NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you allow a child to think rubbing snot into a sleeve and across their face is good? It’s disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 2
Best find the motivation at 3am when your newborns screaming . Already complaining about the space it's gunna get alot more cramped cot , bouncer , pram , baby swing guess what you need a bigger house .

Reactions: 1
What!!!! Hannah is pregnant?! 😲 Never knew.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s answered you 😂🙈
I just cant believe she let his skin get in that state, we all know what kids are like, but if she kept an eye on him and made sure he had cream on regularly it wouldn't have got to that point, I'm sorry but that's neglectful as far as I'm concerned! She wanna spend less time interacting with strangers online and focus a little more on her kids! God I dislike her so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s a tit parent who cares more about having attention and validation from her teenage audience on TikTok. It’s a real shame that these young girls will look up to her and aspire to be a mother and person like her.
Also, all she does is moans about her pregnancy and her symptoms etc 😤 there’s nothing wrong with not enjoying pregnancy, but she’s always got something to moan about. It’s her fourth not her first, surely she was prepared for it?!

Reactions: 4
No wonder she’s on talking bout anxiety. I’d be having panic attacks too if I went out half dressed. Maybe just wear something more comfortable and stop trying to be “edgy” 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just looks a bit slutty & she’s pregnant . Feels a bit gross

Reactions: 5
Here’s an idea. Instead of getting angry at strangers for commenting about Greyson’s lack of reading..why not just protect him and not put him on TikTok and Instagram so that his entire childhood is out there in the world before he has the ability to consent? Oh..would protecting your kids affect your ability to grift and get free stuff? Ah..

Reactions: 12
Here’s an idea. Instead of getting angry at strangers for commenting about Greyson’s lack of reading..why not just protect him and not put him on TikTok and Instagram so that his entire childhood is out there in the world before he has the ability to consent? Oh..would protecting your kids affect your ability to grift and get free stuff? Ah..
This. I’m myself a mother to two children aged 3 and 1 and I couldn’t imagine posting them all over social media for strangers to see. Like you have said they can’t consent to it so why do it? It really irks me. Also there are so many sick people out there so why expose them to that? I think Hannah sees her children as nothing but cash cows and how very sad is that.

Reactions: 7
To be honest that comment about Grayson looking strange I can 100% see where they are coming from. it’s his head shape/eyes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.