NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her Glo Mama live (didn’t win 😢) and her useless husband isn’t even there to watch it with her. Out having drinks with a mate. Was supposed to come back to watch it with her but he didn’t bother. Wonder if he’s sat in the pub in his stinking avocado oodie.
---
And ANOTHER live where she’s “forgotten” to turn off gifts. “Oh you don’t have to send me that but thanks” every couple of minutes. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just watching her Glo Mama live (didn’t win 😢) and her useless husband isn’t even there to watch it with her. Out having drinks with a mate. Was supposed to come back to watch it with her but he didn’t bother. Wonder if he’s sat in the pub in his stinking avocado oodie.
---
And ANOTHER live where she’s “forgotten” to turn off gifts. “Oh you don’t have to send me that but thanks” every couple of minutes. 🙄
She even said she’s going to keep her fancy outfit on so she can show Ben when he gets home even though he won’t react to it anyway and will just mumble “hiya”

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She even said she’s going to keep her fancy outfit on so she can show Ben when he gets home even though he won’t react to it anyway and will just mumble “hiya”
It’s really sad. He’s just such a pos.

Reactions: 2
As much as I don’t like her she deserves better
She's like a giddy teen around Ben, She asked him the other day if her face looked fat and he said yes, she was smirking and giggling away like he'd just declared his undying love for her! I wish she would get some self respect, its actually sad to watch!

• Sad
Who is she talking about on her insta stories? Think it’s that vic rose??

And apparently she’s going through mediation.. wonder what’s happened 🙈

I listened to her rant and i 100% agree about the money that was donated but then for her to go on a slag off creators who get gifted on lives when she sits on lives and accepts gifts I don’t get 😂🤷‍♀️

The rant she had about her daughters and then says I wish I could say what’s been going on and then goes on to bash the other side of the family - meaning dads… maybe the school doesn’t actually see a problem? Maybe it’s just at home and the chaos that is aloud happen that causes the issues and not a disorder? We’ve all seen it on lives etc… normal kids behaviour to take it to the extreme and get reactions because they know they can.

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit bad for her at the moment tbh, I might just be being an absolute sucker but it really seems like she has no support, Ben is useless, I don’t think she has a good relationship with her side of the family either. She’s firty free weeks pregnant and seems to get zero help with anything. I actually wanted to give her a hug in that video ranting about the kids.

She really doesn’t have the best taste in men does she?! 😂🙈 None of the others will step up and Ben is a man child. I’m sure I’ve heard Harper and Peyton call Ben dad and let’s be honest he’s been in their life since they were very young. Why does he not help a little with this situation, I know it can be difficult cause he’s not their dad but maybe help Hannah or something. He’s absolutely useless.

Doesn’t peyton go to her dads regularly and harpers dad took her to America though?

Why on earth would you want another baby if your other children have problems already 🥴 How is she gunna manage all of this . Not sure it was the best idea

I thought Peyton went to her dad’s at weekends and Harper’s dad was very much involved too. He took her to AGT after all. I feel like there’s more to the situation than she lets on, and something has clearly happened..

I thought Peyton went to her dad’s at weekends and Harper’s dad was very much involved too. He took her to AGT after all. I feel like there’s more to the situation than she lets on, and something has clearly happened..

They do, she’s talking like they ran off and don’t see the kids. I think she’s giving out about them not helping with the behaviour side of things. And if they don’t seem to think there’s a problem and can’t see it on their side, Hannah needs to look closer to home cos that house is chaotic and let get out of hand…. Boundaries, consequences, and chores wouldn’t harm any of them. Harper especially… she plays hannah like a fool. She’s now realising it’s too much with a new baby coming. Which I don’t feel any sympathy for her at this stage.

I don’t believe the child has ADHD. That child is needing discipline. I can guarantee if one of my kids done that to their room they wouldn’t do it again. Did Harper face any consequences for wrecking her room? Probably not. I feel so sorry for the oldest girl as the son is heading the exact same way as Harper. They’re feral.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.