Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokiofasgard

Anyone's watched the new video already? Gonna do it later but seems pretty boring from the title. Yet it is super long.

TamaraSz

He clearly doesn’t want to be in camera but I reckon she convinced him for the views. I actually feel sorry for him. When he said be nice in the comments about him that said it all really. She should keep the video all about herself and leave him out of it he seemed ok to be fair …. In fact fair play to him for putting up with her
For this, I just loathe her even more. She doesn't respect him. I can't imagine myself trying to force anything on my husband he feels uncomfortable about. On the other hand, I wouldn't be able to persuade him anyway :ROFLMAO: For him, loving me doesn't mean he is willing to do anything I ask him to.

lokiofasgard

I know this is not her thread, but Rebecca Jane and her "metabolism" and "weight gain journey" really pisses me off.

emm

VIP Member
It really annoys me when she asks questions in the stories and never shares responses. She just wants that traffic, nothing else, she doesn't really care, I think.

Also should we make a new thread now? I can do that, I am bored at work and I don't have a problem writing up something hahha. Lemme know!
yes that would be good! Totally agree, about traffic, same when she asks every time she asks "what time should I upload". That latest video was the dullest yet, cannot believe i even watched to the end

I think it'll be some kind of merch launch

I can't believe she has contributed a recipe to Greg Doucette's new book, still seems like a bit of a let down announcement, it is not like she has made her own book
Wait, what?Is her audience reacting well to this?

Qwerty1995

yeh it is called posh nosh josh, until he changed it recently thr bio described him as a cooking genius... imagine being of retirement age and still being like that... his partner seems nice too, I don't get what she is doing with him
Yikes 60 and has a high ego. Living with them must probably feel awful having to hear two of them acting all self-righteous and being a humblebrag

Mamacita

VIP Member
Yep! And in a recent supermarket trip, the items for snacks were pop chips and halo top ice cream...?!
I don't necessarily see any issue with that. It's a way to still eat what you enjoy with lower calories, what's so bad about that

emm

VIP Member
If you scroll back to her previous ain't posts (around 2017) she posts about running a lot, her times and how she wants to improve. I agree, she must be lying to fit a character she wants to be.
yeh exactly, now she constantly goes on about never doing any cardio whatsoever, its bizarre

emm

VIP Member
Nutty would never do something that’s useful/educational for us regular metabolism peasants.
god why is she doing a cookalong? she is not even a particularly good cook imo, just throws things together covered in a million different sauces, and everything she has makes is already on her channel if anyone wants to see

emm

VIP Member
If it fits your macros (aka counting every gram of protein/fat/carb) you eat a day- was a popular diet approach on YT/IG especially circa 2015-2016 and people into lifting. Supposedly to give you the freedom to eat whatever and still hit goals (mainly focused on keeping protein high), but mostly ended up with people eating protein powder concoctions/tilapia/chicken breast/egg whites and avoiding fruit/veg because they're carbs so they can still fit in a pop tart in their ~1600 calorie meal plan. Looks like she was more on the #cleaneats (despite half of it being protein powder concoctions) train. But they were kinda all the same. 100% think she was and still is tracking her food one way or another.
Thanks!

Anyone watched the latest video? Again I made it 5 min before giving up, her dad has made a really ridiculous comment about how amazing she is underneath . I think next thing is she will make a channel with him

lokiofasgard

She's an actual pig. The amount of food she ate on her own when the company made a delivery clearly for the whole family. We get that you can eat a lot Steph but that's just pure greed!
Plus eating a whole jar of PB again, nobody is impressed by this, it's disgusting!
I bet she didn't eat it