Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone have any thoughts? I used to think she was okay (mainly for her vlogs in Spain as I would love to have family there, not interested in fitness) but increasingly I notice she is very much into the “cool girl” trope I.e. look at other girls making sure they look nice and I am just here stuffing my face... yeh but she does that and stil has an amazing figure...also I get that she eats a lot, but if she did really eat as much as she claims surely she wouldn’t have found the 10k challenge so hard? It also makes no sense to me that gym shark etc sponsor her when she admits to barely exercising?

Reactions: 5
I agree, something about her doesn't sit right with me. Watching her what I eat in a day videos and calculating between 3,500 - 5,000 calories with no exercise would make her obese. She once consumed a whole tub of PB which would've been over 2,000 calories alone. She either eats just salad leaves for the other 4 or 5 days when she's not filming or she throws it back up!

And don't even get me started on how frequently she plays with her hair in her videos!!

Reactions: 7
I agree, something about her doesn't sit right with me. Watching her what I eat in a day videos and calculating between 3,500 - 5,000 calories with no exercise would make her obese. She once consumed a whole tub of PB which would've been over 2,000 calories alone. She either eats just salad leaves for the other 4 or 5 days when she's not filming or she throws it back up!

And don't even get me started on how frequently she plays with her hair in her videos!!
Yeh exactly, even the whole explanation of how she got into fitness, something like an old friend asked to help her train at gym.. she had never been to one before.. like wtf why would you ask someone who doesn’t train for advice? I don’t get people asking her for home workout routines when she says she doesn’t do them either?

Reactions: 3
Idk why she tries to play off how much she does work on her figure through her training and diet.

I get that she wants to be different but she's not relatable in the slightest. I'd rather she came out and said she does home workouts for an hour a day & eats salads when not filming. Surely you wouldn't have abs like hers from eating PB and a lorry load of pasta each day?

Reactions: 6
I do enjoy her videos as I’m kinda like she appears to be and have a very fast metabolism - looking at my diet most people would think I’d be double the size I am. She is very muscular which will increase her calorific needs but I do wonder if she has something like hyperthyroidism plus it wouldn’t surprise me if she exercises more than she lets on. She can be really irritating when she goes on and on about food and how much PB she eats/how different she is. I don’t think she has a very likeable personality but I do find her attitude to food quite refreshing compared to many fitness influencers who restrict/obsess over macros which is why I watch her!

Meh...she seems alright and a nice enough girl. However, the constant stuffing her gob and proving a point of it is not a healthy message for the general population. Fast metabolism/genetics or not ...who the duck cares anyways...it’s so repetitive. Just another instagrammer. It seems her aim is to try so hard to make herself seem so different from the rest. Genetics this, abs that, vein in arm, pose, pose, pose ...yawn. Bit much for me.

Oh and she made reference to that idiot healthy chef steph...so she’s one of them.

Meh...she seems alright and a nice enough girl. However, the constant stuffing her gob and proving a point of it is not a healthy message for the general population. Fast metabolism/genetics or not ...who the duck cares anyways...it’s so repetitive. Just another instagrammer. It seems her aim is to try so hard to make herself seem so different from the rest. Genetics this, abs that, vein in arm, pose, pose, pose ...yawn. Bit much for me.

Oh and she made reference to that idiot healthy chef steph...so she’s one of them.
Yeh I don’t really watch her videos anymore as they are just the same thing every time.. I wonder if she will end up regretting quitting what seemed like a good job? Abbey sharp did an interesting video about her

Reactions: 1
There’s a girl called Nicki Chanlam on instagram and she eats so much. Posts and posts of delicious food! She says she doesn’t work out and is very petite. I think she used to be a semi pro athlete. I suppose they are just the lucky ones/good genetics/the Holy grail!!!!

Reactions: 1
There’s a girl called Nicki Chanlam on instagram and she eats so much. Posts and posts of delicious food! She says she doesn’t work out and is very petite. I think she used to be a semi pro athlete. I suppose they are just the lucky ones/good genetics/the Holy grail!!!!
Whilst I agree...at the same time, it does no favours for their insides. I don’t care what anyone says. Gorging on fast food is not the one. So whilst they may look great on the outside and people are starry eyed over it...basically...so what.

Whilst I agree...at the same time, it does no favours for their insides. I don’t care what anyone says. Gorging on fast food is not the one. So whilst they may look great on the outside and people are starry eyed over it...basically...so what.
Yeh eating so much sugar at a time must be such a diabetes risk for the future

Reactions: 4
Yeh eating so much sugar at a time must be such a diabetes risk for the future
Literally! Like of course I’m not wishing it on her. But all those youtubers think working out and being muscular or lean makes it balanced. Diabetes...cardiovascular stress etc... car crash waiting to happen. Ah well.

Literally! Like of course I’m not wishing it on her. But all those youtubers think working out and being muscular or lean makes it balanced. Diabetes...cardiovascular stress etc... car crash waiting to happen. Ah well.
Yeh this whole trend of chest days of 10,000 calories and eating a whole box of donuts in 1 sitting is awful

I'm so glad a thread was finally started about her. I liked her a couple of years ago but noticed exactly what you all said: she claims to eat at least 3000 calories of junk everyday and says she barely works out. After being called out for this a few times she made a video that included my and other comments. They weren't hateful comments, they just pointed out that what she was claiming made no sense. I can't stand her now.

I'm so glad a thread was finally started about her. I liked her a couple of years ago but noticed exactly what you all said: she claims to eat at least 3000 calories of junk everyday and says she barely works out. After being called out for this a few times she made a video that included my and other comments. They weren't hateful comments, they just pointed out that what she was claiming made no sense. I can't stand her now.
I also hate that she’s advertising for we are tala now, which also doesn’t make sense as she is with my protein...I occasionally check her insta and the other day she claimed to run a marathon without training?! Like that’s not physically possible however full of sugar and peanut butter you are

Reactions: 4
I also hate that she’s advertising for we are tala now, which also doesn’t make sense as she is with my protein...I occasionally check her insta and the other day she claimed to run a marathon without training?! Like that’s not physically possible however full of sugar and peanut butter you are
She's wearing Tala cause it's Grace's brand... gotta love influencer supporting influencer..

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched parts of the marathon video and although I do think it’s possible to complete a marathon with no training it’s a bit of a dangerous thing to promote pushing yourself over the limit when we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Really don’t need to put ambulances/hospitals under more strain if something goes wrong - which is likely for 99% of people!
I’m not convinced she actually did it especially since her time was fairly quick, but there is still a possibility she did since she’ll have a high level of fitness from gym training.

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched parts of the marathon video and although I do think it’s possible to complete a marathon with no training it’s a bit of a dangerous thing to promote pushing yourself over the limit when we’re in the middle of a pandemic. Really don’t need to put ambulances/hospitals under more strain if something goes wrong - which is likely for 99% of people!
I’m not convinced she actually did it especially since her time was fairly quick, but there is still a possibility she did since she’ll have a high level of fitness from gym training.
ithink she must lie about the amount of training she does. its ridiculous she is sponsored by fitness brands when she claims to barely train

Reactions: 7
Ran a marathon in under 4 hours with zero training, I'm sorry but that's BS. Did she take into account the times she stopped to speak to strangers and stopped for water?
I would like her soooo much more if she was honest about what she eats and how much she trains. It's so easy to make her followers feel completely inadequate just by making crap up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.