Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year guys, may your chakras align with your moon cycles, and your monthly bleed be blessed 🙏✨⭐ Ooommmmmmmmm
Just got mine and not feeling blessed. Starting a new job this week but maybe I should call them tomorrow and postpone my start day? Niomi would 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just got mine and not feeling blessed. Starting a new job this week but maybe I should call them tomorrow and postpone my start day? Niomi would 😂
Omg just got mine too ✌ and also not feeling my best #SisterShadowMoonCycles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet he bought her one of those foam gardening knee pads so that she can be comfy when she’s worshipping his cock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I bet he bought her one of those foam gardening knee pads so that she can be comfy when she’s worshipping his cock.
OMg haha I will never be able to watch my husband garden outside using one of those without laughing like a maniac and refusing to tell him why.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't come at me but I think it is ok to have a vision board whatever is your age...
However, looking at Niomi, I feel sorry for her. I don't understand why her family does not do an intervention or even Joe could actually have a real chat with her cause at this point it is self- destruction. Lordon has NO job and he is a mess...he disgusts me to be honest.
The failed engagement with Joe clearly messed up something with Niomi . She might be dealing with a lot of shame and being engaged to Lordon seems to be just a pride thing.
It is really sad, that some of us can literally break down over a break up..there is a certainly a lot to unpack here about her daddy issues.
I am not a huge fan of Joe neither cause to me he is a coward...and I am only referring to the fact that she was policing his food for years without him manning up her telling her to f..off. about his portions etc . Relationships are never an easy ride, so I don't think that a partner that can not communicate his needs for such a basic thing as food preferences might not be the right one since life is full of ups and downs..that's my analysis that nobody asked me for.
Happy 2024 you all !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Don't come at me but I think it is ok to have a vision board whatever is your age...
However, looking at Niomi, I feel sorry for her. I don't understand why her family does not do an intervention or even Joe could actually have a real chat with her cause at this point it is self- destruction. Lordon has NO job and he is a mess...he disgusts me to be honest.
The failed engagement with Joe clearly messed up something with Niomi . She might be dealing with a lot of shame and being engaged to Lordon seems to be just a pride thing.
It is really sad, that some of us can literally break down over a break up..there is a certainly a lot to unpack here about her daddy issues.
I am not a huge fan of Joe neither cause to me he is a coward...and I am only referring to the fact that she was policing his food for years without him manning up her telling her to f..off. about his portions etc . Relationships are never an easy ride, so I don't think that a partner that can not communicate his needs for such a basic thing as food preferences might not be the right one since life is full of ups and downs..that's my analysis that nobody asked me for.
Happy 2024 you all !!!

If she keeps bringing her vision boards to business meetings to get them to understand her, then no wonder all her business ventures fail.
When I first started in fashion we did moodboards for funsies at work, and it could be a super helpful concept just for brain storming, then it turned more digital so no more cutting and pasting, but hers are as silly and confusing as her Instagram posts and word salads.

Being a coward involves succumbing to your fears, simply being afraid doesn't make you a coward. I think he was fearful of talking to her because she would probably snap and maybe even leave him. That tit adds up over months and years, so he acted on whatever was wrong and ended things. Obviously I'm just heavily speculating but she gives a lot of hints about being impossible to talk to unless its complimentary. Also she never really posted enough of his personality/thoughts on her channel to give us much to go by, unless I missed some big videos or something but I never got a omg bad guy eww like with Lordon or even Forky vibes. I kinda stopped watching her when her and Joe got together. I didn't really feel they had chemistry, it just felt like two attractive people thinking they look good together so why not date, what can possibly go wrong 🥴

Happy 2024 💗

Wow we're on page 50 already, these threads fly!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So what do we think? Knocking up Nims, watching this person to help Nims morph into yet another personality, or him becoming a doula himself?
IMG_6058.jpeg

ETA: I think this is what they both envision what their future family will look like, if they decide to procreate. *shudders*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So what do we think? Knocking up Nims, watching this person to help Nims morph into yet another personality, or him becoming a doula himself?
View attachment 2663183

ETA: I think this is what they both envision what their future family will look like, if they decide to procreate. *shudders*
Oh duck just imagine Dim wanging on about giving birth 'blissfully'.
'Womb priestess' ffs. These people are menaces. Greedy menaces. Preying on weak minded rich people. Like Dim.

Reactions: 35
View attachment 2663183

Why can't she follow an actual obgyn? Just sayin..😂 i think they are more qualified to provide help than a priestess..
Also..calling yourself a priestess is that normal? Did she get her title online or smth? Are there priest courses? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That ”priestess” sounds like an absolute lunatic. Like truly. If my husband started following this kind of an account I would actually freak out. No doubt that she is Lordons ideal woman and Niomi is well on her way morphing into one.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Vision boards are only helpful IF YOU ACTUALLY PUT IN THE HARD WORK to achieve the goals. Having the vision board doesn't bring anything in, taking active, considered steps towards something achieves it. The vision board is just the constant reminder of what one wants to achieve. I had a vision board when I was 29, at 40, I finally have 99% of the things I had on that board, except a man/romantic relationship - but I actively stopped seeking that years ago. Everything else I have through hard work and taking actionable steps over years.

I don't think the vision board is the answer for Niomi. She needs to grow the duck up and take serious control of her life, like getting a real fuckin job and thinking about her future.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The time spent doing a vision board is a time lost from actually doing those goals. Instead of putting "London" and "Notting Hill" on a piece a paper with some glue, she should try to have an actual adult honest conversation about it with her sorry excuse of a boyfriend. It takes 5 minutes, both of the activities. Add 2 minutes if it ends up with her breaking up with him. For the love of a kundalini!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
If she's going away, who is posting these? Ant? Emily Assistant? ...?
Her Vinted is set up to post from Basingstoke, who the hell lives in Basingstoke? 👀
Screenshot_20240102-113555.png

We are hearing more than enough about her sacred womb now, I don't want to think about when/if she gets pregnant! I'll need to liquor up before every visit to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.