Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Moaning cus people commenting on her life well stop posting it then if you can't handle it .
My thoughts exactly. Apparently she finds it fucking weird well I find it fucking weird that a nearly 40 year old woman behaves like a teenager.

Reactions: 9

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
If your kids are being treated like that by their peers, who clearly watch your videos, why on earth wouldn't you just stop social media all together?!

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I would be genuinely curious to know how many times she’s mentioned that she’s pregnant. Jesus fucking Christ WE KNOW YOU’RE PREGNANT!!! Nobody gives a fuck not even your dopey/feckless dirty oodie wearing husband.

Sorry but has anyone seen her insta stories about the kids sharing rooms? Why on earth does she think it’s acceptable to put 6/7 year old Greyson in with the baby when the baby is nearly 1???? Does she have any idea how much sleep school kids need to thrive? It’s such a huge age gap and the baby will obviously be waking multiple times a night until it’s maybe 3/4? And making the girls who argue every day also share a room? She’s setting them up for failure from the get go. It’s honestly despicable. If you have to lump your baby in with a 7 year old maybe don’t have another baby OR keep her in your room!!!

Swirlyicecream

She’s an absolute scruff. I hope she does read here, you can’t post anything in her comments that’s not licking her arse.

Hannah,have a shower love and wash your hair. Stop trying to be a teenager and try being a mum to your feral kids and fyi the forced swearing is cringe.

Jokes aside you’re very lucky you will soon have a new baby to tuck up and put to bed, please google safe sleeping and have a read 👍

• Heart
Why is she so smug literally 24/7 it’s actually infuriating, get off your high horse, spend some time your kids, stop slating your own DAUGHTER on the internet and whilst you’re at it give your hair a good wash🤣🤣

• Heart

alpacamybags

VIP Member
The irony that she is moaning that her midwife is on holiday when Hannah herself works once a month for just 6 months of the year Hahahah

cabbie

Sorry but the videos with the bump are her blatantly pushing her stomach out. You can see the difference from a bump to a pushing your tummy out. I can’t handle her pity voice and poor me attitude that she has.

• Heart

MumOfPeanuts

She is so miserable and moaney. Watching her videos is depressing. If I was in LA with my girls and partner I would be so positive and happy. She really is a spoilt cow who doesn’t appreciate anything. I actually used to like her but now realised what a selfish mother she is draining away the happiness of her children’s on what is supposed to be an amazing holiday.

magdamagda

Nah because that’s not the kind of content Hannah wants. She just wants to swear like a 12 year old over a Chinese meal.
It really makes me cringe when I see Greyson sitting there with a screen in front of him and she’s ranting “If you don’t like me then don’t f***ing follow me!” at her phone right next to him. This is obviously something he experiences regularly so he’s going to think that this perpetually online existence where you swear at complete strangers day in and day out is perfectly normal. I wish parents like this would realise that there’s more to raising kids than simply buying them stuff and giving them food. You also have to educate them and enrich them, you can’t leave it all to their teachers and YouTube. Just tragic really that they’re having another kid who is just going to grow up like this.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
She’s had enough of slagging her daughters off she’s gone to the internet to tell the how useless their dads are. Nothing is EVER her fault is it? She can’t take any responsibility for her actions.

truffletrot

VIP Member
So Hannah sees things that are posted about her and has meltdowns over how nasty pasty people are.

Yet she has absolutely zero issue with posting video after video of how ungrateful her children are, how they steal stuff from her etc.

Can’t handle her own criticism but is happy to dole it out to her literal innocent children!

magdamagda

Also, Harper was pissed off so she left the house to go for a walk at night time alone. Hannah was like “She’ll be back”. Literally didn’t give a shit. How old is Harper? I just don’t think she’s old enough to be out on her own at night time? Am I wrong?

And tbh I don’t care about how much she’s spending on them for Christmas, like her I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business - so why she’s sharing that info with her followers is beyond me. It looks pretty shitty to be going on about the limited budget you’ve set for your older children while you’re splurging left right and centre and buying every single babygrow you can get your manky claws on. Newborns only fit in their first babygrows for a couple of weeks in my experience, there’s no way that baby will wear all those clothes. And the way she’s keeping the baby clothes on the kitchen table is really giving me the ick. Fucking put them away, they must be absolutely covered in bacon grease now.

• Wow

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Ben didn't look that bothered about the new baby no big hug or anything just a smile and a kiss on the head whilst escaping being filmed AGAIN

Not everything needs documented

Spanor511

VIP Member
‘me and my husband’ that comment speaks volumes. Her kids come second to that dick Ben.

• Sad

magdamagda

“They fort I was 12 weeks and 1 day. I’m not. I’m 12 weeks and 5 days. Crazy!” Love, there’s nothing crazy about it. It’s never very accurate. Honestly, she’s had 3 kids already! Is this all new to her? She’s acting like she’s not done this before. It’s a bit weird.

magdamagda

I’m just amazed that she thinks it’s appropriate to ask a child - on camera!! - if they’re ok with her spouting off about them on SM. As if the answer was ever going to be no!! The point is that Peyton is a child. We don’t put the care of a child in a child’s hands. We protect them from harm because we are their parents and guardians. It’s like a coercive relationship. It’s really unpleasant.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Not them getting a whole fucking pushchair gifted to them for nothing when so many people are struggling right now but they can spend £4.50 on a sandwich to moan about! Their priorities are all over the place and they should be ashamed. Seems like they're only having a baby to get free shit. Yuck

magdamagda

Never comment on these but my heart aches for Peyton. The latest video really made me upset. Saying that her life was shit when she had her daughters so she wants another go at having a baby now she’s happily married?! How about trying to heal the damage done to the kids you already have? Being the child of a narc is so damaging. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart