Nutty Foodie Fitness

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help but to think that in her eating honky green foods for a day video she seemed to be a bit... binge-y? Like downing a lot of stuff very fast at once as if she had been starving. Noticed it in other videos as well.

Reactions: 3
I can't help but to think that in her eating honky green foods for a day video she seemed to be a bit... binge-y? Like downing a lot of stuff very fast at once as if she had been starving. Noticed it in other videos as well.
yeh I notice that, she doesn't give herself any time to even enjoy the food, its just like she is shoving as much as possible into her mouth

Reactions: 5
or making inane insta stories šŸ˜‚
Whhyyy does she keep posting so many stories of her trying to do a handstand?! It's so boring. I can do a handstand but I've never posted a video of me doing one! These influencers really are obsessed with themselves aren't they? šŸ˜‚

Whhyyy does she keep posting so many stories of her trying to do a handstand?! It's so boring. I can do a handstand but I've never posted a video of me doing one! These influencers really are obsessed with themselves aren't they? šŸ˜‚
she has nothing else to do, clearly. i also dont get how it can be so hard for someone who clearly is very fit? she can do chin ups etc which are much harder

lol sheā€™s put a story on saying how she enjoys greg douchetteā€™s (not sure if i spelt that right) videos and i HOPE he does one on her

• Heart
  • Haha
her latest story rambling about how other people compare themselves with others, yet she compares herself to herself... she is sooooo full of herself jesus! I can totally see where she gets it from her dad is the same, he described some awful looking recipe he made as "genius" today or yesterday :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
lol sheā€™s put a story on saying how she enjoys greg douchetteā€™s (not sure if i spelt that right) videos and i HOPE he does one on her
She mentioned him in one of her stories before to make a video about her when abbey sharp called her out. I would love to see him roasting this fraud

her latest story rambling about how other people compare themselves with others, yet she compares herself to herself... she is sooooo full of herself jesus! I can totally see where she gets it from her dad is the same, he described some awful looking recipe he made as "genius" today or yesterday :rolleyes:
She's such a narcissist humblebrag huh? I wonder if she's like that when she's on dates šŸ™„

• Haha
She mentioned him in one of her stories before to make a video about her when abbey sharp called her out. I would love to see him roasting this fraud

She's such a narcissist humblebrag huh? I wonder if she's like that when she's on dates šŸ™„
I don't watch his videos often as I don't like his shouty style but I would def watch if he did one on her, it would be savage! That abby sharp video was very sensible and measured and she, her dad and friends (healthy crazy cool) acted as if she had been really aggressive and mean, it was ridiculous

Reactions: 2
These rants where she tries to give ā€œlife adviceā€ never make any sense. She isnā€™t very good at expressing herself verbally. Most of the time theyā€™re just ill-concealed, long-winded humblebrags. And, like Iā€™ve said before, why would anyone take life advice from this girl? If she didnā€™t have a nice body, no one would listen to a single word she says.

Also I was proud of her the other day when she finally took a handstand video without shoving her ass in the camera. Then she finished the handstand, walked to her phone, and turned to the side while picking up her phone - clearly *just* so you could see her ass. She really thinks itā€™s something special. Itā€™s nice enough but sheā€™s not someone I would follow for ass inspiration lol. Abs and upper body, sure, but her ass is not very impressive in relation to the rest of the fitness world...yeah I might be a dick for saying that but if she didnā€™t shove it in the camera all the time I wouldnā€™t even be thinking about it lol.

Reactions: 9
These rants where she tries to give ā€œlife adviceā€ never make any sense. She isnā€™t very good at expressing herself verbally. Most of the time theyā€™re just ill-concealed, long-winded humblebrags. And, like Iā€™ve said before, why would anyone take life advice from this girl? If she didnā€™t have a nice body, no one would listen to a single word she says.

