Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest insta post, it says paid partnership..
But shouldn’t it also say clearly ad somewhere ?

Reactions: 3
She's definitely full of tit. Just take her running. She likes to pretend she's some novice and it's all just mindset, but she's run at least 2 official half marathons (at quick paces for your hobby-runner, ie low 1:40s) relatively recently as well as claimed to have run several on her own time (also all the training for them). You go back to 2016 and she was posting about running an hour+ a day runs as well as going to the gym for a full session. She also posted meal prep and did more IIFYM types of food. I think when IIFYM got less popular she decided to bait and switch and just pretend she doesn't exercise at all and eats like a pig. Because I fail to see how what appeared to be an over-exerciser who clearly monitored food intake carefully can now just eat whatever and have the same if not even more ripped body. Her claims of having good genetics are probably true- it's hard to get and maintain a 6 pack otherwise. But they can't override the laws of thermodynamics. She's like 125 lbs(? somewhere around there- I think she weighed in for a video a year or two back at an even lower weight), and even if she were 100% muscle her bmr wouldn't even be 2000 cal/day. Which means she's moving a ton or she's not eating a lot (or has a thyroid problem she's ignoring).

Reactions: 9
She's definitely full of tit. Just take her running. She likes to pretend she's some novice and it's all just mindset, but she's run at least 2 official half marathons (at quick paces for your hobby-runner, ie low 1:40s) relatively recently as well as claimed to have run several on her own time (also all the training for them). You go back to 2016 and she was posting about running an hour+ a day runs as well as going to the gym for a full session. She also posted meal prep and did more IIFYM types of food. I think when IIFYM got less popular she decided to bait and switch and just pretend she doesn't exercise at all and eats like a pig. Because I fail to see how what appeared to be an over-exerciser who clearly monitored food intake carefully can now just eat whatever and have the same if not even more ripped body. Her claims of having good genetics are probably true- it's hard to get and maintain a 6 pack otherwise. But they can't override the laws of thermodynamics. She's like 125 lbs(? somewhere around there- I think she weighed in for a video a year or two back at an even lower weight), and even if she were 100% muscle her bmr wouldn't even be 2000 cal/day. Which means she's moving a ton or she's not eating a lot (or has a thyroid problem she's ignoring).
what is llfym? totallyagree with everything else its so ridiculous

what is llfym? totallyagree with everything else its so ridiculous
If it fits your macros (aka counting every gram of protein/fat/carb) you eat a day- was a popular diet approach on YT/IG especially circa 2015-2016 and people into lifting. Supposedly to give you the freedom to eat whatever and still hit goals (mainly focused on keeping protein high), but mostly ended up with people eating protein powder concoctions/tilapia/chicken breast/egg whites and avoiding fruit/veg because they're carbs so they can still fit in a pop tart in their ~1600 calorie meal plan. Looks like she was more on the #cleaneats (despite half of it being protein powder concoctions) train. But they were kinda all the same. 100% think she was and still is tracking her food one way or another.

Well said! The girl is a fraud.
I remember all of this very well.

If it fits your macros (aka counting every gram of protein/fat/carb) you eat a day- was a popular diet approach on YT/IG especially circa 2015-2016 and people into lifting. Supposedly to give you the freedom to eat whatever and still hit goals (mainly focused on keeping protein high), but mostly ended up with people eating protein powder concoctions/tilapia/chicken breast/egg whites and avoiding fruit/veg because they're carbs so they can still fit in a pop tart in their ~1600 calorie meal plan. Looks like she was more on the #cleaneats (despite half of it being protein powder concoctions) train. But they were kinda all the same. 100% think she was and still is tracking her food one way or another.
Thanks!

Anyone watched the latest video? Again I made it 5 min before giving up, her dad has made a really ridiculous comment about how amazing she is underneath . I think next thing is she will make a channel with him

So true!
What bothers me the most is her giving advises. Like in a video about fear foods she's saying:"I'll debunk the myth about eating cardio at night! You can whatecer you want to and whenever you want to!"
Hm.. Girl! Didnt you tell us not to follow your style of eating? Didnt you tell us you are a unique creature who can eat a lot of junk and still be in a pre-competition shape?
So, all her statements could not be applicable to normal people! This illogic of hers drives me crazy:D
Also I asked her like a thousands times what would she do if she wasnt a genetic miracle and actually were gaining weight, what would she do? Would she control her food if she didnt have 6 pack? Or jelly arms? Or cellulitis?
Never heard the answer :)
We need an insider! Somebody who knows her in real life :)

Reactions: 4
So true!
What bothers me the most is her giving advises. Like in a video about fear foods she's saying:"I'll debunk the myth about eating cardio at night! You can whatecer you want to and whenever you want to!"
Hm.. Girl! Didnt you tell us not to follow your style of eating? Didnt you tell us you are a unique creature who can eat a lot of junk and still be in a pre-competition shape?
So, all her statements could not be applicable to normal people! This illogic of hers drives me crazy:D
Also I asked her like a thousands times what would she do if she wasnt a genetic miracle and actually were gaining weight, what would she do? Would she control her food if she didnt have 6 pack? Or jelly arms? Or cellulitis?
Never heard the answer :)
We need an insider! Somebody who knows her in real life :)
Also she has a video from about a year ago about shredding weight for summer, so it’s not even true she doesn’t diet. As with so many influencers I don’t get how her fans don’t see all these inconsistencies

Reactions: 2
Also, I've noticed that when she tries some things you could spot disgust on her face. Like clearly! She says:" mm... this is soooo good!" and there is disgust all over her face, I was so surprised of that at first. Now I'm pretty sure we deal with purging here

Also, I've noticed that when she tries some things you could spot disgust on her face. Like clearly! She says:" mm... this is soooo good!" and there is disgust all over her face, I was so surprised of that at first. Now I'm pretty sure we deal with purging here
yeh definitely, its like a slight pauses before she sYs anything as well. ive just been looking at her Instagram (dont follow her) but it is literally the same foto over and over again, so boring

Reactions: 1
Also she has a video from about a year ago about shredding weight for summer, so it’s not even true she doesn’t diet. As with so many influencers I don’t get how her fans don’t see all these inconsistencies
I think they probably just want to belive it. It's hard accepting difficult truths so believing that you can stuff your face and have a six pack sits well with them

I think they probably just want to belive it. It's hard accepting difficult truths so believing that you can stuff your face and have a six pack sits well with them
True, I wonder how long this bizarre trend will continue tbh

Her lack of disclosure is driving me mad, free trainers, free dinner.. no ad label anywhere.. saying thanks isn’t the same as saying you were sent it free

Refuse to believe those protein cookies are delicious.
Haven't had them but they will be like all protein snacks. Probably decent as a replacement if you want a healthier alternative but not comparable to actual cookies. Also those ones don't even really have great macros tbh

Refuse to believe those protein cookies are delicious.
I missed what you're talking about but if it's the myprotein ones, I've had the vegan ones- they're very claggy but if you heat them up in the microwave for 30 seconds they're actually pretty decent. Wouldn't have one every day but for every now and again I'm not complaining

She is desperate for likes, not uploading before getting a certain amount. Isn't YouTube her job?

She is desperate for likes, not uploading before getting a certain amount. Isn't YouTube her job?
Yeh all the begging for likes is insane, I get you tubers need likes but no one else seems to beg so much, I bet it just puts loads of people off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.