Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is quite obvious she is trying to impress her audience with her bum. She is sooooo pathetic though. I'm sure in real life she doesn't have many real friends because she is insufferable. No boyfriend either, I guess for quite a long time, judging from her yt videos. Which is no surprise to me because although she has a very nice figure in terms of shape and muscle definition etc., her body is quite manly. Guys in general prefer a bit more meat and curves, even for those who like if a girl is rather shredded she is a bit too much. In addition, she has a very average face, she is not pretty at all (chipmunk jaw, gaps between teeth, messy hair, facial hair). Or God knows maybe she would be but her personality is so repulsive that makes her not attractive.
Can we not call women's bodies manly because they're skinny? And can we not say things like "men like a bit more meat". Don't tear her body type down because you personally think curvier girls are more attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we not call women's bodies manly because they're skinny? And can we not say things like "men like a bit more meat". Don't tear her body type down because you personally think curvier girls are more attractive.
It's the opposite. I find her body type attractive, personally to me the more shredded the more aesthetic. But all guys I know including the personal trainers in the gym I go to prefer less masculine girls.
Moreover: this is a forum. Anybody can comment whatever they want to as long as in line with the rules. Freedom of opinion. Please don't tear me down just because my opinion is different from yours.

Reactions: 1
It is quite obvious she is trying to impress her audience with her bum. She is sooooo pathetic though. I'm sure in real life she doesn't have many real friends because she is insufferable. No boyfriend either, I guess for quite a long time, judging from her yt videos. Which is no surprise to me because although she has a very nice figure in terms of shape and muscle definition etc., her body is quite manly. Guys in general prefer a bit more meat and curves, even for those who like if a girl is rather shredded she is a bit too much. In addition, she has a very average face, she is not pretty at all (chipmunk jaw, gaps between teeth, messy hair, facial hair). Or God knows maybe she would be but her personality is so repulsive that makes her not attractive.
I think she has a great body and she can look very pretty. Tons of guys are into her look. It’s her personality that’s a huge turnoff.

Reactions: 5
I think she has a great body and she can look very pretty. Tons of guys are into her look. It’s her personality that’s a huge turnoff.
I remember her saying (poss on that dating show) that her ex and her broke up as he didn't like her "fame" on social media, which seems strange imo. I think she's loving the speculation that she's with Nick Dompierre

Reactions: 5
I remember her saying (poss on that dating show) that her ex and her broke up as he didn't like her "fame" on social media, which seems strange imo. I think she's loving the speculation that she's with Nick Dompierre
Oh she definitely loves the attentiom between her and Nick. I wonder if those two are gonna do more videos together to get more viewers

Reactions: 3
random comment but is anyone else disappointed she didn;t do more spain videos? All I watch on youtube now is basically videos of travel/people abroad so I can live vicariously as I am unable to go anywhere... I think this was a mistake on her part tbh as I imagine a lot of people are doing the same as me

I would love to know what happened between her and that guy on the dancing show. He seemed to be really into her at the beginning. I wonder if she started bragging about how much peanut butter she can eat and he ran a mile 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know what happened between her and that guy on the dancing show. He seemed to be really into her at the beginning. I wonder if she started bragging about how much peanut butter she can eat and he ran a mile 😂 😂
i assume he liked her physically but then got sick of her personality tbh

I watched some of her videos of her eating out with friends and i do wonder if shw shows disordered eating behaviours in front of them? Of coursw we know this woman could be straight out lying about her eating habits in front of the camera so it makes me wonder how does she film with eating all of them food? Unless she purges after she eats.

Reactions: 2
I watched some of her videos of her eating out with friends and i do wonder if shw shows disordered eating behaviours in front of them? Of coursw we know this woman could be straight out lying about her eating habits in front of the camera so it makes me wonder how does she film with eating all of them food? Unless she purges after she eats.
This is also an option... Sucks to be her though. She doesn't seem to notice how harmful her behavior is both to herself and others.

I kind of liked some of her vids in the past, ngl, but recent ones are in addition to everything so hectic and just not enjoyable to watch. And yeah she doesn't seem to have much people around her besides her family and relatives. Kind of sad, isn't it? 😅

This is also an option... Sucks to be her though. She doesn't seem to notice how harmful her behavior is both to herself and others.

I kind of liked some of her vids in the past, ngl, but recent ones are in addition to everything so hectic and just not enjoyable to watch. And yeah she doesn't seem to have much people around her besides her family and relatives. Kind of sad, isn't it? 😅
yeh and most people get betterat editing as they continue YouTube she hasn't at all. yet another brag today about how much she has eaten, of course not even a foto so who knows 🙄 her stories are so repetitive (and there are so many!)

Someone mentioned on her latest video that she needs to do a collab with Natacha Oceané 😂😂😂 As if Natacha would want to collaborate with this fraud

• Haha
Eating only green foods for 24 hours? She must be grasping at straws for content. She also asked what color she should do next...is she just gonna do the whole rainbow??

I cannot fathom why anyone without an eating disorder finds food this interesting.

Eating only green foods for 24 hours? She must be grasping at straws for content. She also asked what color she should do next...is she just gonna do the whole rainbow??

I cannot fathom why anyone without an eating disorder finds food this interesting.
Wow. Some people contribute to society. Others film themselves eating only green foods for 24 hours. She even separates out the green pasta from a tri-colour packet. Some people have too much time on their hands.

There is literally no meaning behind what she does.

She must earn an ok amount from it but how can she really feel fulfilled?

It's just 'claim to eat lots, show off abs, repeat' ad infinitum.

Last edited:
Wow. Some people contribute to society. Others film themselves eating only green foods for 24 hours. She even separates out the green pasta from a tri-colour packet. Some people have too much time on their hands.

The funny thing is she quit her career to do this stupid youtube thing. Sure she'll get a lot of money but how sure is she this is a career for lifetime? And not everyone is gonna look young and has abs for so long.

ihaven't watched it but wow this sounds awful.. i remember there was a trend if (much younger) youtubers doing this colour thing years ago. she has no creativity in her channel at all. i can't believe she quit such a good job for this, remember that team buildjng holiday in croatia?

Reactions: 1
I'm bored so watching now... I don't get how she acts like she is so crazy for trying this, about a billion youtubers have, every video she does she acts like she doesn't know what she's doing as if it's her first time making a video

It's weird as she otherwise seems to be creative, is good at art etc but she seems so dull as a person, even watching conversations with her family over dinner etc all she discusses is food. when she is making that (awful looking, why put pesto AND parsley AND avocado :sick:) pasta she has clearly given her mum probably half of that yet has implied she ate it all, it's so ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.