean. Abbey can be really annoying with her balance at every meal preach, cutting out parts when people eat huge amount of fruits and implying that people have EDs. But when it came to some points for Nutty, she did had some good points. :)

But at the end of the day, you can not put someone's name in your title and claim you haven't seen the video, and find it cringy just because your butthurt that someone called you out publicly, instead of getting so much praise for your gEnEtiCs.

Abby irritates me though, claiming she's above drama when she literally spends her time running what is basically a commentary channel and poking people who will react (like Stephanie when she reviewed her and Miles). Not defending Stephanie, but I understand why she got on the defensive when Abby made the video about her.
abbey annoys me too, especially with her jnsane obession with protein 24/7 but her pointwith stefanie was valid, she ate like 4000 cals one day and 1300 the other. she either does this consciously or not but she isn't eating as much as she claims all the time. and the amount of sugar she eats is insane regardless of her weight etc. that hint on her body composition test was yet another brag at her being some kind of suoerhuman. she is so repetitive

That video with her dad was plain embarrassing. And what’s this about an ultra marathon? Is she now claiming the marathon was an ultra because she went over 26.2 miles by a smidge? What a joke. She totally ignores the fact that she had completed multiple half marathons somewhat recently and used to run a decent amount and that means that she had a baseline cardio fitness level that allowed her to do it (if she indeed did)... just like the runner’s criticism pointed out. But nutty as always has to make it out to be vastly superior genetics and mental toughness instead of admitting she used to run quite a lot and that allowed her to do the silly challenge. Compare to Natacha Océane who has done similar challenges. While she doesn’t do lots of running anymore, she doesn’t deny her past as a triathlete and the fact she still is very active and that allows her to do crazy things. It’s still insane to run a marathon or something like that without training IMO but at least own that your baseline fitness allowed it, not your genetics.
Her dads latest Instagram post is so cringe , he seems to think he is now famous?

DietGossip I know what you mean. Abbey can be really annoying with her balance at every meal preach, cutting out parts when people eat huge amount of fruits and implying that people have EDs. But when it came to some points for Nutty, she did had some good points. :)

But at the end of the day, you can not put someone's name in your title and claim you haven't seen the video, and find it cringy just because your butthurt that someone called you out publicly, instead of getting so much praise for your gEnEtiCs.
Exactly, and as if she has so much else on that she doesn’t have 20 min to spare 🙄 she does one repetitive video a week and has no other full time job. I doubt doing handstands and eating take up that much time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.