NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see the problem with this. If she had given details of where she is people would have said she's putting her kids safety at risk 🤷‍♀️
Urm if she was so bothered she would have only posted it when she left as can clearly see where she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing will be same for them once the baby is born there gunna feel left out . She can barely cope with the kids she already got

God he really is the worst, the tantrum over Doritos? Please, this is a family home not university halls.

What happened with the dorritos? 👀 can't find video anywhere!

Also I had my son 12 years ago and I know times have changed but that meal would have terrified me as a pregnant person 🤣

What happened with the dorritos? 👀 can't find video anywhere!

Also I had my son 12 years ago and I know times have changed but that meal would have terrified me as a pregnant person 🤣
I’m confused, I thought seafood was a no no? It’s been a long time since I had a baby so I’m probably wrong 🤣

I’m confused, I thought seafood was a no no? It’s been a long time since I had a baby so I’m probably wrong 🤣
Yeah especially shellfish! Probably all changed now, God i feel old 🤣

I'm probably just being picky here but I feel her tone is always off with the eldest, I know teens are hard but Peyton kept saying the food was nice and it was her favourite meal and Hannah just blanks her. I dunno if my kid reacted like that I'd be like "cheers son" and happy he enjoys my food but she always sounds miserable. I feel she focuses too much on the negative and doesn't notice the little positive things

Reactions: 1
Yeah especially shellfish! Probably all changed now, God i feel old 🤣

I'm probably just being picky here but I feel her tone is always off with the eldest, I know teens are hard but Peyton kept saying the food was nice and it was her favourite meal and Hannah just blanks her. I dunno if my kid reacted like that I'd be like "cheers son" and happy he enjoys my food but she always sounds miserable. I feel she focuses too much on the negative and doesn't notice the little positive things
She’s a proper negative Nelly!
And yes the rules change so often, I feel like a dinosaur 🦕 🤣🤣

When does a teen get a tiny bowl of food? Thats small bowl would be a starter for my teen. Also those bowls must be super frustrating to eat from. Cant possibly use a knife and fork? Noticed hers was pilled up tho……

When does a teen get a tiny bowl of food? Thats small bowl would be a starter for my teen. Also those bowls must be super frustrating to eat from. Cant possibly use a knife and fork? Noticed hers was pilled up tho……
I thought this the other day,their portions are tiny for growing kids.

Reactions: 4
Hannah certainly won’t deprive herself. She eats like a crazed, starved animal. Wide eyes and shovelling it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She keeps popping up on my fyp... in hospital he sat with a face like thunder. Because he's bored, Tired and his back is hurting. All while she's laid in hospital waiting to see what's up with her and baby.. what?!

Reactions: 7
He is a miserable duck honestly she needs to get rid imagine putting up with that man baby day in day out no matter how much anyone hates her he is just boring as fooook you can tell
---
His only personality trait is his beanie which probably smells like the inside of a shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she rolls her eyes anymore she’ll lose them in the back of her head 🙄🙄 moan moan moan. Lots of us have had awful pregnancies, lots of us have had to stay in hospital, I can’t wait till it’s over tbh, but then again she’ll moan when babies here that she’s tired about that too 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have never known somebody to bleeping whinge so much. Hannah just finds anything to moan about. Yeah, Ben's a dick and does not come across well at all on social media but she doesn't either. The way she speaks to her kids, and about her kids, is vile. She's only having another so she can say her and her HUSBAND are having a baby but imagine being married to that? He hoovers. Wow. He doesn't do anything else but slob out in that oodie and beanie and doesn't come across supportive at all. I feel sorry for her sometimes but then remember she is a grown ass woman with 3, nearly 4 kids, and she still acts and dresses like a teenage girl with her pouting, eye rolling, swearing, moaning. It's unbearable. I used to like her when she first started popping up on my FYP years ago but she's either changed a lot, or the real her has come out. If she cut down on the moaning and forced swearing she's be alright!

Also notice she's still wearing the same outfit as she was in yesterday. Nice of her husband to take in some home comforts for her like pj's etc. Ew.

Reactions: 3
Why was she sleeping in her clothes? Why couldn’t her beloved husband go home, get her pyjamas and fresh stuff for today? I’m so annoyed about this!! Seriously though he pisses me off!

You’d assume the hospital bag she’s had ready since week 5 would have a change of clothes in it so that she doesn’t have to stay in the same minging clothes for 2 days. But you’re right, why didn’t that miserable arse bring her some clothes? And I know hospitals are usually horrible places to be but Hannah, put your big girl pants on. “Anxious about being in hospital without Ben” Come on!! I can’t count the number of times I had to be in hospital alone during my pandemic pregnancy. Stop being such a baby, you’re about to have your 4th! Be a big girl.

Reactions: 7
When the hospital told her to go in the other day she said she’d be bringing a bag made up just in case she was kept in… where did that go to? Maybe Ben drove off without giving it into her last night before he went home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.