NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I cannot stand this woman. She’s so bleeping dumb she’s not getting the point!!!! It doesn’t matter if it’s short term you cannot put a 1 year old baby in with a 7/8 year old!!!! Wtf is wrong with this woman??? Doesn’t want to rent a bigger house because she knows she won’t get one as cheap as her council house either. How about keep the baby in with you then instead of lumping it with Greyson? Such a tit mother
Finally someone said it how is it. It's not fair on him he has school and the toddler might not even sleep all night . They would need like a 5 bedroom house really harper shouldn't be sharing if she has problems she needs a relaxed space

Reactions: 4
Finally someone said it how is it. It's not fair on him he has school and the toddler might not even sleep all night . They would need like a 5 bedroom house really harper shouldn't be sharing if she has problems she needs a relaxed space
exactly this!!!! Insanity! She keeps saying oh it’s short term or oh we didn’t expect to fall pregnant so soon. So YOU DEAL WITH IT, not make your existing kids pay the price of your mistakes!!!! Peyton clearly needs her own room as Hannah keeps saying oh she’s neat she’s organised and Harper is the opposite er so that’s cruel on peyton then isn’t it especially as she’s entering vital teen years. And greyson will need all the sleep he can get! Oh Hannah how about instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money every day why don’t you buy the house convert the loft turn it into a bedroom for you Ben and baby and let your nearly teenage children all have their own room!!!!!

Reactions: 5
exactly this!!!! Insanity! She keeps saying oh it’s short term or oh we didn’t expect to fall pregnant so soon. So YOU DEAL WITH IT, not make your existing kids pay the price of your mistakes!!!! Peyton clearly needs her own room as Hannah keeps saying oh she’s neat she’s organised and Harper is the opposite er so that’s cruel on peyton then isn’t it especially as she’s entering vital teen years. And greyson will need all the sleep he can get! Oh Hannah how about instead of spending ridiculous amounts of money every day why don’t you buy the house convert the loft turn it into a bedroom for you Ben and baby and let your nearly teenage children all have their own room!!!!!
She planned to have the baby surely you'd be like umm maybe I don't have the room . Her bedroom looks small aswell so the baby cot will go where on the ceiling. I feel sorry for the kids having a mother who moans so much then gets offended by people calling her out . They didn't ask for another sibling you choose to even though you can't cope as it is constantly crying cus your tired . God knows how you'll cope with a baby

Reactions: 2
Why does it need to be a bunkbed the baby isn't even born yet. She still putting a toddler in there with him does she know a 1 year old and 7 year old will have a different bedtime . So he won't be able to play in his room

She’s a disgrace unloading all her past and issues on her children by saying she’s ‘honest’ with them. There’s a certain time and age for that. A poem that reminds me of her….
They duck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

Reactions: 6
She’s a disgrace unloading all her past and issues on her children by saying she’s ‘honest’ with them. There’s a certain time and age for that. A poem that reminds me of her….
They duck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.
Yeah, I don’t see any reason why she would feel the need to tell her children that she had an abortion or that she did glamour modelling. I mean unless they asked straight up, of course don’t lie about it but why would she just tell them. Seems odd behaviour.

She’s making jacket potatoes on her live and no exaggeration she’s putting them in the oven in half an inch of oil. 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Looks like her kids could do with a good scrub aswell 🙄 Wash there hair over the bath/sink if there struggling to wash it .

Who the duck is this? 😂😂 We all know you look like you’ve been dragged through a hedge hun.
Why didn’t she post it without that filter on… filters bug the shite out of me. Makes people completely different and are part of the problem when kids start picking themselves apart about their looks.

It’s obvious who the favourite child is because she talks to the girls like tit she really thinks she’s something she isn’t and don’t get me started on the swearing

Reactions: 3
Anyone could have told her that screaming/shouting was never going to be successful no matter what these ‘labels’ told her.
you do realise that metal music exists? Just because you think it’s ‘screaming/ shouting’ there is a full music industry that is packed with amazing artists / bands who are having successful careers. Just because it’s not on the mainstream radio doesn’t mean it’s not a genre people don’t love.

Reactions: 8
you do realise that metal music exists? Just because you think it’s ‘screaming/ shouting’ there is a full music industry that is packed with amazing artists / bands who are having successful careers. Just because it’s not on the mainstream radio doesn’t mean it’s not a genre people don’t love.
Yes I’m fully aware of that. Most of these people are talented. Harper however is not IMO. And obviously in the opinion of the American public also.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said there was something wrong with greysons eye? In the dish up dinner video it looks like he’s got a massive bruise on his cheek

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.