NotYourBasicMama #2 You mean Americas next big screamer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to talk about her live too. Really really horrible to watch. All these idiot dickheads commenting on how rude and awful Peyton is. Telling her to send her to her room, take her phone away. One said “Even I wasn’t this bad as a kid”. Just a constant stream of idiots slagging off Peyton. This is a CHILD. Ffs. And then she explains why she has CCTV in her house. Apparently they’re to keep an eye on her lying kids. Jeez..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can see why’s paytons and angry teenager when her mum treats her like tit and talks about her kids like there tit I mean being send to bed at 7.30 is rediculas if she hates her kids that much why’s she having another one

Reactions: 4
Wtf!! Who has cctv in their house to check on their ‘lying’ kids? That’s fucked up

Reactions: 5
She does realise she was a moody hormonal teenager once too right?!? (I wouldn’t even say Peyton is, she obviously just has a tit mum that doesn’t try to understand her) She had two kids with two different men before she was what 21/22? She’s even said herself she wasn’t in a good place when she had both the girls so you’d think she’d be a little more understanding to Peyton, especially, but it’s obvious she’s been a burden to her mum her whole life. I’ve only seen Hannah talk about her mum before and I’m pretty sure she doesn’t talk to most of her family so a little compassion would go a long way to a young girl who’s just trying to make it through her teenage years.

It’s all about her husband, the annoying child and the one coming, doesn’t give a tit about the other two as she has her ‘fairytale’ now. I wouldn’t wish ill on anyone but you kinda wonder if Ben will leave her in the next few years cause she’s such an hole to everyone, even before pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hannah has very clearly never heard of the phrase ‘teenagers need as much help as babies’ and my god, she’s not bothered one bit to parent them properly and now moans . Only one person to blame here gal.

I can’t even watch her but stumbled across a video of her saying she’s given the kids £100for Christmas presents and they’re apparently writing huge lists.

it’s sickening how much she shares of those poor children - it’s always bad, bad, bad isn’t it?!

Reactions: 7
Also, Harper was pissed off so she left the house to go for a walk at night time alone. Hannah was like “She’ll be back”. Literally didn’t give a tit. How old is Harper? I just don’t think she’s old enough to be out on her own at night time? Am I wrong?

And tbh I don’t care about how much she’s spending on them for Christmas, like her I don’t think it’s anyone else’s business - so why she’s sharing that info with her followers is beyond me. It looks pretty crappy to be going on about the limited budget you’ve set for your older children while you’re splurging left right and centre and buying every single babygrow you can get your manky claws on. Newborns only fit in their first babygrows for a couple of weeks in my experience, there’s no way that baby will wear all those clothes. And the way she’s keeping the baby clothes on the kitchen table is really giving me the ick. bleeping put them away, they must be absolutely covered in bacon grease now.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi Hannah👋 Saw your Instagram story, there are plenty of threads on here that are positive (Rave threads) there’s just clearly nothing positive to say about you at this moment in time. I can only hope by the time baby is a teenager you’re better at parenting teenage girls. Your daughter needs your attention and time and guidance right now, she does not need to be slated all over the internet to however many people. If this thread is causing you so much stress the simple solution is to just not read here but you will continue to read here so all your minions/fans can validate you in your shite parenting.

Reactions: 8
Hannah: "I don't even look at that site anymore"
Also Hannah "I'll go see what they've put"

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m famous 💁🏼‍♀️

Saying I have nothing better to do. You’re sat on live to a bunch of frigging strangers whilst your kids want attention.

• Haha
Hannah: "I don't even look at that site anymore"
Also Hannah "I'll go see what they've put"

🤣🤣
Well at least she’s not lying like all the others saying to their followers “please don’t send me screen shots of what people are saying about me” when I’m fact there never is and they look themselves.

Reactions: 1
Also, Harper was pissed off so she left the house to go for a walk at night time alone. Hannah was like “She’ll be back”. Literally didn’t give a tit. How old is Harper? I just don’t think she’s old enough to be out on her own at night time? Am I wrong?
HARPER WENT OUT ON HER OWN AT NIGHT??? Mental. bleeping mental. That alone is worrying that she doesn't care. She's a literal child and not just a child, but one that has her entire life plastered all over the Internet for anybody to see if you catch my drift! I'm actually shocked.

HARPER WENT OUT ON HER OWN AT NIGHT??? Mental. bleeping mental. That alone is worrying that she doesn't care. She's a literal child and not just a child, but one that has her entire life plastered all over the Internet for anybody to see if you catch my drift! I'm actually shocked.
I was horrified when she went oh she will be back that’s ur child go after her and get her back inside

Reactions: 2
What actually happened? Was she on live at the time?
Yes she said “she’ll be back” and she blamed Peyton for winding Harper up. I didn’t catch what Peyton said but she was shouting at her “Why would you say that?! You know I’m on live!!!” Because obviously that’s the most important thing, not that Harper has gone out the front door and it’s pitch black outside.

Just seen that she’s saying we’re lying. Must be some kind of mass hallucination. Maybe if you’re so upset that Peyton has revealed something she shouldn’t have “when you’re on live” you should consider that doing lives while your children are sitting down for dinner is unfair on them and massively invades their privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Hannah sees things that are posted about her and has meltdowns over how nasty pasty people are.

Yet she has absolutely zero issue with posting video after video of how ungrateful her children are, how they steal stuff from her etc.

Can’t handle her own criticism but is happy to dole it out to her literal innocent children!

Reactions: 9
Not Hannah moaning about Harper again 😴 she's asked for people to not call her kids brats but Greyson is the brattiest kid ever. He talks like a baby, acts like a baby and is treated like one too. He's going to bleeping struggle when brat 4 comes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.