Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she reads here, I hope she is aware that her content are boring af lately.

Hey you know what's interesting Ms. Nutty? Maybe give us a scientific explanation why your metabolism is "fast" or ask a dietician/nutritionist if eating a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting or your stupid obsession on peanut butter are supposed to be "normal" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since she reads here, I hope she is aware that her content are boring af lately.

Hey you know what's interesting Ms. Nutty? Maybe give us a scientific explanation why your metabolism is "fast" or ask a dietician/nutritionist if eating a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting or your stupid obsession on peanut butter are supposed to be "normal" 😂
Have you watched her “DNA test” video? It’s complete BS and it’s clear she doesn’t even understand the results because she doesn’t explain them at all.

These commercial DNA tests are also considered soft scams by a lot of medical professionals in genetics (I’m in an adjacent industry which is why I know this). For one, they’re not held to rigorous standards like a medical-grade test. Also, they only show the probability that you have a certain trait, not whether you have the trait itself. Here is a good article about it: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-accurate-are-online-dna-tests/

The genetics community is a long way from fully understanding how genes affect your physical fitness, and I think the way DNAfit represents their information is misleading. But Nutty clearly didn’t do any research about it and doesn’t even seem to understand how a DNA test works.

I’ll never believe her “fast metabolism” myth until she gets her BMR measured , which she seems reluctant to do. Probably because it will expose her as a fraud.

Reactions: 8
Have you watched her “DNA test” video? It’s complete BS and it’s clear she doesn’t even understand the results because she doesn’t explain them at all.

These commercial DNA tests are also considered soft scams by a lot of medical professionals in genetics (I’m in an adjacent industry which is why I know this). For one, they’re not held to rigorous standards like a medical-grade test. Also, they only show the probability that you have a certain trait, not whether you have the trait itself. Here is a good article about it: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-accurate-are-online-dna-tests/

The genetics community is a long way from fully understanding how genes affect your physical fitness, and I think the way DNAfit represents their information is misleading. But Nutty clearly didn’t do any research about it and doesn’t even seem to understand how a DNA test works.

I’ll never believe her “fast metabolism” myth until she gets her BMR measured , which she seems reluctant to do. Probably because it will expose her as a fraud.
Spot on!

Also, even IF she has "fast metabolism", it doesn't excuse her to eat bunch of junk food and a whole ass jar of peanut butter. All these unhealthy amount of processed foods can have health consequences. If Nickocado Avocado or Amberlynn are criticized for eating unhealthy amount due to health reasons, it's also no different to this woman. Just because she looks fit doesn't justify that it's alright for her to eat like this.

Seriously I hope Greg will call her out soon. I am sure her fangirls will defend her again but she pisses me off promoting unhealthy eating habits.

Reactions: 4
I never really watched her videos, but checked out the last few. Who can even seriously watch that, so boring. First of all, I find watching someone eat not interesting in the slightest anyway, but her videos are so bad. First 3,5 minutes is her making an avocado bagel and then eating it, who can actually sit through that without skipping. Then she washes her hair (wtf), then talks about products she's promoting, then she says she has no time for anything cause from the moment she wakes up she just works. OK if she considers eating, exercising and posting on instagram working then fair enough, but does she realise normal people do these things IN THEIR FREE TIME TO RELAX?! What does she actually do apart from these things that take up so much time? Influencers are really like 'omg i have no time, all i do is post on social media and take care of myself' you know, like normal things everyone does apart from work....

Reactions: 6
Spot on!

Also, even IF she has "fast metabolism", it doesn't excuse her to eat bunch of junk food and a whole ass jar of peanut butter. All these unhealthy amount of processed foods can have health consequences. If Nickocado Avocado or Amberlynn are criticized for eating unhealthy amount due to health reasons, it's also no different to this woman. Just because she looks fit doesn't justify that it's alright for her to eat like this.

