Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Scamander

Last night I spent a few pleasant hours in the field with my goats watching the Aurora. When I took this photo, I chuckled out loud thinking of how our girl Nims would experience something like this-- a million photos and captions about some ridiculous nonsense, I'm sure. Are the colours signs? Is the solar energy healing? Is this entire global event actually about one, very pahfect individual?

Anyway, the goats seemed to enjoy a midnight visit and here's a photo for y'all.

IMG-20240510-WA0004.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

EGuyUK

VIP Member
I didn't think Lordon could lose it much further, but he has...

Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-27-59-920_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-28-12-095_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Who's going to sign up? What an absolute joke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
Is everyone trying to prepare themselves for potential jump scares on her stories and posts? 😱

IMG_6216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Posted this on Lordon’s thread but might be interesting here too in case anyone has done any deep dives on these creepy dudes he’s hanging out with:

Is he still at the Sovereignty Ranch with this Human Garage guy (incidentally, I keep reading this as Human Garbage - probably an accurate description)?

They have scammer cultish vibes. They all seem like conspiracy theorist Trump supporters. Is Niomi really gonna let herself get involved with this? It’s next level nuts and I’m starting to feel worried for her.

They seem to film everything for social media and will definitely be after her to cash in on her influence.

This is like a true crime movie / misery memoir happening before our eyes. Niomi - save yourself!!!
Oh my days! I looked on coachhalin’s stories… WTActualF?!
Lordon is the guy in the green t-shirt and I’ve really no idea what’s going on there but 🤣 oh Nims what are are you thinking with this guy?!
EEC545AC-6D7A-47D8-8A10-04AFC4B65023.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

lookout

Niomi ended the re-engagement post with the phrase "love always wins" She then posted a photo of herself in the sun sitting outside of a place called Bodyism in Notting Hill. The awning of Bodyism also has the phrase "love always wins" on it. So she is now taking relationship advice from an awning!
1715335657221.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

malino_

I’m sorry if this has already
been posted to Jamie’s thread but what the actual fuck is going on 😭

What a catch NIMS!!!
IMG_5288.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Millieminion

Chatty Member
I’d wager she’s in Spain with Lordon, not her family, but I could be wrong. Maybe they’re all there together. I feel they’re more likely to be together on “neutral territory” as opposed to London (which he hates) or Dublin (which she hates).
He was definitely in Dublin this morning, unfortunately where I work now is next to where he " lives" (it's his friend's apartment not his) i always see him in the coffee shop there in the mornings, he just looks like the typical D4 posh boy that really hasn't a penny and pretends to be loaded, us Dubs know the kind I'm talking about, Is Nimbobs going to share the couch with him when they marry?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I swear this girl is happy as long as she has her ribs sticking out and a ring on her finger. Any ring. From litcherally any one. Skinny fiancée is her whole personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 55