Jamie White - Niomi Smart's creepy e̶x̶ current fiancé, Dublin holistic business and life coach

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His whole body is angled towards that blonde woman. Men are gross

Reactions: 14
Their legs are definitely touching in those photo's.I'd be pissed if that was my Fiancee.

Reactions: 8
Their legs are definitely touching in those photo's.I'd be pissed if that was my Fiancee.
She's sitting like she wishes she was on a date with him :ROFLMAO: :sick: She also looks like she was dunked in a deep frier in that close up picture, then shellacked pounds of makeup on to make her skin look normal. Her teeth are so fake they probably glow in the dark. How come so many scammers just look like hot garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's sitting like she wishes she was on a date with him :ROFLMAO: :sick: She also looks like she was dunked in a deep frier in that close up picture, then shellacked pounds of makeup on to make her skin look normal. Her teeth are so fake they probably glow in the dark. How come so many scammers just look like hot garbage.
I agree. She must be around 40, yet the skin on her chest looks much older and sun damaged compared to her face (which probably had some work done). She has quite a backstory though (don't they all?). https://carmichaelrotary.org/stories/blue-heart-international-missy-mccall

• Wow
She has her own scammer page of course.
---
Paralyzed from the waste down...Did Lordon write this for her? Or was it Forky?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has her own scammer page of course.
---
Paralyzed from the waste down...Did Lordon write this for her? Or was it Forky?
Oh my lol...

1715797624748.png

• Haha
That is a "Niomi Smart lazy" kind of level to not fill in the blanks 😅

That is a "Niomi Smart lazy" kind of level to not fill in the blanks 😅
These people are all the same! And they think they are extraordinary and deserve to be paid well for their offerings. :poop: :mad:
By the way, Lordon booked Garry Lineham and crew for an event he is planning in Ireland this June. I wonder if Niomi will be there?

• Sick
These people are all the same! And they think they are extraordinary and deserve to be paid well for their offerings. :poop: :mad:
By the way, Lordon booked Garry Lineham and crew for an event he is planning in Ireland this June. I wonder if Niomi will be there?
I hope daily mail sends someone 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they've agreed to have an open relationship this time around? 'm sure it's something Lordon has suggested, along with the cock worship, the sex parties, who knows what else...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if they've agreed to have an open relationship this time around? 'm sure it's something Lordon has suggested, along with the cock worship, the sex parties, who knows what else...
That would be terrible. I don't think this would be good for Niomi at all. I think they are going to meet soon, either in London or Dublin.

Reactions: 4
That would be terrible. I don't think this would be good for Niomi at all. I think they are going to meet soon, either in London or Dublin.
Yes, I think so too, but maybe he is free to do as he pleases when he is off on his own. Who knows what he got up to in Texas!

It appears he's planning on being in Dublin next month. I can't see him paying for a London rental for too long. He lasted something like two months in London last time and seems to prefer living at his parents' house.

ETA: Who updated the thread title to 'current' fiancé? 😄 That might change back to Ex again at some point. Or husband. What a mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That clingy Missy Lorem ipsum Astrologer never leaves his side lol

1715873287398.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11