Votes: 15 4.0%
  • New substack post

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • Silence from Verity

Votes: 104 27.8%
  • Niomi will actually use her yoga qualification

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @curiouscat106 for thread title suggestion.

Well yes it's true. What Tattlers already suspected. They are back together, and not just that but engaged again 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20240510_021742.jpg

Niomi has now finished her 200hr yoga training and is back in London. Presumably Lordon is with her but no word from him since him doing 'a training' in Barcelona. He can drop all this pretending to work so hard lark now he's got his cash cow back.
In other news Niomi has done lots of mandalas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
That picture she used looks so reassuring, its like someone is on their deathbed and by that I mean Jamie's online coaching career, mama Niomi to the rescue again. Also this is an old picture of them no, they aren't wearing those sweaters right now.

Ty for the new thread, scared what it will bring us :p

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is everyone trying to prepare themselves for potential jump scares on her stories and posts? 😱

IMG_6216.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Thanks to @curiouscat106 for thread title suggestion.

Well yes it's true. What Tattlers already suspected. They are back together, and not just that but engaged again 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2925936

Niomi has now finished her 200hr yoga training and is back in London. Presumably Lordon is with her but no word from him since him doing 'a training' in Barcelona. He can drop all this pretending to work so hard lark now he's got his cash cow back.
In other news Niomi has done lots of mandalas.
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck?!

And very well done Tattlers, I had no hint of it myself (I had unfollowed her though, so that might be why)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unbelievable to be that smug AF when you literally crawled back to the most hideous parasite(he is not a man) on planet earth, after SHE effing dumped him. The level of pathetic is unlimited for this chick...

Reactions: 41
I wonder what her family must think…..What a roller coaster for them. To sort of get her back and then have her run right back to that slime ball

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I wonder what her family must think…..What a roller coaster for them. To sort of get her back and then have her run right back to that slime ball
I also wonder about avocado chef. I thought there will be no need to talk about her ever again after the split up, but here we are.

didn’t the avocado chef unfollowed Niomi right away after the split up which wasn’t official at that point or do I remember that wrong?
Must be super awkward now to see each other again.

Reactions: 24
I also wonder about avocado chef. I thought there will be no need to talk about her ever again after the split up, but here we are.

didn’t the avocado chef unfollowed Niomi right away after the split up which wasn’t official at that point or do I remember that wrong?
Must be super awkward now to see each other again.
I can't imagine either side being happy about the reunion. His family must feel apprehensive about him taking back a woman who dumped him out of the blue, hates Dublin and leads a life of endless vacations. As a successful business man, his dad must want his children to establish careers themselves, so he won't have to pay for their drifter lifestyle the rest of his life.
And we obviously know how Niomi's family feels about him.

I can see them being even more stubborn about staying together because of those circumstances though and act like "us against the world" is some epic romantic story.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Did Niomi ever say how often she would be posting on Substack? It's going to be a month again soon. I wonder if she is going to write about how she needed to take a break from her true love to see how much she truly loves them, love wins, it's meant to be, I've learned valuable lessons, etc. She's so silly and also repulsive at this point.
Oh, and all the options in the poll are terrible, even the breakup in three months one. What has she done with her life that these are her options?

Reactions: 20
Oh Niomi what are you doing he’s an absolute scumbag you only have to google him! She’s just so desperate to be loved! Apparently Marcus spoke about her on a podcast and she cheated on him and super toxic towards his now ex Stephanie when they first started dating! Explains why she changes her persona to every man that she dates she’s clearly a very unhappy person deep down hence the settling with the creep!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Repulsive is the word. The more time goes by, the more comes out about what a truly nasty piece of work she is.
Every microbe of empathy/sympathy I had for her is gone.
I never knew who Marcus was until a couple of years ago (I only started following Nims in 2019) but I can see how him getting with Stephanie, a gorgeous model no less, really ate Nims up and brought out her true colours, full of spite and bile. Although still not 100% convinced she cheated… I’m not sure Zoe/Alfie, Tanya/Jim would have remained friends with her if she had.

Reactions: 19
Niomi ended the re-engagement post with the phrase "love always wins" She then posted a photo of herself in the sun sitting outside of a place called Bodyism in Notting Hill. The awning of Bodyism also has the phrase "love always wins" on it. So she is now taking relationship advice from an awning!
1715335657221.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Niomi ended the re-engagement post with the phrase "love always wins" She then posted a photo of herself in the sun sitting outside of a place called Bodyism in Notting Hill. The awning of Bodyism also has the phrase "love always wins" on it. So she is now taking relationship advice from an awning!
View attachment 2926497
That's definitely better than taking her own advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she's going to pretend this break-up never happened - sort of like she pretends the Forky era of her life never happened.

I think he might agree to live in London for a while, and we'll see another expensive rental, until he convinces her once again that the city is no longer serving her. They'll then end up doing what he wants to do and living where he wants to live. This will be her life if she stays with him. She's known him long enough now to know what kind of person he is and she's so dumb to fall for this again.

I do feel for her family and her mum in particular. I have to wonder about Tezza though. It's clear Verity was against the relationship from the start, but not only did Tezza invite him into her home (when it was clear he wasn't welcome at Verity’s) she then also liked his posts on Instagram post break-up. Odd behaviour.

Maybe Tezza also thinks that any man is better than no man - and that's why Nims also thinks this way.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I feel like she's going to pretend this break-up never happened - sort of like she pretends the Forky era of her life never happened.

I think he might agree to live in London for a while, and we'll see another expensive rental, until he convinces her once again that the city is no longer serving her. They'll then end up doing what he wants to do and living where he wants to live. This will be her life if she stays with him. She's known him long enough now to know what kind of person he is and she's so dumb to fall for this again.

I do feel for her family and her mum in particular. I have to wonder about Tezza though. It's clear Verity was against the relationship from the start, but not only did Tezza invite him into her home (when it was clear he wasn't welcome at Verity’s) she then also liked his posts on Instagram post break-up. Odd behaviour.

Maybe Tezza also thinks that any man is better than no man - and that's why Nims also thinks this way.
I think Tezza is trying to maintain at least some contact with Niomi (and Lordon) in this way, the danger of no contact is probably very large. It must be scary to lose touch with your daughter and granddaughter in this way. I can imagine Niomi gave them some kind of ultimatum.

Reactions: 23
I think Tezza is trying to maintain at least some contact with Niomi (and Lordon) in this way, the danger of no contact is probably very large. It must be scary to lose touch with your daughter and granddaughter in this way. I can imagine Niomi gave them some kind of ultimatum.
Yes, I was of the same opinion until Tezza started liking his Instagram posts post break-up. The guy is obviously bad news, so I found it strange that she'd do that - especially since it seems Verity hates his guts!

Reactions: 13