Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Adorable haha, my just starts meowing like a lunatic at 6;30am then when he's done the other cat starts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does everything silly online make me think of Jamie and Niomi? :LOL:

1715986003983.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't think Lordon could lose it much further, but he has...

Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-27-59-920_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-16-11-28-12-095_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Who's going to sign up? What an absolute joke.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Holy guacamole, why doesn't he just ask people to send him money, seems much easier. Per the advice I bet its the same spiel he will copy and paste from for every client and adjust it slightly like using their correct name.

Nims really found herself a real class scammer this time, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
500 euros for an hour of him slurping at you? Telling you the bleeding obvious like 'focus on your breathing and think of your goals'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
He's "revamped" so that he's now offering two options that do not rely on return customers. Sting once, then move on to the next victim. The audacity it must take to offer this kind of advice without a successful business behind you. There's a sucker born every minute though, and he only needs a handful to earn a tidy sum. This is disgraceful. It shouldn't even be a "job"

Reactions: 39
paying 10 € to read a word salad of 6 min. Scamming

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money to such a vile creep?! I’m actually astounded.
As for Nim’s latest “article”… coming home to yourself and remembering who you really are…
You haven’t got a f*cking clue, love!!!

Reactions: 24
I didn't think Lordon could lose it much further, but he has...

View attachment 2942629

View attachment 2942631

Who's going to sign up? What an absolute joke.
What an absolute scammer. This guy is the worst! However, I honestly can't see anyone paying €500 for a Zoom call with this idiot. What a joke!

Speaking of idiots, Niomi finally posted to Substack. Is anyone here still paying for that? If so, please let us know if she said anything about engagement #3. My guess is it's just more ramblings about finding herself, feeling at home in India etc.

Reactions: 17
I’ve had an email saying I can claim a free post courtesy of Niomi… I haven’t had time to check it out this morning but I’ll have a look this afternoon and see what it’s about.
CD96D54D-287F-4B86-B16A-F4F260A183A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.