Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That too. She said they recognized they are each other's person right away. Which is also contradictory to what they claimed in the podcast that she wasn't open to love and him challenging her. 🙄 Not that it's surprising, Niomi is constantly forgetting stuff, trying to rewrite her life and getting caught up in her own lies.
Man, he read her so well in that first meeting. And obviously, his sister briefed him on her failed engagement. He knew that all she wanted was a guy by her side and a promise of marriage.

Reactions: 19
Man, he read her so well in that first meeting. And obviously, his sister briefed him on her failed engagement. He knew that all she wanted was a guy by her side and a promise of marriage.
He's probably a psychopath

Reactions: 17
She might as well drop ‘Dublin’ from her bio. She hates the place and has clearly tried everything in the last 6/7 months to avoid it (a one day transit does not count).

Reactions: 16
The more I think about her year, the more I'm convinced that her 2023 is a one big farce and a guideline how not to live 😬 she has never been so cringe and unhinged. And to be honest, i feel her 2024 will get worst....her current life is just so depressing and a huge catastrophe, that is truly scary 😳 pure hell.

Reactions: 25
She might as well drop ‘Dublin’ from her bio. She hates the place and has clearly tried everything in the last 6/7 months to avoid it (a one day transit does not count).
I’ll be in Dublin in February and I really can’t wait, it’s been too long! Absolutely loved both my visits. Niomi never gave Dublin a chance, beyond that one coffee and that one yoga place she found in her first week. After that it was depressed mode until they went on that never-ending trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you guys think 2024 is the year she finally gives up social media? I know there’s the question of money but how on earth is she making a livelihood even now?!

Reactions: 6
Do you guys think 2024 is the year she finally gives up social media? I know there’s the question of money but how on earth is she making a livelihood even now?!
I can see her giving up YouTube at some point, but Social media generally?.No way.How would she impart her wisdom without those long ass comments on Instagram.

Reactions: 20
Her life is so messed up that it almost makes ME anxious to think about what she’ll do next year.

Reactions: 12
If they get married in 2024 she will say that all her hard work, planning and manifesting came to fruition. Her big achievement. She will consider year 8 as she already calls it, a success 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this place is what Donkey calls his peen.
IMG_6019.jpeg

What future home? All talk, no action. Also, you probably have this somewhere in storage. I wouldn’t be surprised.
IMG_6020.jpeg

What? No Barley? Or she wants to become royalty? Should’ve stuck with DJ then, sorry.
IMG_6021.jpeg

• Haha
I wonder if this place is what Donkey calls his peen.
View attachment 2658660

What future home? All talk, no action. Also, you probably have this somewhere in storage. I wouldn’t be surprised.
View attachment 2658662

What? No Barley? Or she wants to become royalty? Should’ve stuck with DJ then, sorry.
View attachment 2658668
So she's still at her granny's then. How nice of her to make such a bleeping mess on the floor so she can make useless performative 'vision' boards.

Reactions: 21
"The finished result" won't say what it is but makes sure to mention coconut yoghurt just in case some of her watchers haven't been paying attention and still think she's vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she’s cutting images from Country Life magazine she’s not got a hope. Not sure there’s any beaches in there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ll be in Dublin in February and I really can’t wait, it’s been too long! Absolutely loved both my visits. Niomi never gave Dublin a chance, beyond that one coffee and that one yoga place she found in her first week. After that it was depressed mode until they went on that never-ending trip.
I’m low key terrified she’ll ‘discover’ my yoga school 😬

• Haha
It is so weird she's still staying at her grandma's. And apparently now with Lordon. Oh to be a fly on the book wallpaper in Verity's home...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Country Life Magazine? Le Creuset cookware goals? She’s clearly still the same wannabe KM, not the spiritual, free spirited hippy she’s been cosplaying for the last 18 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Country Life Magazine? Le Creuset cookware goals? She’s clearly still the same wannabe KM, not the spiritual, free spirited hippy she’s been cosplaying for the last 18 months.
Bet she was planning her Girls in Pearls wedding announcement photo shoot with Joe. No chance she would get one with Lordon 🤣

Reactions: 10
"The finished result" won't say what it is but makes sure to mention coconut yoghurt just in case some of her watchers haven't been paying attention and still think she's vegan.
She says what it is and it's plant based. Like, girl, we know you're not vegan anymore, why pretend? Not that a non vegan can't have a vegan meal, of course. It's that she makes a point to show this, in case there are still some gullible followers of hers out there who didn't realize she dropped the plant based life like you said.
Screenshot_2023-12-31-02-08-54-446_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.