Niomi Smart #73 Life with Joey was a dream, now she’s bowing to a pointy peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do i get such predatory creepy vibes from this? Perhaps its the mocking face with the passed out girl asleep on him. So creepy to have a picture od yourself asleep put on the internet no consent given or else the whole thing is staged 🙄
It's his, I've been MIA but I still got her, don't you forget it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's his, I've been MIA but I still got her, don't you forget it.
Oh god I initially thought that Niomi was a little girl in that photo, assuming a child from his family 😬 How creepy. And what with her making her vision board and wearing pigtails the other day, as just a couple of examples, she's really playing into the infantalisation.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Jamie's heartfelt message to us! Isn't he just...
View attachment 2660967
What an absolutely vile creature!

Why can't he ever behave appropriately? He's thirty-six and sticking his tongue out at the camera like some misbehaving kid.

I honestly can't believe she thinks this dude is marriage material - let alone someone to have kids with. Wtf is she doing?!
---
I spy London and Notting Hill! Listen to your heart Niomi, time to move back and sort your tit out!
Also, that stain on the carpet… has Forky been round?!
View attachment 2659964
Good catch! So she's obviously hoping for a move to London even though he previously convinced her the city no longer served her. How will he talk her round this time? I suspect he'll suggest a permanent move to Bali. He won't want he near her family and whatever friends she has left. And there's no way this dude is paying for a place in Notting Hill!

I don't see Dublin on her vision board! 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if Lordon got her anything for Christmas… If he got her something amazing she would have definitely shared to show that he can afford nice presents. Not doing presents is absolutely fine, but Niomi simply isn’t one of those people who wouldn’t care.

Reactions: 27
Lordon probably told her no gifts because he is her gift.
Is she seriously going to move to Barley?! They bang on about having all these friends there and a so called “Bali-family” but the people she (occasionally) hangs out with there are really just acquaintances. Their hangouts are usually “content creation” based like a photoshoot or a way of highlighting a business or blog… then poof, as soon as they’ve produced whatever it is they produce, never to be heard of again.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Lordon got her anything for Christmas… If he got her something amazing she would have definitely shared to show that he can afford nice presents. Not doing presents is absolutely fine, but Niomi simply isn’t one of those people who wouldn’t care.
He probably reminded her of „their“ ring as the ultimate forever present, and gave her another dirty feather. Or maybe some stone he found on the street. If he’s being super romantic, he might buy a seashell and claim it’s a Barley one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you donkey looser for reminding us how extremely repugnant you are 🙄😒 don't you worry, we will never forget how repelling you are...like NEVER.
---
He probably reminded her of „their“ ring as the ultimate forever present, and gave her another dirty feather. Or maybe some stone he found on the street. If he’s being super romantic, he might buy a seashell and claim it’s a Barley one.
Best he can do is cut out a feather from one of her magazines or hopefully not heavy smelly breathe for 1 sec...who am I kidding ,he is always smelly heavy breathing for sure😒

Reactions: 10
Lordon, buy?
You were obviously joining, right? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Love & connection vision board’? What on God’s green earth is that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Mood boards give me major flashbacks to being inpatient for my ed lmao. And that's where she might be heading, one psychotic break away from a fancy psych yard 🐉 🧚‍♀️ 🦋.

Reactions: 16
I think the ‘you will not stop me from singing my song’ on the vision board was a reference to Joe remaining stoic/emotionless when she sang her ‘smoothie bowl weather’ song in front of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread title suggestion!

Niomi Smart #74 2024-nims manifesting on the floor verity won’t let lordon in the door looks like donkeys here forever more 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion #74
Courtesy of Callan

'Lordon the con & Niomi the artist, paaahfect!'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
looks like she had a pretty lackluster christmas and new year to me. i couldn't marry someone my mother didn't like, personally

Reactions: 14
Well, from Big Tezza’s IG, it looks like Nimbobs and Donkey are still kicking it there with family. Since they’re essentially grifting through life, I wonder if they’ll stay there until they head back to Barley.
On an unrelated note, Happy New Year, dear Tattlers! I hope 2024 brings you much laughter, lightness, and love. Thanks for always being a fun place to come to. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Happy New Years to all of you absolute GEMS on this thread!

PS @lcd77 have you caught up on the journey? 🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the ‘you will not stop me from singing my song’ on the vision board was a reference to Joe remaining stoic/emotionless when she sang her ‘smoothie bowl weather’ song in front of him 😂
Ugh, she's probably going to fill that one with her little doodle posters from that peen worship workshop, that's why she's keeping it private.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy New year guys, may your chakras align with your moon cycles, and your monthly bleed be blessed 🙏✨⭐ Ooommmmmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.