Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she will do another article for Hello Magazine about the re-break-up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she’s gone from being engaged, to not being engaged, getting re-engaged and not being engaged again, all within the space of 5 months 🤯
And the re-engagement where “love always wins” lasted, what? 5 weeks?!
1717791928766.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she will do another article for Hello Magazine about the re-break-up.
Niomi: hey, I’ve got a great idea for another article

Hello: Fantastic! Your last one was really popular. What’s this one about?

Niomi: it’s about breaking up with my fiancé

Hello: What? No. We did that. Have you got any other ideas?

Niomi: …

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You never know with her...tomorrow she will see a random tit passing by like a blue ribbon or something and take it as sign and will jump back to her altar of crappy feathers her creepy "bum hole massage lover "third time fiance randomly picked...
That whole Ig story was such a spiel, she's already working with them, that video was the starting point. She even put on makeup and got all professional looking and then again explained why she doesn't do anything on her social media because she was in India for A WHOLE MONTH and then had to re-set from that, and that creativity just isn't going to happen every day, poor thing, cause she knows her SM activity is dismal. She probably realized that free pretty things are what she likes the most and she can get paid for it and following Donkey around from dick worship summit to butt massage tour was cheapening her brand.

That's why she's back in the shed, she needs a filming space to keep the Home Shopping Network going.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
a break from what? you don't work

a brand that aligns with what? you have no solid principles

'getting back to this kind of work' = any kind of work, because she doesn't work

'a reset' after the 50000 resets she's had in the last 4 years

she's a making a meme out of herself at this point

also lol at the pass agg showing off the rings on her starless hand. i have no sympathy for her tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m keeping everything crossed they’re dunzo and this ain’t just a “our star was being cleaned before the wedding” scenario

• Sad
Reactions: 13
!!! Does anyone remember my comment about having a feeling they’ve broken up again during the early days of this thread?? 😂 That was like what a week after she annouced being back together? This is hilarious, she is just a gift that keeps on giving. She has definitely been looking happier again so everything fits! I have been thinking maybe she’s just been wearing the ring to avoid awkward questions and agreed with Lordon that she’ll do that for a while. Or maybe she’s renting it from him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s weird that she was flashing the ring so much in Spain if she was still having doubts. She should’ve just kept it off camera. I also wonder if she’s back in the shed because she doesn’t have the funds for a new apartment?

edit: I also realized she made aPOINT of showing the Fenton and co ring.Maybe she’s hoping people forgot about her re-engagement post and her and donkey have called it quits again. Otherwise she would have said “ring is off being cleaned”

Reactions: 14
Wait. The engagement is off again? How unstable is this woman?

Reactions: 19
My theory is that she always gets these short-lived bursts of "inspiration" and "creativity" when she sees someone on social media doing something she wants to copy. In this case, she probably watched Tanya's youtube comeback video that just came out a few days ago, saw how Tanya is weirdly STILL getting invited to cool events and is still working with posh brands. I think Niomi got jealous cause we know she is obsessed with luxury, so that's why I think she ran to arrange a brand meeting...and now she'll be a "hard-working" little influencer for a few days, until she gets bored and finds someone else to copy (probably some cult members worshipping menstruation and the moon).

Her online persona is all over the place. She has no idea what she wants to be or how she wants to come off, it just depends on who she saw on social media that day that she thought was "cool". I always say this, but she feels so bpd to me. There's absolutely no consistency to her whatsoever

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Well I'm shocked. Who knew seeing your fiancé having his bumhole massaged by a burly male Texan would give you the massive ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely this is worthy of the next thread title🤣🤣🤣
Ah too late 😂
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.