Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah I’ve noticed her newest thing is talking about how much she “works” and how she never has time to relax. I have a hard time believing that, considering she used to make the same exact content when she had a full-time job? I can’t stand when full-time influencers complain about how busy they are. There are so many successful influencers who are in school or have jobs - you just look dumb when you do this full-time and complain about how much work it is

Reactions: 6

emm

VIP Member
her latest story rambling about how other people compare themselves with others, yet she compares herself to herself... she is sooooo full of herself jesus! I can totally see where she gets it from her dad is the same, he described some awful looking recipe he made as "genius" today or yesterday :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick

Mamacita

VIP Member
God what a joke of a video. Even worse since he put so many bits of her video, had to listen to her again

lokiofasgard

Yeah. She is like I live and breathe fitness oh by the way I never work out. Just makes no sense, she contradicts herself with her every sentence.

lilamay

VIP Member
Even if she's not restricting, I don't think it's very healthy to be thinking about food every waking moment?

Can she even spend quality time with her bf without her mind wandering to the true love of her life - peanut butter?!

Mamacita

VIP Member
On Greg's video

Idk wherelse to talk about this but i am absolutely pissed on Greg's latest video. He is saying it is the viewer's responsibility if the video triggers them and how he isnt promoting this in a bad way. What a way to gaslight viewers saying it's basically their fault if they got triggered! So he doesnt care if his viewers are minors who have 0 awareness on ED. It's still his RESPONSIBILITY to post something that avoids triggers as much as possible because is is considered as an influencer now. He is a big hypocrite.

This is mental health and disorders we are talking about and he absolutely doesn't give a sh*t anymore. It's disappointing what route he went to.
I think he's always quite harsh and I do think it is the viewers responsibility to a certain extent. What bothers me is the inconsistency between calling out some people for smaller things than nutty and not calling her out at all. What's different about her? And why according to him it's her genetics while he would completely slag others for saying they can eat a tub of peanut butter every day and not put on weight...

Also lol at her apparently just doing ab exercises and cardio. That would put the "I ran a marathon without training" in even funnier light

Mamacita

VIP Member
I can't watch it, all she goes on about is how she doesn't know how many calories are in anything. As if she never once in her life thought about calories, yeah sure. I think she must be the most annoying person in the world?!

• Haha

Nnew

totally agree, I don't love all of Grackle's posts but at least she has creative ideas and seems real. Grackle seems genuinley like she just doesn't care about being "like other girls", she doesn't have to go on and on about it like Steph does

just seen her stupid latest story about leaving instagram for 3 months, which is so clearly an April Fool just to get loads of comments begging her not to leave
That fact nuttys Instagram bio says ‘not your average fitspo’ Says it all. What does she even mean by that kind of insulting to all the fitness influencers out there..... She tries so hard to come across cool and quirky and goofy but it just doesn’t work at all. I wish she could just be herself admit her food intake admit her fitness regime .... she’d could actually be somewhat likeable if she did that.

Khamper67

She is hilarious, she’s morphed from eating anything she likes because she’s a genetic unicorn - to tuna burgers and salad, followed by yoghurt with protein add ins (insta stories).
Why can’t she just admit that, like most of the world, she can’t just eat what she likes and her body shape stays the same?
If you look back to her 10k calorie challenge video, she is FAR leaner than she is now which is no doubt down to intense training - which probably allowed her to eat far more higher calorie foods. Fast forward to lock down, she’s not training and gained some weight. And suddenly all of her food is low cal?! Why can’t she just be honest.

Here to hate

I get that she wants to be different but she's not relatable in the slightest. I'd rather she came out and said she does home workouts for an hour a day & eats salads when not filming. Surely you wouldn't have abs like hers from eating PB and a lorry load of pasta each day?

emm

VIP Member
in her latest stories she says she is over 80% muscle, is this possible for a woman? (i know next to nothing about body composition) I also watched the latest abbey sharp video in which she says her dna results thing claim she doesn't absorb much fat.. surely this fat has to go somewhere if it doesn't stay in...? It reminded me of those diet tablets that people took 10 or so years ago that stopped you absorbign fat but gave you explosive diahorrea
:LOL:

• Haha

Qwerty1995

Oof she's reading here.

Hey Stephanie if you are reading here please do more creative contents other than lying to your fans and audiences you have a unicorn metabolism. You are as just as fake as Stephanie Buttermore

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Even if she's not restricting, I don't think it's very healthy to be thinking about food every waking moment?

Can she even spend quality time with her bf without her mind wandering to the true love of her life - peanut butter?!
and the way she just shovels food in without tasting it and then sits there and watches the other person eat 🙄

lokiofasgard

I am also in ED recovery and her message is just... Bad. It makes you doubt everything and it is frankly annoying. Also I just don't believe she eats like this every day. She has quite a few followers compared to some bigger fitness channels but she seems to do so little. Weird that she doesn't have another job.

Qwerty1995

Since she reads here, I hope she is aware that her content are boring af lately.

Hey you know what's interesting Ms. Nutty? Maybe give us a scientific explanation why your metabolism is "fast" or ask a dietician/nutritionist if eating a whole jar of peanut butter in one sitting or your stupid obsession on peanut butter are supposed to be "normal" 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I can't watch it, all she goes on about is how she doesn't know how many calories are in anything. As if she never once in her life thought about calories, yeah sure. I think she must be the most annoying person in the world?!
This is the worst video yet, I got about half way in,the french toast looks exactly like the stuff she usually eats. And she must have some idea of calories if she did the 10,000 cal challenge. she is insufferable

Mamacita

VIP Member
have anybody from here investigated this case?
Do we have any insides from her friends?
I'll do my own investigation *wears Sherlock's coat*
I'm just so furious Abbey defended her! I mean, what example does she promote with the eating one hell of a peanuts? Or any nuts? It's a very hard food for your stomach and if you already have issues - you will compromise your health by following this stupid "Don't fear food! look at me!".
I wonder, Steph, could you also digest gravel? Since it's so easy for you to eat not one, but several jars of nut butter a day!

also, look at this Steph! In 2015 your hairline is completely normal! Who knew, right?
And, of course if you have nothing else to do EVERY DAY, I'm sure she's already cleaned up all evidences of her training hard before this stupid legend and dieting strictly.
Btw, I found a post, where she says that this account in instagram - it's a new account since everybody was telling her to create one just for fitness. This girl is a source of lying. I'm convinced now:LOL:
I'm also not sure if this is her pinterest, but it has a NYC folder and Steph has been in NY in 2014
pinterest.cricket80/_saved
no sport, no port at all! just FREAKIN' POLE DANCING! Do you know how hard is to make this move that high?F*cking liar! I bet she has always had disordered eating, starting from university or earlier. Judging by her mom, who's so fit and how she eats ( in one video she said so) really strictly, I believe Steph had same patterns and low self-esteem, so she's overcompensating with this stupid Unicorn Giiinzzzzzz now.

all this photos from 2014.
You've been outed, Steph. I'm sending this to greg now :D

I mean... was she a professional stripper on the side? ...
So... She said in her story yesterday that she's been going to the gym for 4 years and before that she lived "a potato life"? Wtf

• Haha