Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey. I lived on a coffee and kitkat for 5 yrs in London starting out. She has truly suffered😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Marcus was part of the family. He probably said he'd be honored to be Daisy May's godfather, not suspecting he would be dumped soon.
Verity still has photos like this in her feed.
View attachment 2936636
View attachment 2936637
View attachment 2936638
View attachment 2936639
View attachment 2936641
View attachment 2936643
View attachment 2936644
View attachment 2936645
View attachment 2936646
View attachment 2936647
lmao thank you for this compilation! I’m absolutely fascinated by this period of her life, she was so tacky, it’s kind of incredible that she managed to become a Kate Middleton dupe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok, so was Niomis insta hacked? Or is she really back with little Jimmy?
We have only seen one picture on her stories of her hand with the old engagement ring on-right? Or has she posted more?
Was it all a fever dream/nightmare?!! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She totally was, and is. I love to bring up the shoe collection she owned at 21 years of age (the photo shows only about half her collection, many pairs were in the price range of Louboutins).
I'm not normally one to defend- but I recall that she worked for Kurt Geiger through university... so the shoe collection kinda makes sense. I'm sure she got a pretty discount.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm not normally one to defend- but I recall that she worked for Kurt Geiger through university... so the shoe collection kinda makes sense. I'm sure she got a pretty discount.
That does make sense. But it also shows she didn't need the money she earned there for actual living expenses if she was able to afford so many pairs.

Reactions: 18
Even with a discount Kurt Geiger was seen as expensive when I was at uni! I know she had Louboutins which are obv way more expensive but KG weren't like a pair of Topshop heels

Reactions: 15
I've just been asked if I want to pay for her Substack with 20% off...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This just reminds me of her can of soup lunch aka cosplaying as a peasant (No offense to peasants, you are my people)
She ate canned food while going to Starbucks (there are pictures of her sharing her "favorite drink" somewhere)... Zero sense of logic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lordon has finished with his latest retreat/healing/whatever and is planning on bringing those freaks to Ireland in June (Who is paying for this?) Anyway, my point is, it looks like he's going back to Ireland- or is at least planning on being there in June. Niomi is insane if she agrees to a Dublin base again. She tried it once and obviously hated it.

Maybe they are going to remain engaged but live apart and just never see each other? Is this the only way this thing works?!

Still find it really strange that they've seen each other for all of a week since January and jumped straight back in to being engaged. Such a bad idea. Dumb as Niomi is, surely she's old enough to know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm pretty sure they're as good as separated again. But not suddenly this time, but slowly drifting apart.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure they're as good as separated again. But not suddenly this time, but slowly drifting apart.
I wouldn't be surprised tbh. The initial rush has worn off. I can see Lordon thinking 'job accomplished' as his ego has been restored by the re engagement so he's not too bothered now if it all ends again.

Reactions: 10
SO WIERD!
Like they just met up for a couple of days in London and decided to get engaged again…

I wonder if he’ll come back to London now he’s done doing whatever he was doing in Texas or if Nims will go to Dublin and meet him there?

Ha, let’s be serious they’re going to turn up in some other country together - Portugal or Ibiza I suspect.

Reactions: 14
Remember that photo with forky 'friendship is the best base' or whatever making it seem like theyre together and then he was never seen again? I wonder if this back together with jamie is the same and theyve already managed to break up again. She is very unstable so i wouldnt be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This whole situation is so weird???
So weird!

I wondered if they might be moving into the basement flat in Dublin again, but it's currently on Airbnb (at least I think it's the same place) and is pretty much fully booked for June. Unless maybe he's made it unavailable for June since they'll be there...

Interestingly, when I checked last year, he had one flat on Airbnb. He now has three properties on there, including a 3-bed townhouse with large garden that he rents for €450 a night. That wasn't on his Airbnb profile last year. Where did it come from?

He was broke a few years back, by his own admission, and I very much doubt he bought those properties himself. I think they were gifted to him and that's where his income comes from. It's no wonder he can live like he does when he's charging € 450 a night for one of those properties. That's over €3K a week just from one of thise rentals. As central Dublin properties they will be almost always fully booked.

Of course, it could be that those rentals are not his, but belong to his parents'. Maybe he manages the properties and they pay him a wage.

---

Something else I find interesting about this whole situation is how Niomi has downplayed it: hiding the announcement away on her stories where it expired after 24 hours. It's almost as if she knows it's a bad idea and won't work out. If she was sure of him, then her 'love always wins' would have made it to the grid with a big toothy grin. Why did she bother announcing it at all?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.