NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about harper again surely she doesn't want her problems to be all over the internet . Maybe she just likes being a woman and being smelly .

Reactions: 2
How does she not notice her kid eating 20+ packets of crisps and other junk? I mean I know she’s older but if you know your kid is sneaking copious amounts of food, you’d be keeping a better eye on them!

Reactions: 1
How does she not notice her kid eating 20+ packets of crisps and other junk? I mean I know she’s older but if you know your kid is sneaking copious amounts of food, you’d be keeping a better eye on them!
My mum didn’t notice for almost 3 years - but I got INCREDIBLY good at hiding some very very disordered eating. Even after she knew I had disordered eating & she knew I had been doing it she didn’t realise to what extent 😳 she only knows now about a decade later because a lot of it is to do with her behaviour around food and I could see her pushing the same stuff on my nephew so I called her tf out because I am not putting the wee man through what I went through

Reactions: 3
my bad, I used to do that eat multi packs of crisps etc in a day when I was younger - grew out of it tho… am I adhd???? Is there something wrong with me?? 🤔🤔🤔

my bad, I used to do that eat multi packs of crisps etc in a day when I was younger - grew out of it tho… am I adhd???? Is there something wrong with me?? 🤔🤔🤔
The teeny tiny meal portions probably don’t help either

Reactions: 7
I feel for her - he certainly doesn't seem to be supportive of her at all. And she is very anxious about what's going to happen

If she rolls her eyes anymore she’ll lose them in the back of her head 🙄🙄 moan moan moan. Lots of us have had awful pregnancies, lots of us have had to stay in hospital, I can’t wait till it’s over tbh, but then again she’ll moan when babies here that she’s tired about that too 🙄🙄🙄
She moans so much for someone in a very privileged position, where she’s been able to stay home for the last part of her pregnancy. I worked to just over 38 weeks with my youngest, and I’ll admit I moaned a bit because I was exhausted but nowhere near as much as she does.

• Heart
She really does give the impression she hates her family apart from Grayson she doesn’t even like her husband all she does is moan about him xxxx

Reactions: 2
She moans so much for someone in a very privileged position, where she’s been able to stay home for the last part of her pregnancy. I worked to just over 38 weeks with my youngest, and I’ll admit I moaned a bit because I was exhausted but nowhere near as much as she does.
Yup same here… but I was touching 39 weeks, on my feet all day, vomiting blood in between. Horrific and the reason I never had more kids. But it did teach me how strong I was.

My mum didn’t notice for almost 3 years - but I got INCREDIBLY good at hiding some very very disordered eating. Even after she knew I had disordered eating & she knew I had been doing it she didn’t realise to what extent 😳 she only knows now about a decade later because a lot of it is to do with her behaviour around food and I could see her pushing the same stuff on my nephew so I called her tf out because I am not putting the wee man through what I went through
me too ❤

Maybe harper is just bored and eats . If she's struggling even before the baby is born I dunno how she's gunna cope with it all .

Yup same here… but I was touching 39 weeks, on my feet all day, vomiting blood in between. Horrific and the reason I never had more kids. But it did teach me how strong I was.
Blimey, that’s rough. Sorry to hear you had such a tough time.

• Heart
I think she's the type to what one of her kids to have autism/adhd or something to that nature as it'll he more attention

Reactions: 6
I think she's the type to what one of her kids to have autism/adhd or something to that nature as it'll he more attention
I don’t think Harper has ADHD, I just think Hannah wants to label her with something to excuse her bratty behaviour.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Harper has ADHD, I just think Hannah wants to label her with something to excuse her bratty behaviour.
Like a lot of parents these days. Then whenever they do anything at school or in the community, they bring out ‘they have adhd’ so their crappy, bratty behaviour continues and goes unchallenged. Just lazy, lazy parenting. Put your foot down and discipline the brat you have created Hannah. Tell her No and ensure there are consequences for her crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 6
You've had 3 other children surely you would know . She's properly gunna moan about the baby anyway .

At this point I don't think either of them can cook I wouldn't even eat that and im an adult chicken looked dry . Just feed them what they like will be way easier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.