Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he can cure her of her Dreamy Joey trauma.
Whatever he does, I'm sure it will involve him being very 'hands on' with her :sick:
---
I think it's on purpose, just like Trump always hiring the most crooked lawyers, because they dont want to play by the rules, they go out of their way to bend them. He's the same, he seeks out other frauds just like him because he wants to learn their scheming ways, he doesn't want a certified professional analyzing his life and helping him, imagine how horrific that would have been for Jamie.
---

"When you can't trust your own heart, you can't trust anything". I read that in my book today and made me think of Niomi. She did so much pretending and so much stuff for appearance I don't think even she knows who she is anymore, it's probably easier to manipulate someone like that. That's why he's always taking these courses, when she dumped him he amped it up. Creepy af.

And before lovely @Shutterbug99 asks which book I'm reading it's

Empire of the Damned by Jay Kristoff 😝 just don't read the description of it on Amazon or Goodreads, its book 2 in a series and the description completely spoils ending of book 1, i hate it when they do that

View attachment 2939932
You know I love the book chat! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That blonde Astrologer Missy has been glued to his side the whole time.
Oh yes you're right. She posted a super rambling reel where he shows up for half a second grabbing her and creepily whispering "URANUS" and she chose that out of the entire video as her feed image.
1715931577482.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh man I hate to say this but Lordon isn’t wrong in that reel 😫 she’s blabbering on about energy and YUR-RON-US (wtf?!) so jump scare that he is he correctly pronounces Uranus and then disappears again.

Poor dog!!!
CAF3021E-E619-40D0-BF5B-36F74B175FF0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh man I hate to say this but Lordon isn’t wrong in that reel 😫 she’s blabbering on about energy and YUR-RON-US (wtf?!) so jump scare that he is he correctly pronounces Uranus and then disappears again.
You can actually pronounce it that way 😬 so I'm pretty sure he just jumped in to be funny like UR ANUS, like the 5 year old child he is.
---
How old is she? She looks like she's in her 50s and her chest is incredibly sun damaged.
Haha I tried to find this and instead found her website and blog, which looks like they were made in 2001.

You can book readings with her:
1715941703566.png

Or check out her blog, I'm sure Nims could take some notes here for her substack:
1715941786160.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Guys I’m literally so confused about what’s happening in her life, like why aren’t they physically together, why is he hanging out with these other women, and where tf is Nims in all this?

1715945152397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think they’re back in each others company now he’s returned from Texas and she’s gone quiet on SM.

Reactions: 12
:)
You can actually pronounce it that way 😬 so I'm pretty sure he just jumped in to be funny like UR ANUS, like the 5 year old child he is.
---

Haha I tried to find this and instead found her website and blog, which looks like they were made in 2001.

You can book readings with her:
View attachment 2941307

Or check out her blog, I'm sure Nims could take some notes here for her substack:
View attachment 2941310
We were discussing her on Jamie's thread, that woman is a HOOT!

Reactions: 8
I only accept boot licking comments / thank you for your beautiful message 🦋✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
the comments on this page are gold, omggggggggg licherally pahhfect, sorry my ❤ button was trigger happy haha
---
this is Lordon

I have known about this gorgeous bird for a while but I've never heard the sounds they make, omg, puts you in your place 😮

1715968980892.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.