Also I was proud of her the other day when she finally took a handstand video without shoving her ass in the camera. Then she finished the handstand, walked to her phone, and turned to the side while picking up her phone - clearly *just* so you could see her ass. She really thinks itā€™s something special. Itā€™s nice enough but sheā€™s not someone I would follow for ass inspiration lol. Abs and upper body, sure, but her ass is not very impressive in relation to the rest of the fitness world...yeah I might be a dick for saying that but if she didnā€™t shove it in the camera all the time I wouldnā€™t even be thinking about it lol.
what shocks me is that her fans respond to these, much more articulately than her, and she just reposts them. I don't get how they don't see how inarticulate/rambling it makes her look?

i am not even subscribed anymore but her vids keep being recommended. this one "what i eat in a day" makes no sense as she apparently doesn't film a lot of what she eats?!

what shocks me is that her fans respond to these, much more articulately than her, and she just reposts them. I don't get how they don't see how inarticulate/rambling it makes her look?

i am not even subscribed anymore but her vids keep being recommended. this one "what i eat in a day" makes no sense as she apparently doesn't film a lot of what she eats?!
also sorry ot double post... but in this vid she says she is having her first chai latte... yet (if i am not mistaken) says she had her first very recently, during lockdown, in her faother's house?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't watch his videos often as I don't like his shouty style but I would def watch if he did one on her, it would be savage! That abby sharp video was very sensible and measured and she, her dad and friends (healthy crazy cool) acted as if she had been really aggressive and mean, it was ridiculous
I was expecting her dad will say they have a genetic unicorn metabolism but nope it's just him saying how she's a good person and tit. Her dad even replies on comments saying this woman is a liar šŸ™„

also sorry ot double post... but in this vid she says she is having her first chai latte... yet (if i am not mistaken) says she had her first very recently, during lockdown, in her faother's house?
Yeah she already have them before. If she's gonna lie she should be at least consistent šŸ™„ her and Stephanie Buttermore are so bad at lying (although Livia tops them all)

And yeah, she either purges or just not films herself fully eating these foods

This woman, Stephanie Buttermore, and Livia (AlwaysHungry) are pathetic sick-ass liars exploiting and manipulating their audiences. Livia is already exposed by a lot especially from Greg. Stephanie Buttermore is also getting there soon.

As for this fraud, she isn't getting there yet but I've seen comments calling her out. Out of the three, Nutty is the one I find most annoying and arrogant.

I was expecting her dad will say they have a genetic unicorn metabolism but nope it's just him saying how she's a good person and tit. Her dad even replies on comments saying this woman is a liar šŸ™„

Yeah she already have them before. If she's gonna lie she should be at least consistent šŸ™„ her and Stephanie Buttermore are so bad at lying (although Livia tops them all)

And yeah, she either purges or just not films herself fully eating these foods

This woman, Stephanie Buttermore, and Livia (AlwaysHungry) are pathetic sick-ass liars exploiting and manipulating their audiences. Livia is already exposed by a lot especially from Greg. Stephanie Buttermore is also getting there soon.

As for this fraud, she isn't getting there yet but I've seen comments calling her out. Out of the three, Nutty is the one I find most annoying and arrogant.
i think the abbey sharp video basically showed what she did, one day a huge amount of food, the bext day like 1400 cals which is less than I (a very non active person)eat in a usual day. she tries to make it seem likeshe eats sooo much but often her plate is half salad/veg so really (at home anyway )not thta many cals

i think the abbey sharp video basically showed what she did, one day a huge amount of food, the bext day like 1400 cals which is less than I (a very non active person)eat in a usual day. she tries to make it seem likeshe eats sooo much but often her plate is half salad/veg so really (at home anyway )not thta many cals
Yeah the cool girl persona who acts like she has a unicorn metabolism like stephanie buttermore šŸ™„ then their fans would go "how can you stay fit?" And all

god her constant asking of when people want her to upload, she knows everyone will just say asap, so why bother? she clearly just wants the validation

Reactions: 4
She just uploaded another ā€œwhat I eat in a dayā€ video...are you kidding me...she has like 50 of these. How are people still interested in this tit? Is anyone actually requesting more of these videos or is she just full on out of ideas?

Iā€™m so over her. Used to watch her but her channel hasnā€™t really took of as much as others

She just uploaded another ā€œwhat I eat in a dayā€ video...are you kidding me...she has like 50 of these. How are people still interested in this tit? Is anyone actually requesting more of these videos or is she just full on out of ideas?
I vote the latter, i remember a while ago her saying she wanted to not do so many what i eat in a day videos... but clearly she has nothing else to do

this is random as i know little about how youtube works, but how do people get sponsors? do they have to pitch what the video topic will be or is it just given to them regardless? I'm bored and watching the video... her saying "not to worry \"she hasn't decided on her tattoo as she impulsively got one last time... and she ended up with a meaningless word which millions of people have. I don't get why people have tattoos which are so cliche. I will be surprised if she doesn;t get something soon in badly written chinese :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.