NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mention it at all, didn’t know you had anxiety hun. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Sorry but from someone who has anxiety I can’t even bring myself to post a photo online - how do all these anxiety sufferers on tik tok etc do it? I’d be crippled with so much anxiety I wouldn’t even want any stranger follow me, interact with me or do anything really…

Reactions: 12
Sorry but from someone who has anxiety I can’t even bring myself to post a photo online - how do all these anxiety sufferers on tik tok etc do it? I’d be crippled with so much anxiety I wouldn’t even want any stranger follow me, interact with me or do anything really…
Exactly!!! I say this about a lot of these ‘content creators’ I’ve tried to do a TikTok once or twice (with the persuasion of my child) and I’ve kept it private, absolutely no way would I want strangers seeing me or commenting on things. I hate looking at myself in a mirror Nevermind videoing myself doing mundane tit.

Reactions: 3
Omfg shut up witch!!! Anxiety anxiety anxiety but I’m going to go into primark the place that’s giving me anxiety for something I don’t need for another ten weeks and I’m going to film myself!!!!! bleeping hell why has this woman got pregnant she can’t even look after herself. She lies in. Bed alllll day so does Ben she never ever ever walks those poor dogs, she gets her house into a state every day. I feel sorry for that baby

I don’t like to say it but I feel her anxiety is very much self diagnosed. I’ll admit at times I sometimes feel anxious but I don’t have anxiety and I would never claim to as that belittles people who genuinely do suffer from it.
Oh and she never talks about her”anxiety” bollocks I’m sure her top 3 words would be:
1) Pregnant
2)Aniexty
3)duck/bleeping

Reactions: 5
She always picks comments that are negative says alot about her platform . She can barely look after herself or kids she already got . Shut up and just get on with it .

Are her extensions giving her bald patches? If I were her, I would take them out and let the hair recover. During pregnancy you’re supposed to get thicker, healthier hair but you can see she has quite a large bald spot in her most recent upload.

Reactions: 4
Are her extensions giving her bald patches? If I were her, I would take them out and let the hair recover. During pregnancy you’re supposed to get thicker, healthier hair but you can see she has quite a large bald spot in her most recent upload.
She’s had very thin damaged hair before she put the extensions in. God help her hair when it starts really falling out once she has the baby.

Reactions: 2
She’s had very thin damaged hair before she put the extensions in. God help her hair when it starts really falling out once she has the baby.
That will be another new thing to moan about once ‘cement’ is her amongst many other new things.

Ben has never been to one of the appointments for that baby and the pregnancy. Very supportive considering he doesn't work

Exactly!!! I say this about a lot of these ‘content creators’ I’ve tried to do a TikTok once or twice (with the persuasion of my child) and I’ve kept it private, absolutely no way would I want strangers seeing me or commenting on things. I hate looking at myself in a mirror Nevermind videoing myself doing mundane tit.
This 100% I have anxiety and I've got hardly any photos of me with my kids and not one video, I'm so anxious about how I look, its nothing about being vain, I cant explain it but I hate looking at myself! So when I see these big creators saying they have anxiety and low confidence, I just think they're full of tit, they play the mental health card just to boost their views. It also cracks me up when they video themselves crying because if you really are crying because of anxiety, anyone who really has it will know that getting your phone out to film yourself would be the last thing on your mind!

Hannah's starting to panic because she knows she's gonna be looking after the baby on her own, that great big man childs not gonna be much help, he probably wont be able to tear himself away from the video games, the cretin!
---

Just watched Hannah tape a watermelon to Ben, the bloke couldnt look less interested if he tried, I bet she's been waiting ages to do this, thinking it would make awesome content!!! In a way I actually feel a bit sorry for her, she's trying so desperately to engage with him and he just doesn't care!
---

She keeps popping up on my fyp this morning, what the duck is that manky bobble hat and the bleeping water bottle belt all about, she looks like a right bleeping woman!

Last edited:
It's always about her she's so selfish . Surprised she doesn't have diabetes in this pregnancy with how much sugar she eats .

Reactions: 2
She's been watching Becki too much as I feel she's got inspiration from her with her new post 🙃🤣

Reactions: 1
Tell me Greyson is her favourite without telling me. He gets that dino mash dinner with beans and the girls get a few waffles and dinos chucked on a plate. Absolute clown

Bens probably fed up with always being filmed that’s why he’s so miserable, can’t stand her face when she starts a conversation and turns the camera on grinning, he probably can’t remember the last conversation he had without a camera

Reactions: 1
Okay... I don't have kids... what the duck are those names she was on about? Love Skyler?

"Hello, thanks for handing your CV in. I see your name is... Alden" I bleeping beg yours? Just name the poor mite Sharon or Linda and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.