Seriously I hope Greg will call her out soon. I am sure her fangirls will defend her again but she pisses me off promoting unhealthy eating habits.
I just don't even understand how someone could eat a jar of peanut butter, it is so sickly! All of this sugar in a short time is a recipe for diabetes

I just don't even understand how someone could eat a jar of peanut butter, it is so sickly! All of this sugar in a short time is a recipe for diabetes
She doesn't even eat them; she probably just spit it out or something. This woman is a fraud. She's telling her fans it's okay to eat peanut butter everyday when she is probably isn't even doing it 🙄

I never really watched her videos, but checked out the last few. Who can even seriously watch that, so boring. First of all, I find watching someone eat not interesting in the slightest anyway, but her videos are so bad. First 3,5 minutes is her making an avocado bagel and then eating it, who can actually sit through that without skipping. Then she washes her hair (wtf), then talks about products she's promoting, then she says she has no time for anything cause from the moment she wakes up she just works. OK if she considers eating, exercising and posting on instagram working then fair enough, but does she realise normal people do these things IN THEIR FREE TIME TO RELAX?! What does she actually do apart from these things that take up so much time? Influencers are really like 'omg i have no time, all i do is post on social media and take care of myself' you know, like normal things everyone does apart from work....
That's cause she quit her own job to be an iNfLuEnZeR so she has nothing else to do. It's the same with Stephanie Buttermore posing her ass everyday because they got no actual careers. How on earth Miss Nutty thinks this is gonna be a long-term career or something permanent?

Reactions: 2
She doesn't even eat them; she probably just spit it out or something. This woman is a fraud. She's telling her fans it's okay to eat peanut butter everyday when she is probably isn't even doing it 🙄

That's cause she quit her own job to be an iNfLuEnZeR so she has nothing else to do. It's the same with Stephanie Buttermore posing her ass everyday because they got no actual careers. How on earth Miss Nutty thinks this is gonna be a long-term career or something permanent?
yeh I find it weird how her dad /brother etc are always going on about how she is so hardworking, she is not at all! as someone said earlier she doesn't even post more now than when she had a full time job. I also wonder what she will do full time, if i was her I'd do a PT course or something so I actually had some kind of fall back option If she tried to go back to something similar to her previous job her havign quit like that would be very off putting for an employer, especially as she said online she was bored with her job imo

Reactions: 3
yeh I find it weird how her dad /brother etc are always going on about how she is so hardworking, she is not at all! as someone said earlier she doesn't even post more now than when she had a full time job. I also wonder what she will do full time, if i was her I'd do a PT course or something so I actually had some kind of fall back option If she tried to go back to something similar to her previous job her havign quit like that would be very off putting for an employer, especially as she said online she was bored with her job imo
And like I said, no assurance that youtube is a long-term career. What more if she gets exposed for being a fraud? Employers will surely not want to hire a liar that's for sure. She has editing skills and i did see her linked in profile she can make good edits but nope she had to throw her career away over acting this stupid cool girl persona on youtube. And she has fans because of her good looks but those are temporary too.

As for her family, I find it odd they are enabling her to do this sort of tit-fest. Her mom is such a nice and lovely woman though but her dad irks me; He once replied my youtube comment of her being a fraud.

And like I said, no assurance that youtube is a long-term career. What more if she gets exposed for being a fraud? Employers will surely not want to hire a liar that's for sure. She has editing skills and i did see her linked in profile she can make good edits but nope she had to throw her career away over acting this stupid cool girl persona on youtube. And she has fans because of her good looks but those are temporary too.

As for her family, I find it odd they are enabling her to do this sort of tit-fest. Her mom is such a nice and lovely woman though but her dad irks me; He once replied my youtube comment of her being a fraud.
Exactly, remember a few years ago when blogs were a big thing, all of these kind of "careers" change so much. Her dad seems just like her, possibly even more full of himself, his instgram is sooo cringe with his weird rants about things. I really wonder what career he had as to be retired at 60 is very young. It does surprise me the mum is enabling it, it doesn't surprise me about the dad

Reactions: 1
Exactly, remember a few years ago when blogs were a big thing, all of these kind of "careers" change so much. Her dad seems just like her, possibly even more full of himself, his instgram is sooo cringe with his weird rants about things. I really wonder what career he had as to be retired at 60 is very young. It does surprise me the mum is enabling it, it doesn't surprise me about the dad
I wasnt aware her dad has an ig account wow. But yeah i wonder why her family enables her to lie and starve herself when not filming.

As for her dad, maybe she got her narcissist personality and high ego from him 😂 i dont give a tit too if she reads it here im talking about her dad; At least this is a wake up call to her that maybe metabolism isnt genetics /DNA but her being a humblebrag with full ego sure runs in her family 🙄

I wasnt aware her dad has an ig account wow. But yeah i wonder why her family enables her to lie and starve herself when not filming.

