Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spy London and Notting Hill! Listen to your heart Niomi, time to move back and sort your tit out!
Also, that stain on the carpet… has Forky been round?!
29FA644C-38C5-4316-B6D0-1C5BDE4218F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I know a woman who was doing this in her 30s and posting it on social media, although this was in a group gathering for "sisterhood activities". A few months into the year she got pregnant with a guy who cheated on her with multiple women.
---
Anyway, I'm sure she was just choosing the wrong magazines and Nimbobs has this well in hand

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I know a woman who was doing this in her 30s and posting it on social media, although this was in a group gathering for "sisterhood activities". A few months into the year she got pregnant with a guy who cheated on her with multiple women.
---
Anyway, I'm sure she was just choosing the wrong magazines and Nimbobs has this well in hand
I feel like you’ve just predicted Nim’s future. If this happens in 2024 you simply MUST set up your own fortune telling business.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i laugh at the "no place like home" (you don't have any, darling) and puke at "just married"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"You will not stop me from singing my song".:rolleyes:
Must be a dig to her ex friends that she dumped and the shadows / anyone who doesn't compliment her.

Also I didn't know that Niomi sings, maybe she's talking about her Swan Song right before she retires from YT permanently :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Must be a dig to her ex friends that she dumped and the shadows / anyone who doesn't compliment her.

Also I didn't know that Niomi sings, maybe she's talking about her Swan Song right before she retires from YT permanently :LOL:
🎶 I wanna be where the people are,
I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin'
But I got an uglee Donkey with me,
all I see is his jaw as he's munchin' 🎶 chomp chomp 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg it's okay Niomi, no one asks and needs a tutorial of that... I feel like she's really going backwards, for the worse.

Happy New Year everyone! May you bow to the most gorgeous peen this new year and your kundalini be filled with joy and prosperity! 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
I can't believe she wrote a comprehensive tutorial for something that is entirely self-explanatory, even for a child. It reads like parody

• Haha
I can't believe she wrote a comprehensive tutorial for something that is entirely self-explanatory, even for a child. It reads like parody
If we’re lucky, next she’ll teach us how to write a list of New Year’s resolutions 🤩

step 1: get a pen
step 2: get some paper
step 3: write the resolutions ✨💓🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's always overexplaining super obvious things. It's quite an irritating trait.

Reactions: 24
I love how Nims is all into "manifesting, vision boards, and signs from the universe" but ignores the most blatant ones of this past year while talking about 2024. While she has been with Donkey, she has: lost all presence on youtube, lost followers/subscribers, had a failed podcast, quite literally had to shut down her business, went through what seems like legitimate depression/anxiety (although she ignores it), lost her best friend, lost most of her other other friends, seems to be distant from her family, got dropped by her management, no longer gets invited to PR and social events (eg. what her whole job basically used to be) and DOES NOT HAVE A PLACE/PEOPLE TO CALL HOME.

Instead of reading about numerology and signs from the universe, maybe she should sit down and actually look at what her life has looked like since donkey planted himself right in the middle of it.

^Please feel free to add to this list, this is what I could think of on the spot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I love how Nims is all into "manifesting, vision boards, and signs from the universe" but ignores the most blatant ones of this past year while talking about 2024. While she has been with Donkey, she has: lost all presence on youtube, lost followers/subscribers, had a failed podcast, quite literally had to shut down her business, went through what seems like legitimate depression/anxiety (although she ignores it), lost her best friend, lost most of her other other friends, seems to be distant from her family, got dropped by her management, no longer gets invited to PR and social events (eg. what her whole job basically used to be) and DOES NOT HAVE A PLACE/PEOPLE TO CALL HOME.

Instead of reading about numerology and signs from the universe, maybe she should sit down and actually look at what her life has looked like since donkey planted himself right in the middle of it.

^Please feel free to add to this list, this is what I could think of on the spot.
I have nothing to add, this is perfection!

She's such a self absorbed person, 2024 has to be all about her, again... She's always acting as if she's a victim of some grand evil plan manifested by her haters... I'd be wishing for something more useful like world peace because my heart hurts every single day from reading the news.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's always overexplaining super obvious things. It's quite an irritating trait.
😂 It's an irritating influencer thing. Appropriating entirely normal experiences and pretending they are unique to them. Like 'Omg I went for a walk and realised that like, trees are amazing. I think I might be really intuitive with nature'.
So annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.