Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux Manipulation Wins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her link for free post made you download the app. Enjoy !! 5 ppl scammed
1716033136788.png

1716033152434.png

1716033191549.png

1716033217800.png

1716033249550.png

1716033314041.png

1716033330382.png

1716033349410.png

1716033371094.png

1716033398344.png

1716033419188.png

1716033470237.png

1716033485102.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The staged highly posed photos are incredibly awkward, you can see in her face that she’s imagining what she looks like, she probably thinks she looks so “dreamy” and “pahfect”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The staged highly posed photos are incredibly awkward, you can see in her face that she’s imagining what she looks like, she probably thinks she looks so “dreamy” and “pahfect”
How dare you ?!!
She is experiencing "true authenticity".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😡 I’d LOVE to see this exhibition but don’t think I’ll get chance.
Why does her smile look so forced again?!

Reactions: 4
Yes Niomi, please tell us all about ego, then make sure to like your own post as usual. And also make sure to put a lot of staged pictures of yourself into every "article".

This is one of the lamest, saddest thing I've ever read. Her and Jamie are so incredible unremarkable yet all the do is spew, fing painful...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly what we expected, yoga word salad on things anybody remotely interested in yoga already knows - that it's not about the exercise... Of course from someone who only came to it for the opportunity it gave for *aesthetic photos while exercising* when all she did was exercising, I could understand how it must have blown her mind.

Another thought: i know it's just word salad but it's very interesting that she writes that meditation still feels awkward to her because it's "wellness" or whatever, and yet she has now/recently given herself over to wellness and spirituality word salad, while still having gut feelings (that are probably right and fair) that this is bullshit. Just shows how lost she truly is and desperate to escape herself. Also says a lot about how she must feel about therapy, if "wellness" is awkward for her. What she means is, a wellness that's not about exercising and being thin.

Gotta go, I feel like I need to wash my brain after reading this "article".

• Haha
Good god know.

Were they going to view what they'll never now be? No more royal friends.
Certainly not with the way Nims is dressing down these days, especially compared to her mum and grandma. What even is that thing on her side? Some sort of tracker so Donkey can keep a tab on her?
IMG_6777.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Certainly not with the way Nims is dressing down these days, especially compared to her mum and grandma. What even is that thing on her side? Some sort of tracker so Donkey can keep a tab on her?
View attachment 2943713

1716049172340.png

Lol, what is up with these barely intellectual people, how do they go through life writing like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bulging side boob and nips out for the royals. you can even see her ribs sticking out that’s how tight the bodysuit is and how much she’s arching her back. how far we’ve fallen from the dreamy joe era

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I'd stopped following in here once they'd broken up and now I find out they're back together? 🤢 Anyone got any butterfly stickers so we can rewrite "fate"?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly what we expected, yoga word salad on things anybody remotely interested in yoga already knows - that it's not about the exercise... Of course from someone who only came to it for the opportunity it gave for *aesthetic photos while exercising* when all she did was exercising, I could understand how it must have blown her mind.

Another thought: i know it's just word salad but it's very interesting that she writes that meditation still feels awkward to her because it's "wellness" or whatever, and yet she has now/recently given herself over to wellness and spirituality word salad, while still having gut feelings (that are probably right and fair) that this is bullshit. Just shows how lost she truly is and desperate to escape herself. Also says a lot about how she must feel about therapy, if "wellness" is awkward for her. What she means is, a wellness that's not about exercising and being thin.

Gotta go, I feel like I need to wash my brain after reading this "article".
She talks about Yoga as if it was a completely foreign concept to people, but luckily for us Niomi is here to tell us all about it, for a fee of course.
I shudder at the thought that Niomi and Jamie see themselves as teachers/leaders and want to pass their "knowledge" to others.
---
I was looking at her Substack, we should call it something more appropriate, like a Nostack and she allowed comments before even if you didn't subscribe but now you have to pay to leave a comment. Was just reading some of the old ones lol.

1716054865763.png
1716054892573.png

I LOVE this person haha, way to go!

1716054944915.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
tldr

Big Tezza always specifies that she's with 'daughter Verity' and 'granddaughter Niomi' it's so weird and business like
She probably expects people to say: What? Never! You look like their sister! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Good god woman🙈 wear a bra!
My poor grandmother would have a coronary if I turned up for a day out dressed like that. And I have more respect for myself than to go on a family day out without underwear 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Stumbled across this on the gram. Nim if you're reading, it describes you. Please don't copy-paste it for your next caption or "article" though.

Screenshot_20240519-002034__01.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.