As for her dad, maybe she got her narcissist personality and high ego from him 😂 i dont give a tit too if she reads it here im talking about her dad; At least this is a wake up call to her that maybe metabolism isnt genetics /DNA but her being a humblebrag with full ego sure runs in her family 🙄
yeh it is called posh nosh josh, until he changed it recently thr bio described him as a cooking genius... imagine being of retirement age and still being like that... his partner seems nice too, I don't get what she is doing with him

yeh it is called posh nosh josh, until he changed it recently thr bio described him as a cooking genius... imagine being of retirement age and still being like that... his partner seems nice too, I don't get what she is doing with him
Yikes 60 and has a high ego. Living with them must probably feel awful having to hear two of them acting all self-righteous and being a humblebrag

I assume she walks around holding a laptop all day so her family are like 'wow, hard worker' when in fact eating and working out are just PART OF A NORMAL PERSONS DAY.

I also assume she eats a little bit of multiple nut butters and spreads so it seems like she is constantly shifting weight down her gob but in actual fact just finishing something that had already been eaten.

I also feel like a lot of her food is just angled to look big?or she takes a pic of everyone's food donor looks more impressive.

Did anyone see her story today where she’s wearing a blue outfit and she talks about how it makes her look even more tan...then she captioned it “sorrrrry 😬😅” idk why but that pissed me off so much. Like why do you need to add a bitchy little apology, as if we’re all peasants who are jealous of your tan? (For the record I’m naturally darker than her even in the winter so no you don’t need to say “sorrrayyy” to me). That would be like saying “these pants make my ass look really good, sorrry everyone who doesn’t have an ass like me” or “this color makes my hair look so pretty, sorry your hair isn’t as nice!”

wow what a rant. This egotistical girl really gets me going. I’ve known a few people like her in real life and they were horrible to be around.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see her story today where she’s wearing a blue outfit and she talks about how it makes her look even more tan...then she captioned it “sorrrrry 😬😅” idk why but that pissed me off so much. Like why do you need to add a bitchy little apology, as if we’re all peasants who are jealous of your tan? (For the record I’m naturally darker than her even in the winter so no you don’t need to say “sorrrayyy” to me). That would be like saying “these pants make my ass look really good, sorrry everyone who doesn’t have an ass like me” or “this color makes my hair look so pretty, sorry your hair isn’t as nice!”

wow what a rant. This egotistical girl really gets me going. I’ve known a few people like her in real life and they were horrible to be around.
Yeah it's one thing being happy wirh yourself and confident, and other to act like you're the gods gift to humanity while being pretty average

Yeah it's one thing being happy wirh yourself and confident, and other to act like you're the gods gift to humanity while being pretty average
yeh when she brags about being in the sun 5 minutes and then being so brown.. and? is there anything she doesn't brag about?????? even when she was in spain and bragged about her cousin (I think) getting more likes when she mentioned him.... everything has to revoleve around her

Yikes this woman's ego is out of this world. So what is her intentions on her channel? To flaunt her ass, tan skin, and unicorn metabolism?

I assume she walks around holding a laptop all day so her family are like 'wow, hard worker' when in fact eating and working out are just PART OF A NORMAL PERSONS DAY.

I also assume she eats a little bit of multiple nut butters and spreads so it seems like she is constantly shifting weight down her gob but in actual fact just finishing something that had already been eaten.

I also feel like a lot of her food is just angled to look big?or she takes a pic of everyone's food donor looks more impressive.
Yup you're spot on. I also wonder how she behaves when she eats in public while filming? I bet she's really weird/odd; Just eating one bite acting like she ate a whole buffet.

Even if she does eat it, she probably purges it. Greg Doucette said a person can't eat that much calories unless he/she purges.

Her recent what I eat in a day videos show a very normal day of eating. And in fact, very healthy - most plates are at least half veg. The tone of her channel / insta seems to Have changed from her previous postings every two minutes about how much food she had eaten?
It’s very odd.
She lacks any proper insight and her ‘motivational’ posts about how everyone can do anything they put their minds to, completely fails on her part to recognise her privilege in being slim, in very good shape and conventionally attractive. I remember a video where she cried over how proud of herself she was, when she got some model deal with Nike. She then turned it into a ‘you can do ANYTHING if you work hard enough’. Well, I’m sorry, if a plus sized non conventionally ‘pretty’ individual contacted Nike, they probably would not have had the same success.

Reactions: 5
image0.png

Found this on Discord. An influencer should make you feel better; Not feel worse! Clearly Miss Nutty's stupid cool girl persona and ego triggers her audiences to feel awful that they don't have a "unicorn metabolism" like her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.